PDA

View Full Version : Unedited E4 next year?

Amy
28-07-2002, 01:50 PM
According to the sunday people next year bb will have a channel that won't be edited :shocked: It was also on digital spy, although this sounds quite good i cannot see it happening and if it does it looks as though we will have to pay for it :mad:
Bearing in mind this was in a tabloid paper so the chances of this being true are very slim indeed :wavey:

steve_o
28-07-2002, 02:30 PM
It would be typical we'd have to pay. Where all ready paying enough to sky as it is.

bananarama
29-07-2002, 05:16 PM
Don't quote me but I seem to recall I think it may have been Dermot on BBLB talking to one of the producers about the sound dips this year and the above idea was said to be under consideration.

Frankly to be able to watch the show with less cencorship I would not mind paying extra for 9 weeks of entertaining BB. How much would I be prepaired to pay? Now that's a good question! I am not going to let on as they may be listening... :laugh: :laugh:

I still think they would have to cut anything said that could be libel though. So I can't imagine it would be entirely free of editing.