PDA

View Full Version : Let's make another irrelevant thread!

Razmataz
12-05-2006, 08:00 PM
This seems to be popular, irrelevant threads!
Ok you can post ANY! ideas about the upcoming big brother in here!
Like twists, Evictions, etc etc.

Bingo.!:thumbs:

Personally I'd like to see the return of the Saturday night task!

BigSister
12-05-2006, 08:02 PM
same here Ryan. also tasks that make the housemates think and fun ones i.e there was a world records 1 in BB2 that was good

Razmataz
12-05-2006, 08:04 PM
And also...i'd like the weekly tasks to be a bit more exhausting but humourous!

BB-Rocks
12-05-2006, 08:04 PM
I loved the Saturday night tasks!!

Mike
12-05-2006, 08:05 PM
I miss the Saturday night tasks ALOT and it started to become a big part, can't figure out why they even got rid of it.

Hopefully they might see sense and bring it back.

Razmataz
12-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Well atleast people agree with me on something :rolleyes:

Oh and i'd like more twists to do with evictions this year!

Corkie
12-05-2006, 08:06 PM
i like tasks that will get the hm to work as a team for instance in bbau (i know im addicted) this week they had a massive bowl of water and they had to take 3 corks out and then had to make sure the water didnt get out of the holes (so housemates had to put hands on the holes and surf like that) it was really good i thought

Legend
12-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Saturday night tasks were always 10times better than the weekly ones i thought.

Was it half way through series 5 that they stopped them?

Corkie
12-05-2006, 08:07 PM
yeah i think they stopped or low ratings but it was props on the same time as something good

they stilll have the tasks just not life i did like them and in bb3 and bb4 and bb5 they had a meaning but half way thourgh bb5 i think the hm didnt care bout lousing money anymore so they just did it on the highlights on sunday

BB-Rocks
12-05-2006, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Mike
I miss the Saturday night tasks ALOT and it started to become a big part, can't figure out why they even got rid of it.

Hopefully they might see sense and bring it back.

It wasn't getting the viewing figures i heard

BigSister
12-05-2006, 08:08 PM
yeah it was Ant and I agree over the tasks apart from the box and OLympic task ones i didnt enjoy the tasks last year
Oh i so want BB to be funny again too the Diary room voices i mean

Razmataz
12-05-2006, 08:08 PM
That really is a shame :sad:

BBLB
12-05-2006, 11:19 PM
werent most of bb5 saturday challenges done in the afternoon?
im pretty sure i remember the cattle prod one and the roundabout one being in the afternoon around 3pm?
But yes i agree with gladders it needs to comeback,id like to see a change though...what id prefer is the challenge to be about 50 mins because often the challenges were too rushed to fit it into a 30 min slot.
Also Id love our show to use the bbaus games night idea,having elimination its a knockout style games with just one winner who is given major rewards and privelleges.

xWee-Babezx
12-05-2006, 11:24 PM
At the start they were at night but then they mvoed on to e4 during the day if i can remember right