PDA

View Full Version : Another possible housemate

James
11-05-2006, 09:01 AM
11 May 2006

HAVE BIG BROTHER BOSSES GRABBED OUR GIRL

EXCLUSIVE Mum's hope for Cheryl

By Ben Spencer

A MUM reckons her singer daughter is about to make it big -in the Big Brother House.

Wannabe star Cheryl Ledgerwood, 22, has already had two auditions to star in BB7, which kicks off next week.

Now she's dropped out of sight. And mum Lorraine Scott believes her girl has been holed up in a secret location by Big Brother bosses.

Lorraine, 40, from Hurlford, Ayrshire, said last night: "She has been working as a singer in a nightclub in Cala D'or in Majorca since the beginning of April.

"She is normally in regular contact with us but, since Sunday, her mobile phone has been dead. I'm sure that's because she has been picked for the Big Brother house.

"I know she went to the Big Brother auditions in Glasgow at the beginning of the year. She was then called back the following day for another audition.

"Cheryl was so excited to be called back that next day. If she does make it into the house, she will be the life and soul of the party. She takes no nonsense.

"I think she will thrive on the attention in the house. With her it's all me me me."

Cheryl has worked as a backing singer for rap artist Coolio. Two years ago, she won a competition to perform at the Live and Loud Music Festival.

Lorraine said her daughter would cause a real stir as a housemate - and, if she won the reality TV show, she would probably spend the money on a boob job.

If Cheryl does star in the Big Brother house, she is unlikely to be the only Scot.

BB7 bosses are set to let Glaswegian cross-dresser Shahbaz Choudhary loose in the house too.

But producers Endemol are remaining tight lipped about the current location of this year's contestants before the show begins on May 18.

A spokeswoman said: "The final list of housemates will be revealed next week."

Big Brother producers try to keep the identity and location of each year's contestants absolutely secret, warning they will jeopardise their place in the show even by telling their family.

Past Big Brother contestant Federico Martone said: "When I was on it, we were taken to London for a couple of weeks before the show and told not to speak to anyone or our place would be at risk."

Daily Record (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=17061381&method=full&siteid=66633&headline=have-big-brother-bosses-grabbed-ourgirl--name_page.html)

Maybe she doesn't want her daughter to go on Big Brother and has jeopardised her chance deliberately by talking to the press.

Also why does this show always attract wanabe-singers? None of them ever make it.

Glenn.
11-05-2006, 09:09 AM
i kno. anthony? Anthony who?

krissybabe06
11-05-2006, 10:25 AM
you know anthony anthony who lol? i thought u knew anthony lmao

Ruth
11-05-2006, 10:29 AM
I can't understand people claiming to hope that their daughter/son/other relative gets on the show, and then completely ruining their chances by spilling all to the press. I remain convinced that this potential housemate never made it into the final line up, but she is usng the chance for a bit of publicity.

BB-Rocks
11-05-2006, 10:32 AM
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Well if she was going in, her mums ronued her chances!

Glenn.
11-05-2006, 10:33 AM
i kno its pathetic!

Glenn.
11-05-2006, 10:34 AM
wonder who much the mother got paid for it?

xxweexstarxx
11-05-2006, 10:41 AM
owwaaaaa!!! shes talking tatties i think

krissybabe06
11-05-2006, 10:44 AM
LOL talking tatties??? lol

xxweexstarxx
11-05-2006, 10:46 AM
yes or brussel sprouts wateva!

BigSister
11-05-2006, 11:24 AM
yeah why cant they keep quiet poor thing

krissybabe06
11-05-2006, 12:27 PM
i know, not very trustworthy are they? i think bb should have loads of stand by's and call every1 before it starts that will avoid leaks! im sure people will jump to the chance to do it straight away"!

BB-Rocks
11-05-2006, 12:28 PM
I think they do have alot of stand bys krissy

Blink_Me
11-05-2006, 12:50 PM
This is getting pathetic. Why don't they kick the one's who have been mentioned in the papers? Aren't the housemates supposed to be a secret from the general public before the launch show?:rolleyes:

Glenn.
11-05-2006, 12:56 PM
has anyone auditioned in here?

krissybabe06
11-05-2006, 01:23 PM
yeah i think thats what they should do, to avoid leaks they shouldnt tell people until really close to when it starts, im sure they wont find it hard to find people to do it! lol

krissybabe06
11-05-2006, 01:23 PM
nope did you glenn?

MarkWaldorf
11-05-2006, 02:36 PM
I didnt

krissybabe06
11-05-2006, 02:57 PM
me neither

BB-Rocks
11-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Chris did but never got through .. well so he tells us

krissybabe06
11-05-2006, 03:19 PM
aww really? bles him,

Legend
11-05-2006, 04:57 PM
If Cheryl was my daughter and i hadn't heard from her since sunday and her mobile has been dead since sunday then i wouldn't be ringing up the papers saying she could be on Big Brother, i'd be phoning the bloody police and claiming her missing.

Lance
11-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Hmm.

Even if this mother was unhappy with her daughter entering, I think it's unfair that she has jeoparised her chances of going in by blabbing it to the press. It may not be something she wants her daughter to do but, at the end of the day, it is her life. It is her choice.

Chocolate
11-05-2006, 05:26 PM
:nono:

Ruth
11-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Legend
If Cheryl was my daughter and i hadn't heard from her since sunday and her mobile has been dead since sunday then i wouldn't be ringing up the papers saying she could be on Big Brother, i'd be phoning the bl***y police and claiming her missing.

That's a very good point Legend. I mean if you hadn't heard from your daughter for days, would your first thought really be "Ooh I bet she's going into Big Brother?":bored:

I think it's all to get a bit of publicity. All of these housemates that we keep hearing are going to go into the house are all backing singers, or actors or models. I think it's just a way of getting their name into the papers. We're all used to the housemates using their BB experience as a stepping stone to fame - I suspect that now, even some of those who didn't get into the house are trying to use it as a stepping stone!

sharonanne
11-05-2006, 08:36 PM

x-heather-x
11-05-2006, 09:11 PM
I agree with Legend.
If my daughter wasnt answering her phone since Sunday then i would be terrified not getting paid a bundle to say she's in BB:mad: