PDA

View Full Version : Been asked countless times but here's a twist...

Joe.
20-05-2011, 06:33 AM
Name your favorite 4 BB series in order, including why they're placed in that position, a name of 2 housemates you loved, and two you hated, and a particular highlight for you...

1. BB10- Know it's controversial but watching it back it was an excellent series, so many fantastic housemates that made the series- Sophie & Bea- The housemates breaking out during the space task!

2. BB9- Was a great series, brilliant housemates two, loved every second of it- Rex and Bex- The Heaven vs Hell divide

3. BB7- Fantastic housemates, Fantastic twists, loved it again, the top 3 were difficult to choose between but I loved BB7- Nikki and Glyn- Nikki's rant about Susie

4. BB6- Great series yet again, the housemates made it- Science and Maxwell- The fight that ended in Science throwing a bin at Maxwell still makes me laugh!

MeMyselfAndI
20-05-2011, 07:05 AM
BB7 - Nikki & Pete
BB10 - Sophie & Freddie
BB9 - Lisa & Rex
BB11 - John James & Josie
I've only properly watch ed 7-11, but I'm watching 5 atm and its great

reece(:
20-05-2011, 05:15 PM
BB7 - Very entertaining, mostly good housemates, great twists and tasks, argumentative. Loved Nikki and Imogen, hated Susie and Richard.
BB6 - Great mix of housemates, good entertainment loads of fights and arguments. Loved Makosi, Saskia and Sam and hated Craig and Eugene.
BB10 - Versatile cast, from anywhere and everywhere, lots of fun housemates and conflict. Loved Marcus and Noirin, hated David and Lisa. Shame the tasks were lackluster.
BB8 - Underrated, for the most part entertaining, lots of arguments and confrontation.
Loved Charley, Nicky and Chanelle, hated Gerry and Jonty.

Jarrod
20-05-2011, 08:10 PM
1. BB11 - Reason - It was my first Big Brother Series! Best Housemates, Josie and Corin :P Hated Shabby and Sunshine. Highlight - Nasty Noms!

2. BB7 - One Amazing Series. Best HMS - Nikki and Glyn (Blaenau!) Hated Grace and Lea. Best Moment - Ex-Housemates Moving In!

3. BB5 - WOW! Best HMS - Michelle and Emma. Worst HMS - Kitten and Ahmed. Highlight - The Bedsit :thumbs:

4. BB3 - Loved it! - Housemates - Jade and Alex - Worst - Alison and Lee. Highlight - The WHOOLE HouseSplit