PDA

View Full Version : Can Desmond Get Charlie Sheen?

davidrox2010
06-04-2011, 02:33 PM
It makes me wonder, can Desmond really get Charloe Sheen to do a British Celebrity Big Brother in the Summer?

If he did wouldn't it just be the lowest thing he could possible do?

Stu
06-04-2011, 02:43 PM
No, of course not. The guy demands 3 million an episode for Two & A Half Men. You think he is going to go on camera 24/7 in a drug free house for even four times that amount?

They cannot afford him.

BigBrotherfan4ever
06-04-2011, 02:45 PM
There is no way Charlie Sheen will do CBB.

BBfan46
07-04-2011, 04:28 PM
FYI - Charlie Sheen was being paid 1m for an episode not 3 :L
No, he's not likely to do it but it would be a massive coup and would draw ratings. Fact.

Scarlett.
07-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Only if they put a trail of cocaine from his mansion to the Big Brother house

Iceman
07-04-2011, 04:43 PM
No, he's not likely to do it but it would be a massive coup and would draw ratings. Fact.

Actually it was 1.5 :tongue:

Locke.
07-04-2011, 04:47 PM
No obviously not. 1.8 million per episode of Two and a Half Men, an am sure I read he was making over 1 million dollars per show of his tour he is doing in America, which has about 20 dates.

Doesn't need to embarass himself on British TV to make money, he can just talk ****e for a couple of hours and make a few million.

DigitalSid
07-04-2011, 04:51 PM
The 1.5 and 1.8 figures, are they in pounds or dollars?

And doubt it OP, at a stretch for a task maybe (but highly unlikely) but to stay the duration? Forget it.

Locke.
07-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Dollars

Beastie
07-04-2011, 04:54 PM
No, of course not. The guy demands 3 million an episode for Two & A Half Men. You think he is going to go on camera 24/7 in a drug free house for even four times that amount?

They cannot afford him.

Unfortunately this.

Ahhhh well I will settle for BOY GEORGE! :D

And Macaulay Culkin would also be a good one. He would demand a lot of money though too.

Lets face it.. this years CBB will be full of The Only Way of Essex stars, Kerry Katona and Peter Andre.

Well done UK. :thumbs: lol

georgehudson
07-04-2011, 05:14 PM
No obviously not. 1.8 million per episode of Two and a Half Men, an am sure I read he was making over 1 million dollars per show of his tour he is doing in America, which has about 20 dates.

Doesn't need to embarass himself on British TV to make money, he can just talk ****e for a couple of hours and make a few million.

The show that no one will now go to after the shiite reports and video tapes of it? LOL :pat:

Locke.
07-04-2011, 05:23 PM
The show that no one will now go to after the shiite reports and video tapes of it? LOL :pat:

Terrible reviews for the shirt show, good reviews for the 2nd and 3rd.

And people have already bought the tickets (some for 750 dollars).

arista
07-04-2011, 05:27 PM

They cannot afford him.

But he is having Money troubles
so he make do it for a few million.

And get a break from the USA mess.

He may not have the guts , though.

Stu
07-04-2011, 05:35 PM
He demanded three million to do Two & A Half Men again.

Vicky.
07-04-2011, 05:47 PM
He demanded three million to do Two & A Half Men again.

Didnt he get sacked for demanding that?

In answer to the OP, no. He would want too much $$$

Patrick
07-04-2011, 05:49 PM
No way.

He's just the latest celebrity to be that one person the press and everyone always say is going into the house.

Boy George, Katie Price, MC Hammer and that guy from Home Alone.

Most of us on here, apart from Beastie [TheBeast], are usually smart enough to realize it's just bollocks, and that it would never happen.
But for some reason, just because Big Brother is on a new channel or something, everyone seems to have let their guard down and is willing to believe such bollocks - there is no way Charlie Sheen will make an appearance.

Patrick
07-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Unfortunately this.

Ahhhh well I will settle for BOY GEORGE! :D

And Macaulay Culkin would also be a good one. He would demand a lot of money though too.

Lets face it.. this years CBB will be full of The Only Way of Essex stars, Kerry Katona and Peter Andre.

Well done UK. :thumbs: lol

:bored:

I can tell you, right now - that you would not of mentioned Macaulay's name there now if he hadn't of been rumoured so heavily to go into Celebrity Big Brother 2006.

Same goes for Boy George with Celebrity Big Brother 2010.

Shaun
07-04-2011, 05:52 PM
they'd have more chance of getting Jade Goody.

Stu
07-04-2011, 06:06 PM
I wouldn't put it past Dickie Desmond to do a tie in special with Derek Acorah to put her back in the house.

Beastie
07-04-2011, 06:14 PM
No way.

He's just the latest celebrity to be that one person the press and everyone always say is going into the house.

Boy George, Katie Price, MC Hammer and that guy from Home Alone.

Most of us on here, apart from Beastie [TheBeast], are usually smart enough to realize it's just bollocks, and that it would never happen.
But for some reason, just because Big Brother is on a new channel or something, everyone seems to have let their guard down and is willing to believe such bollocks - there is no way Charlie Sheen will make an appearance.

Excuse me.. you said it was bollocks that some of us believed BB was coming back this year.. and SURPRISE it is! :hugesmile:

Beastie
07-04-2011, 06:15 PM
:bored:

I can tell you, right now - that you would not of mentioned Macaulay's name there now if he hadn't of been rumoured so heavily to go into Celebrity Big Brother 2006.

Same goes for Boy George with Celebrity Big Brother 2010.

Maybe you are right. Because BB has put them names into my head. It might be bollocks but it also might be a possibility. Boy George would have gone in last year if he wasn't on a tag!!

Patrick
07-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Excuse me.. you said it was bollocks that some of us believed BB was coming back this year.. and SURPRISE it is! :hugesmile:

You'll find I was one of the majority that thought that.

Beastie
07-04-2011, 06:16 PM
You'll find I was one of the majority that thought that.

Yes. And the majority of you were wrong. Unlike me, Arista and a few others who were smart enough to know it will definately come back ;)

Patrick
07-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Maybe you are right. Because BB has put them names into my head. It might be bollocks but it also might be a possibility. Boy George would have gone in last year if he wasn't on a tag!!

If Mac had of went in, they could of had a twist or abit of fun with it - call him to the Diary Room and tell the other housemates to go and hide.

He'd be Home Alone :joker:

Is Boy George still wearing a tag?

Patrick
07-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Yes. And the majority of you were wrong. Unlike me, Arista and a few others who were smart enough to know it will definately come back ;)

I did believe it, but only for a short while.

Then they kept screwing us around, going through phases where it was 'ALMOST CONFIRMED' to 'IN TALKS' to 'TALKS BREAK DOWN' to 'UNLIKELY' to 'TALKS BACK ON' and so on.

It got tiring after a while.

And no one knew it was DEFINITELY coming back, Endemol didn't even know that.

Beastie
07-04-2011, 06:18 PM
If Mac had of went in, they could of had a twist or abit of fun with it - call him to the Diary Room and tell the other housemates to go and hide.

He'd be Home Alone :joker:

Is Boy George still wearing a tag?

Lol I would love that.

No. I don't think Boy George is wearing a tag anymore. If so.. then he should be able to go into CBB8. If they give him the right amount of money.

But then again.. he was rumoured to be a judge on the UK X Factor. I think there will be more chance of him going on CBB8. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Macaulay Culkin.. will also demand a lot of money I think.

Boy George is still a good possibility.

Beastie
07-04-2011, 06:20 PM
I did believe it, but only for a short while.

Then they kept screwing us around, going through phases where it was 'ALMOST CONFIRMED' to 'IN TALKS' to 'TALKS BREAK DOWN' to 'UNLIKELY' to 'TALKS BACK ON' and so on.

It got tiring after a while.

And no one knew it was DEFINITELY coming back, Endemol didn't even know that.

True. I knew it was eventually coming back though. It was just the money matters. Desmond knew it was such a big show not to pass by. Hardly anything is successful on Channel 5.

Stu
07-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Boy George is extremely likely. He needs the cash and said himself he was going to do the last one if it wasn't for his legal troubles.

Beastie
08-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Boy George is extremely likely. He needs the cash and said himself he was going to do the last one if it wasn't for his legal troubles.

:love: