PDA

View Full Version : The absolute twaddle thread of BB!

Razmataz
07-05-2006, 10:27 PM
The Sunday Star and The News Of The World.

Both claim to have couped the housemates.

HAHAHAH!

There all bull! :laugh:

x-heather-x
07-05-2006, 10:29 PM
I seen that too and if that really is the HMs im sure i know one of them! ( i know a lot of people wont beleive me but i swear its true!!!)

Razmataz
07-05-2006, 10:30 PM
That IMOGEN...ew. sorry.

Pipergun
07-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Seeing as those (more than likely fake) names have already been leaked, I would assume it's safe for you to tell us the name of the HM you think you recognise! :thumbs:

Razmataz
07-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Seconded!

James
07-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Ex-Miss Great Britain...

Miss GB tells on Chantelle

TWO of the housemates set to cause chaos in Big Brother 7 can be exclusively unveiled today.

Glamour babe Emma Spellar – a former Miss Great Britain – and US-born wannabe rapper Brook Canning are on the final shortlist for the 13-week extravaganza which is just 11 days away.

Busty Emma, 23, is a former close pal of Celebrity Big Bro winner Chantelle Houghton, 22.

But the girls fell out earlier this year after going on holiday together – and now Emma has vowed to dish the dirt on her former friend.

A source close to the 32DD babe said: “Chantelle and Emma were really close mates.

“They made a pact on holiday promising that if one of them ever became famous they would invite the other out to celebrity parties.

“But they fell out after Chantelle won Celebrity Big Brother and no one knows why.

Licking

“Emma is bubbly and fun with just the kind of personality that would get her through Big Brother.

“Channel 4 bosses must be licking their lips at the prospect of her revealing all about her fall-out with Chantelle.”

Emma, who was born in Gravesend, Kent, grew up in Suffolk and worked as a beautician before moving to London to be a model.

She was crowned Miss Great Britain in 2004, which led to work in adverts for Pot Noodle and CD compilation

Now she wants to become a TV presenter – and she has already caught the eye of one famous celeb.

The source said: “One night we went out to Faces nightclub in Essex.

“The Chelsea footballer John Terry was there – and he couldn’t take his eyes off Emma.”

Also hoping to win BB7 is Brook, who was so desperate to get on the show he badgered former contestant Vanessa Layton-McIntosh for tips on the auditions.

A source close to Brook said: “As soon as last year’s show was over he made sure he was at all the right parties to meet the contestants.

“He struck up quite a relationship with Vanessa and kept calling her for information.

“He has always wanted to be a rapper and he hopes Big Brother will give him a platform to realise his dreams.

“He knew the only way he was going to make it big was by starring in a TV show like BB.”

“At the moment he’s working as a waiter and he hates it. He’s straight but very eccentric, so I can understand why the producers havepicked him.”

Brook , Emma and the other would-be housemates are believed to have left for a hideaway in France two weeks ago, where they will stay until the show starts on Thursday May 18.

Daily Star

Ex-Miss Wales...

Imogen's BB break

May 7 2006

Leah Oatway, Wales on Sunday

FORMER Miss Wales Imogen Thomas is tipped to be the fourth Welsh Big Brother contestant to enter the house when series seven starts in a fortnight's time.

The stunning 5ft 6ins brunette, who once dated Swansea football star Lee Trundle, is rumoured to be one of the 12 contestants in the hit reality show.

If the reports are true, 23-year-old Llanelli-born Imogen, who was crowned Miss Wales in 2003, will follow in the footsteps of Helen Adams, Lisa Jeynes and Goldie Lookin' Chain star Maggot when she enters the house on May 18.

Imogen, who was one of FHM magazine's High Street Honeys and has taken part in Miss Bikini World, Miss Specsaver and Queen of the World pageants, will bring more than a dash of glamour to the house during the time she is inside.

Auditions were held for the seventh series in Cardiff on February 22 at Cardiff's City Hall - where young hopefuls had just one minute to impress judges.

BB7 is set to be the longest in the reality show's colourful history, with the final contestants staying for a total of 13 weeks.

And Imogen's mother and stepfather Janet and Stuart Radford, from Llanelli, are said to be delighted their daughter made it on the show.

This could be the big break into TV presenting for the sultry model, who has starred in a TV ad for cut-price supermarket Lidl and studied Health Studies and Psychology at Worcester University.

Imogen, who was chosen as the Armed Forces sweetheart two years ago, is believed to be staying at a secret location with her fellow future housemates - who reportedly to include two glamour models.

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/features/tm_objectid=17044303%26method=full%26siteid=50082% 26headline=imogen-s-bb-break-name_page.html

It's just total rubbish, of course. Probably their agents just trying to drum up some publicity for these people by linking their names with Big Brother.

Anyway, I'd ban anyone who already has an agent from Big Brother. We don't want another Orlaith! IMO

BBLB
07-05-2006, 11:37 PM
heather will proberbly know that gay guy with the funny name shez something or other.
Apparently hes well known around glasgow.

Kore
07-05-2006, 11:56 PM
imogen was everywhere today