PDA

View Full Version : How many HM in all??

Riz
12-05-2006, 06:37 PM
ok guyz im nto sure if thre been a post about this or wat.. so here goes.. i keep readin and hearing theres 16 or 18 hms is that tru, i dont think it is and i think thres the usualy 12 or 13, and also i tink no one has them in france.. and no one knwos them...ok reply bk xx:joker::hello::colour:

lou76
12-05-2006, 06:40 PM
hiya ive heard the same thing

we wil just have to wait and see :rolleyes:

ooo the excitement cant wait till launch nite :bouncy:

Riz
12-05-2006, 06:41 PM
me either, and i freel there wil only be 12.. oh i got school on friday, so i cant stay up late... why they putin it on a THRUSDAY!!!!!!!!!, il guess ims til gonna watch it:D

Arneldo
12-05-2006, 06:43 PM
18 according all the papers.

Riz
12-05-2006, 06:45 PM
i tink the papers, make it up.. i dotn tink ne 1 knwos apart fromt he big bro kreew!..lol krew u know..xx

lou76
12-05-2006, 06:46 PM
who is ur fav housemate out of all the big brother shows???

mine has to be Brian Dowling :thumbs:

Razmataz
12-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by lou76

This is irrelavant to the thread!

It's 18 housemates.
18 beds in the bedroom...seems quite logical yeah!

Legend
12-05-2006, 07:33 PM
I really wish that other members would stop all these 'it's irrelavant to this thread', 'this has already been said somewere else' posts. There all new members so obviously having got a clue so does it really matter?

Just leave the mods and admins to tell them because it pi$$ed me off when i just joined when i had interfearing members saying all that to me.

Honestly, is that question doing you any harm? Ahhhhhh i can't believe how much i let these things annoy me but interfearence is something i hate. Ha.

Captain.Remy
12-05-2006, 07:43 PM
A great idea::eureka: They are 12 at the launch night but 1 housemate by day enter in the house. 4 days after, the housemates are 18. And the friday, a surprise eviction with all the housemates nominated. So twisted ! :spin2:

Clnbnt06
12-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Well if you think about how many evictions there will be and if they have 4 in the final with an eviction on Wednesday of the last week which has been done the past 2 years then there will be 17 housemates in total (With the golden ticket winner)

Of corse they could not have the eviction during the last week or they could have a double eviction 1 weekor 5 in the final so 16, 17 or 18 will be the number with probably 1 less on the launch (1 more added from golden ticket)

Riz
12-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Gladders_16

It's 18 housemates.

i dont really like u u seem well rude!!..

Riz
12-05-2006, 07:48 PM

It's 18 housemates.

Razmataz
12-05-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Clnbnt06
Well if you think about how many evictions there will be and if they have 4 in the final with an eviction on Wednesday of the last week which has been done the past 2 years then there will be 17 housemates in total (With the golden ticket winner)

Of corse they could not have the eviction during the last week or they could have a double eviction 1 weekor 5 in the final so 16, 17 or 18 will be the number with probably 1 less on the launch (1 more added from golden ticket)

Exactly what i was thinking.

Cullen seems your new VBB Flopped!

Riz
12-05-2006, 07:49 PM

It's 18 housemates.

Razmataz
12-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by rakashmiri

It's 18 housemates.

I'm stating facts!
You find it hard to handle the truth!

Riz
12-05-2006, 07:52 PM
ok.. ne ways, were can i fidn the time listing for thursday pls i cant find it?

Razmataz
12-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by rakashmiri
ok.. any ways, were can i fidn the time listing for thursday pls i cant find it?

Txt speech is a no no! please don't use it

And in your request for an answer, search through the threads on the BB7 Archieves and you will find it!:thumbs:

Riz
12-05-2006, 07:54 PM
k.. thanks

lou76
12-05-2006, 07:55 PM
gladders...yes i am new and sorry to u for the irrelevant question :sad:

but i will get used to the site

and hugs legend for being so sweet :thumbs:

BB-Rocks
12-05-2006, 08:07 PM
I read 18 beds!! Not sure how amny housemates. I think if theirs 18 beds and 18 housemates thats to nice for big brother

Kaz
12-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Legend
I really wish that other members would stop all these 'it's irrelavant to this thread', 'this has already been said somewere else' posts. There all new members so obviously having got a clue so does it really matter?

Just leave the mods and admins to tell them because it pi$$ed me off when i just joined when i had interfearing members saying all that to me.

Honestly, is that question doing you any harm? Ahhhhhh i can't believe how much i let these things annoy me but interfearence is something i hate. Ha.

Just unlocking this thread for a minute to say that I totally agree with you, Legend. :thumbs:

EVERYONE is a new member at some point and have to 'find their feet' around the Forum. Please try and cut them a little slack.

It often takes a lot of courage to make your first post on a new Forum. The last thing you want is for someone to jump down your throat and make you feel unwelcome.

Could 'established' members please bear this in mind ....... thank you. :thumbs:

BTW ......... welcome to TiBB, rakashmiri and lou76! :wavey:

OK, I've said my piece ..... thread closed again.