PDA

View Full Version : NOTW name 'names'

James
07-05-2006, 11:03 PM
EXCLUSIVE:Welsh Babe leads weirdest cast ever

Boyo, Boyo!

By Rachel Richardson

TALK about a body to Dai for! Meet Welsh beauty Imogen Thomas—a housemate in the new Big Brother.

She is one of the 12 contestants revealed for the first time today by the News of the World.

We can also reveal Imogen, 23, is a sexy nightclub hostess. The beautiful brunette provides glamorous company for VIPs at a top London bar.

And from May 18 she'll be providing glamour on Big Brother 7, which at 13 weeks will be the longest series yet of the C4 reality show.

As ever, the six men and six women are the weirdest mix the show's bosses could bring together, including two topless models and two gay men.

For Imogen, BB7 is just the latest in a string of bids to kick-start a career as a TV presenter.

As well as being crowned Miss Wales in 2003, she was one of FHM magazine's 100 High Street Honeys, starred in a TV ad for cut-price sup-ermarket Lidl and has been offered work as a Posh Spice lookalike.

Her mum and stepdad, Janet and Stuart Radford, of Llanelli, are said to be delighted that their daughter has made it onto the show.

A close pal said: "Imogen knows Big Brother could be the break to get the stardom she craves."

Our source on the show said: "Imogen has a body to die for and should be an amazing housemate."

Here's a quick rundown of Imogen's fellow contestants...

NICKY: One of two glamour models in the house, twenty-something Nicky, from Watford, claims to have dated several Premiership footballers.

LEE: The other glamour girl, from Nottingham, has huge fake boobs, is in her 30s and still models topless.

LISA: Described as petite, hyperactive and an oddball.

SEZER: A slick, Mediterranean City stockbroker.

GEORGE: Photography student who is set to be the calming influence in the Big Brother House.

MIKIE: The cheeky Scouser is a tall model in his early twenties and will fancy his chances with the ladies.

RICHARD: Shaven-headed gay muscleman Richard was born in Canada.

SHAHBAZ: The camp Indian Glaswegian is described by the show's bosses as a crazy chatterbox who reminds them of X Factor's Chico.

PETE: Show insiders are already tipping Pete, the singer in a band, as the early favourite to win.

BONNIE: A dumpy teenager from Loughborough with a no nonsense app-roach.

GRACE: Brainbox from a rich family, Grace dances in West End shows. And according to one insider: "She has an amazing body and is very good looking."

All 12 of the Big Brother housemates are being kept in secret locations until they're unveiled by Davina McCall on the live launch.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz1.shtml

:rolleyes: Probably the test HMs. If that.

BBLB
07-05-2006, 11:34 PM
what amuses me is quarter of a page going on about imogen and one line comments for the other 11.
another paper had some other glam model going in the house called emma.

Dry run hms or possibly some of the failed applicants who got through to stage 3 or something.
Gotta love the bit that says our source from the show reveals imogen has a body to die for..if that was true about their source being an insider then he/she wont have a job for much longer.

big_d
08-05-2006, 09:33 AM
hi all i am new to this but i wanted to say that when i went to elstree studios for my screen test they had a huge table full up with paper ideas and something else was there it was the news paper showing the bits that there will be 18 housemates entering the house on the 18th. it seems that everyone has forgot that there is 18 hms and not 12.

BigSister
08-05-2006, 09:56 AM
Aha some1 else who has spotted this unless they are keeping 6 for a later date. im not sure

_CoCo_
08-05-2006, 10:36 AM
they have these every year,and they are allways the test HM'S

cc100
08-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Imogen Thomas:

http://www.fundaciondoctordepando.com/Miss%20MUNDO%202003/wales-Imogen%20Thomas.jpg

x-heather-x
08-05-2006, 09:03 PM
I swear to God....My auntie thinks she knoes that Shebaz guy!!!!!!!:elephant:

She works with his neice!

MarkWaldorf
09-05-2006, 06:19 AM
My Mate met him at the glasgow auditions

James
09-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Maggot’s mate

A SEXY model in the running for the show has been getting tips on how to win from Celebrity BB’s Maggot.

Imogen Thomas – a 23-yearold former Miss Wales – appeared in a pop video last year with rap band Goldie Lookin’ Chain, whose members include Maggot, 29, and struck up a friendship with the Welsh lad. The brainy ex-psychology student is now said to have been whisked off to France so more details about her don’t leak out.

An insider said: “Channel 4 want Davina McCall to be the one who reveals the housemates.”

This year’s group is tipped to include a former Miss Great Britain, a wannabe rapper and a City slicker, among others.

Daily Star

BBLB
09-05-2006, 11:26 PM
whisked off to france so more details arent revealed?
we know her face,her body,her statistics,her name,her intelligence,her CV,and her celeb friends..what more is their to know?
and wouldnt she have been in hiding long before now?

Still not buying into the fact that shes in the house.

Ruth
10-05-2006, 08:25 AM
Well even if she was supposed to be going in, I don't suppose she will be now her name's been given in the papers. Of course, it could be that she was not supposed to be a contestant at all; that she auditioned but didn't make it into the house, and her publicist saw an opportunity to get her face in the papers.

cc100
10-05-2006, 07:42 PM
I cant help but think this is an elaborate smokescreen.

James
14-05-2006, 07:36 AM
This week's NOTW has pictures of some of these people.

Usual NOTW fare here - http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz1.shtml

Only interesting bit is that it says Imogen was in a 'guinea pig' house... trial-run HM?

Kore
14-05-2006, 08:31 AM
oh rite.. didnt know imogen was tha test hm.. :laugh:

BDD
14-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Hi,
Remember Kit Kat (Cadbury) have golden tickets as part of the BB competition for new housemates hence the house being designed for 18 contestant's :-)

JakeyBoy
14-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by BDD
Hi,
Remember Kit Kat (Cadbury) have golden tickets as part of the BB competition for new housemates hence the house being designed for 18 contestant's :-)

... :conf:

Anyway, these are your Housemates? They look crap :laugh:

mimeo!
14-05-2006, 04:54 PM
You forgot prince harrys friend, And there is supose to be 18 init?

JakeyBoy
14-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by mimeo!
You forgot prince harrys friend, And there is supose to be 18 init?

Who forgot? :puzzled:

mimeo!
14-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Your ***in me off *******!

Kaz
14-05-2006, 05:15 PM
That's enough. Quit it now.

I'm sorry, mimeo! .... but as a new member of this Forum you're hardly endearing yourself to the other members .......

:rolleyes:

JakeyBoy
14-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by mimeo!
Your ***in me off *******!

It was a question... take a chill pill of take a breath, and come back tomorrow

cc100
14-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by James
This week's NOTW has pictures of some of these people.

Usual NOTW fare here - http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz1.shtml

Only interesting bit is that it says Imogen was in a 'guinea pig' house... trial-run HM?

What is the point in ruining the surprise for us viewers?

Papers are always out to spoil telly shows for us, as they always do with soaps and major dramas.

Its outrageous!:mad:

Headie
18-05-2018, 01:11 AM
Sorry for the bump (that thread about it being 12 years since BB7 had me looking through old threads), but I'm amazed @ the whole line-up being leaked over a week before the BB7 launch and it staying exactly the same (with Glyn & Dawn being the two extra additions). I really thought back in those days if any names were leaked they were automatically out - but I guess if it's a full cast it would've been difficult to replace in such short notice. I know Rylan was booted from the BB8 cast for being leaked while he was in hiding though, just days before he was meant to go in.

Imagine Glyn and Dawn in a house with 12 stand-by's :skull: The launch probably would've been those two and all the latecomers (Jonathan, Spiral, Jennie, Jayne, Michael, Aisleyne, Sam, Susie) :skull:

Chuckled @ Bonnie's description leak though :joker:

"BONNIE: A dumpy teenager from Loughborough with a no nonsense app-roach."

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
18-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Welp @ that entire article being about dimogen and everyone else getting like 1 sentence each

Headie
18-05-2018, 11:34 AM
"LEE: The other glamour girl, from Nottingham, has huge fake boobs, is in her 30s and still models topless."

:fan:

MB.
18-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Nicky, Lee, Mikie and Richar :love:

Headie
18-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Nicky, Lee, Mikie and Richar :love:

I think you mean RicharD:

Lostie!
18-05-2018, 12:33 PM
SHAHBAZ: The camp Indian Glaswegian is described by the show's bosses as a crazy chatterbox who reminds them of X Factor's Chico

What time is it?

https://i.imgur.com/oKxJTYO.gif?1

James
18-05-2018, 12:51 PM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz1.shtml

:rolleyes: Probably the test HMs. If that.

How cynical I was then.