PDA

View Full Version : Glaswegian Shahbaz to enter house [merged]

x-heather-x
10-05-2006, 03:20 PM
THE Big Brother house has seen more than its fair share of weirdos, social misfits, show-offs and wannabes over the last six years.
But BB7 bosses are set to put the freak factor into overdrive by throwing gay cross-dresser Shahbaz Choudhary into the mix.
The outrageous Glaswegian, who works as an architect's assistant, has been trying desperately to get into the Big Brother house since the show started.He has been knocked back from all the other big reality TV shows.
But now he is set to finally get his big chance.
The highly strung diva - nicknamed Trash Mahal on the Glasgow gay scene - loves attention and is no stranger to controversy.
Shahbaz has paraded through streets dressed as Wonder Woman.
He has also shown up in pubs and clubs dressed as a female showjumper, with jodhpurs and riding crop, and masqueraded as the sister of pop star Mary Kiani.
But his attention-grabbing lifestyle has a down side - years of violence at the hands of neds.
Yesterday, the extraordinary life of the Glaswegian Indian, who is shunned by his family, was laid bare.
One pal, who has known Shahbaz, 38, for more than 20 years, said: "He is known to just about everyone in gay Glasgow.
"If he makes eye contact with a person, he will latch on to them and is hard to shake off.
"He always makes a lasting impression and he can be a bit of a pest.
"There are aspects of Shahbaz that are very funny and happy - but he has a dark and deeply unhappy side.
"He wants fame desperately and has dedicated his life to being discovered. But all he gets is ridicule.
"He has had to put up with a lot and he has been battered a few times.
"The police around Glasgow's west end are very familiar with him, mostly because of complaints he has made but also because of problems he has caused."
He has enraged neighbours with his anti-social behaviour, which includes playing loud music and singing loudly at all hours.
Neighbour Cathy Long, a BBC producer, has complained that he made her life hell and police have been called to sort out disputes between the pair.
He has also been involved in flare-ups at the gym at the Kelvin Hall, near his tiny flat in Yorkhill.
One gym user said: "He comes along and just hangs around.
"He tells the guys that they look really fit and strong and doesn't stop until they stop seeing the funny side. He is well known to staff."
Another neighbour said: "Shahbaz is so up and down. He loves people to like him but he can be a right pain.
"He witters away constantly but doesn't really listen to what other people have to say. He always ends up in a confrontation of some sort.
"Big Brother viewers won't know what has hit them."
Shahbaz has already appeared on a couple of TV shows, including BBC3 medical show Sex, Warts And All, in which he was filmed naked having an intrusive sexual health check.
The motormouth show-off has come through all the auditions for BB7 and has somehow managed to stop himself from bragging about his selection.
Another pal said: "He's auditioned for Big Brother so many times they must know him. I think he has battered them into submission.
"He tried out for so many other shows and, although he can be a right pain in the neck, he is a natural for a reality TV show.
"He is a bit of a weird guy and he never stops talking. He always goes on about his quest for fame and how he is going to make it one day.
"Shahbaz isn't the type to make proper, stable friendships but he knows thousands of people.
"He doesn't get on with his family and most of them have washed their hands of him."
Shahbaz tried modelling before turning to singing in his quest for fame. He managed to release a record but it flopped.
In another brush with celebrity, he was a model for hairdresser Rita Rusk. At one show, he appeared on the catwalk dressed as a woman to the tune of Mad About The Boy, by Dinah Washington.
He has been dressing up as a woman since he was 16, donning stilettoes and dresses in Glasgow's gay clubs.
He raised a few eyebrows, and sparked vicious abuse from neds, by insisting on wandering around the city's west end, where he lived at the time with his elderly mother, in a Wonder Woman costume.
In an interview with the Record 13 years ago, he said: "I've wanted to be Wonder Woman since I was 10. I love the idea of a woman being so powerful. But I don't feel I'm a woman trapped inside a man's body.
"I'm androgynous and I like it that way. In fact, my masculinity is very important to me and I get a real thrill when people know I'm a guy who looks good as a woman."
"Some people admire me. Others are shocked. But then, it doesn't take much to shock some people.
As long as I get people laughing, I really don't care whether they're laughing at me or with me."
Despite his outrageous personality, Shahbaz is teetotal, doesn't smoke and doesn't take drugs.
He has been beaten up in the street a number of times and said: "I just wish the people who don't like what I do would ignore me like I ignore them.
"I feel sorry for them for feeling the need to abuse someone else.
"There will always be people who hate me but I think fame would make it easier to deal with."
'Shahbaz loves people to like him but he can be a right pain'

Thats who my auntie knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:spin::elephant::dance::dazzler:

lily.
10-05-2006, 03:42 PM
They can't let him enter now, can they? He has been all over the Daily Record (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=17055151%26method=full%26siteid=66633% 26headline=exclusive%2d%2dtrash%2dmahal%2d%2d%2dcr oss%2ddressing%2dscot%2dtipped%2dfor%2dbig%2dbroth er-name_page.html)

BB-Rocks
10-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Hope he does get in!

Their better be someone Scottish init this year!!

Wasn't faire how they were all English except from Mary and Orlaith

Arneldo
10-05-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by BB-Rocks
Hope he does get in!

Their better be someone Scottish init this year!!

Wasn't faire how they were all English except from Mary and Orlaith

Makosi was from Zimbabwai, Roberto was from Italy, Kemal was from Turkey.

BigSister
10-05-2006, 04:16 PM
so basically there were more foreign people in than English
and yeah Stropz you have a point there

lily.
10-05-2006, 04:29 PM
If he goes in, it's a sham. They can't claim to keep all the HMs secret then bring in a character who has been publicly outed (so to speak).

BigSister
10-05-2006, 04:32 PM
same with Imogen as well

BBLB
10-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Theres been about 14 names released so far..and i dont think any of them will be in the house..however this shazbaz or whatever his name is and imogen and emma spellor have if rumours are to be believed had PR agents trolling forums..personally i think its a publicity stunt and this shaz guy now has had the 15 mins of fame he apparently spent his life trying to get.

Kore
10-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by BigSister
same with Imogen as well

lol bs you cant call imogen a foreigner... wales??!!?! :nono::laugh:

BigSister
10-05-2006, 06:03 PM
noooooooooooooooo I dont mean her a foreigner im talking about shes been in all of the papers

James
10-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Click here for picture of Shahbaz from Daily Record...

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-5793

Don't know if it's genuine but there's far too much information being revealed about potential housemates.

Kore
10-05-2006, 07:20 PM
:angel: << when did this smiley enter the house?? :D:D

shabaz looks nuts

xxalisonxx
10-05-2006, 08:16 PM
i hope he does go in !!
theres been hardly any scotts in the house !!
we need more !! :tongue:

BB-Rocks
10-05-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Kore
:angel: << when did this smiley enter the house?? :D:D

shabaz looks nuts

Yesterday!

x-heather-x
10-05-2006, 08:28 PM
i want him in the house too. My aunt says he is nice but you never get to see his nice side coz he is so cheeky with his comments. She says he is worse than Marco!!!

BB-Rocks
10-05-2006, 08:33 PM
Oh know!! Not another Marco

He wont get in now anyway ..

Legend
10-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Ahhh he'd be a laugh, chuck him in. :laugh:

x-heather-x
11-05-2006, 06:33 PM
i agree legend!!!!

i want to see him do Glasgow proud!!!:hello:

GabrielleisLove
12-05-2006, 09:06 AM
I'm all for someone from Glasgow.. but him.. :laugh:

mimeo!
14-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Shahbaz Choudhary is housemate from hell! If he/she goes in we have another Kemal, OMG. Did you hear that Kemal and Kinga went out. Omg. Who cares they only have 15 mintures of fame when they come out of the house.
4 DAYS TO COME! :dazzler:

Chrizzle
14-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Totally agree mate
I like Kinga though, she deserves fame

THE_JUNK_MAN
15-05-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Chrizzle
Totally agree mate
I like Kinga though, she deserves fame

yeah I liked Kinga too shes was very funny and brought a lot of fun to the house.....she was defo one of my favs :thumbs: