PDA

View Full Version : BB crowds for BB7

BB-Rocks
09-05-2006, 05:09 PM
As we know were having the same eviction set as bb6 with the stairs going on to the stairs but do you think itll be the same layout witht he crowds?

I hope the crowds are much bigger this year .. like bb5!!

I would also love to see the stage out for every eviction like bb5!!

Arneldo
09-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Fropm what ive heard.

This year Davina will host evictions from Inside the studio like BB3 instead of outside like BB5, BB6.

The oly time she will be outside is when the housemates is leaving.

BB-Rocks
09-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Really?!

If they use the same studio as last year .. their will be a smallcrowd their. I prefer it when shes outside because you get to hear the boos and cheerz

Lance
09-05-2006, 05:20 PM
I hope they conduct the interviews inside. Fair enough, if people want to boo when someone is leaving the house, but they should at least let them speak in their interview without jeering them.

It'd be much fairer to have the interviews indoors where contestants can fairly have their chance to speak.

Arneldo
09-05-2006, 05:21 PM
There will still be a crowd outside.

It will just be more like BB2, BB3 evictions.

Except with a small crowd of the publin inside studio.

Which i prefer because last year i think the crowd gave to much away about how the housmeates might be portaryed by all the booing n cheering.

For example when Adele was evicted she wasnt expecting the maount of Boos she got because she wasnt able to hear the cord prior to wen she left.

BB-Rocks
09-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Yeah i suppose so!

Lance i agreee with you about the intervies been inside because i hate it when you cannot hear anything.

But in bb5 the interviews were not always done on the stage, i would like it if Davina used the stage throughout the show and done the interviews inside

BigSister
09-05-2006, 06:13 PM
i prefer the interviews done inside as well but like Davey said it would be good to see Davina present it on the stage like CBB4

telefan
09-05-2006, 06:24 PM
I think we sud go back to the way it was b4,
8.30 show: davina both in studio and outside the house. however the crowd weren't outside the house. Then when she makes the first announcement she is in the studio on her own. i dont know why but i luv it when she makes the anouncement in an empty studio, i tink it really promotes an "evil" isolated feel.

9.30 show: crowd is both inside the studio and outside the house and theres a feeling of excitement. davina hosts first part outside. but again makes the "i'm coming to get u" anouncement inside and walks from the studio to meet the housemate. and were constantly been switched from davina walking to house to the housemate saying their goodbyes. i really think that this way works and brings a gr8 feeling of tension and excitement.

I kno this way was never fair on the crowd and thats why they had to change it but at the end of the day it's the viewers who i think matter!:laugh:

027huds
09-05-2006, 06:45 PM
I don't mind, as long as I get my weekly eviction.

Clnbnt06
09-05-2006, 06:50 PM
The BB6 crowds were worse than ever especially with Makosi. Maybe they didn't like her but it was horrible.

MarkWaldorf
09-05-2006, 06:54 PM
They boo anyone these days

027huds
09-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Clnbnt06
The BB6 crowds were worse than ever especially with Makosi. Maybe they didn't like her but it was horrible.

I know. They could've given her a chance to talk.

_CoCo_
09-05-2006, 07:26 PM
i think by now the HM's know they are gonna get boo'd like davina says its all panto

BB-Rocks
09-05-2006, 08:07 PM
I hate even cheering during interviews you never hear wht their saying!

Mike
09-05-2006, 10:11 PM
The majority of housemates who come out the house are booed now, in the earlier days of BB it was never the constant boo's like you get now.

BB-Rocks
09-05-2006, 10:21 PM
I went to Lesleys eviction and once one part of the crowd starts booing the rest joins in with them.

Kore
09-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Lance
I hope they conduct the interviews inside. Fair enough, if people want to boo when someone is leaving the house, but they should at least let them speak in their interview without jeering them.

It'd be much fairer to have the interviews indoors where contestants can fairly have their chance to speak.

i agree lance.

(the only time i will in the next 13 weeks lolz!!!) :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: