PDA

View Full Version : What's the point to launch night now?

jimbo
11-05-2006, 07:07 AM
Over the last few weeks we have been given more and more information from the media concerning housemates, "tasks", possible twists-and-turns and even the house itself. We know in detail of Imogen, Emma and now Shabaz. What is the point in watching launch night when we already know the housemates and that grass is going to cover the kitchen floor? Leaks from the press have already ruined they WOW factor of launch night. I can only look forward to explosive arguments and will-they-wont-they scenarios....

Whats do you think?

JakeyBoy
11-05-2006, 07:40 AM
The press could be wrong so best watch it...

Razmataz
11-05-2006, 08:00 AM
The papers don't know the housemates.
Remember the fake line up of BB5.
And the whole 2 houses thing!

Some people are to gullable. :rolleyes:

Glenn.
11-05-2006, 09:14 AM
i think the papers have got it wrong they always do!:mad:

djsparky
11-05-2006, 09:26 AM
The Likelyhood is that it is a fake line-up, they reckon they are all in france or spain
I reckone they are here, what's the point in flying them out the country?

BB-Rocks
11-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Don't listen to everything the papers say!:wink:

telefan
11-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by djsparky
The Likelyhood is that it is a fake line-up, they reckon they are all in france or spain
I reckone they are here, what's the point in flying them out the country?
they are out of the country, they always send the housemates away. The reason is simply bcos of the fact that they dont want them to hear anything bout the new series. Most of the time they dont even know what the new logo is like until they go in.

telefan
11-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by jimbo
Over the last few weeks we have been given more and more information from the media concerning housemates, "tasks", possible twists-and-turns and even the house itself. We know in detail of Imogen, Emma and now Shabaz. What is the point in watching launch night when we already know the housemates and that grass is going to cover the kitchen floor? Leaks from the press have already ruined they WOW factor of launch night. I can only look forward to explosive arguments and will-they-wont-they scenarios....

Whats do you think?
not being funny or neting but every single year we watch it (unless u live under a rock) we always know wat the house looks like b4 the launch. The launch night is just to giv us a more in-depth look. So dont worry jus bcos u know thers grass inside theres still loooooooooooaaaaaaaadzzzzz to find out bout the new house, i.e. "diary room chair".:dance:

Glenn.
11-05-2006, 09:57 AM
yeh like telefan said they want to keep them away from the media

Glenn.
11-05-2006, 09:58 AM
i cant wait to see the diary room chair!

Corkie
11-05-2006, 03:34 PM
btw about the house i know your canna new to tibb but every year we get pics of the house also we see ads on tv of it so i wont worry about the house cos we dont know what it willl look like we have just had it described to us right now im thinking the kitchen might be the floor which they had in bb4 for the table. (which it props isnt)

and the hm im very postivie these are not the final ones

Razmataz
11-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by corkie
btw about the house i know your canna new to tibb but every year we get pics of the house also we see ads on tv of it so i wont worry about the house cos we dont know what it willl look like we have just had it described to us right now I'm thinking the kitchen might be the floor which they had in bb4 for the table.

and the hm I'm very postivie these are not the final ones

I have to agree with Corkie on this one :thumbs:

Corkie
12-05-2006, 06:37 AM
dont you always agree with me ryan :spin::laugh:

027huds
12-05-2006, 01:44 PM
There's a small chance they're the real housemates (at least I hope they're not)

krissybabe06
12-05-2006, 02:37 PM
i dont know why they scater all housemates around different areas of the uk with all this fuss of hiding them when they can tell them a couple of days before to avoid leaks, im sure they'll find the amount of people they want in that amount of time no bother! but i really dont see the point in hiding them, i think theres more chance of them being leaked after being told then hidden. bb should just keep tight lipped and tell them at the last minute:dance:

BB-Rocks
12-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Whats the point in the launch show?

How else are they meant to get in the house!

krissybabe06
12-05-2006, 03:09 PM
lol true like yeah exactly!

m4++
12-05-2006, 04:35 PM
We get this every year, I can definately say Imogen and Shabaz were made up and if they weren't they definately won't be in the house now! Every year we here stuff from the papers, most of it is a load of rubbish!

Chrizzle
12-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Its most likely its fake
But Channel 4 said they are changing the housemates, if ANY are real.
So launch night is TOTALLY to point.
Anyway, we only know the names, not the personality or looks.

emmamcd
14-05-2006, 02:19 PM
the guy who started this thread is correct!! Shabaz and Imogen have been mentioned for over a week now and we are continuing to here about their antics! There has been no reply from them or Emma, Bonnie and the rest - which indicates they are in the house. NOTW&STAR 1 BB 0.

MarkWaldorf
14-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Well, Im just going to wait!

texbex
14-05-2006, 02:24 PM
I am really lookin 4ward 2 thursday nite now its gonna be wkd no matta wot the rumours are its still goin 2 be fab look on the brightside pplz!!

[Just a gentle reminder to everyone not use text speech it's against the rules and it makes your posts hard to read - RED]

emmamcd
14-05-2006, 02:31 PM
it will be good!!! just not as good as it could be...

JakeyBoy
14-05-2006, 03:07 PM
About the sending them out of the country, here they put them in a room for 1 week with no tv and **** and they cant leave the room thus no secrets get given to them

emmamcd
14-05-2006, 04:05 PM
I have spent a lot of time reading sum of the other threads and they all say the same thing: NO ONE LIKES THE NEW HOUSEMATES! Why? Cos the press have leaked horror stories before we've even met them!!!!

Riz
14-05-2006, 04:13 PM
i bet their just made up.. i dnt tink ne r in hidin n i dnt tink ne 1 knws them!

mimeo!
14-05-2006, 04:15 PM
God the paper and press lie about whos going in, they wouldnt tell who going in?

mimeo!
14-05-2006, 04:16 PM
they are lyers

JakeyBoy
14-05-2006, 04:39 PM
We were told prior so yeah

mimeo!, whats with your weird posts?