PDA

View Full Version : I Had A Dream About TiBB Last Night!

Patrick
20-06-2011, 09:41 PM
I remember Shaun or someone made a thread on 'TiBB Dreams' like a month ago - I had a TiBB Dream last night and couldn't find the thread this morning so I jotted it down on my iPod Notes this morning so I wouldn't forget lol

I had a dream last night involving these members:

Locke
Harry
Niall
Mollie
Stu
Jordan
Hannah
Callum

So basically what happened was:

We were like standing in my school playground with people from my school - who were also involved in the dream but there's no point in mentioning them.

Anyways Mollie and Niall were like against a fence kissing eachother and I was like really pissed and Stu pulled up in an Ice Cream Van - which was playing 'Swagger Jagger' by Cher Lloyd and he comes out the window and is like looking at me.

And he said something like 'Life got you down Tiger?' and I gave a little Gay Speech which I can't remember so he Stu must of encouraged me to do something and I walked over and pulled Niall of Mollie and hit him a punch in the jaw and then Mollie was like OMFG.

So Niall got up and was all pissed and said how Mollie was his lady, and me and Niall argued over who should have Mollie and Tina Malone was like 'Niall you don't even ******ing like women!' and Niall was all 'Who are you to tell me what I do and don't like love?'

Out of the blue Callum came over skateboarding and ran over Harry's cat - and Harry broke down in tears.

Then Hannah came up in a Police Chopper and was wearing a sexy police outfit and started talking about women's rights and how Mollie can decide who she wants to be with and it's up to her and only her and whilst she was giving her speech Locke came out from behind a tree with a sword and shoved it through Hannah's back and was like, 'This is a Man's World!'.

Then I had a dream about Mary Byrne.

I then went back to the other dream and Niall was defeated and Mollie was all 'I'ma have to go with Patrick sorry bub' and me and Jordan were like High 5ing.

And Jordan looked like Cher Lloyd for some reason.

When I woke up - I had like 3 Minutes were I literally thought it happened and I was like :love: and then my Mum was like 'PATRICK!' and I was like FML.

Oh and the other night I had a dream that I was in GTA and Arista was helping me in a final mission by flying a Green Helicopter over me to make sure I was safe - but I can't remember anything else.

Kerry
20-06-2011, 09:44 PM
I keep having dreams with Eastenders characters in :conf:

King Gizzard
20-06-2011, 09:45 PM
then you and Sticks drank beers all nights because you are a lad

Locke.
20-06-2011, 09:46 PM
One bitch down, about 5 more to go

Stu
A world without string is chaos.

Ramsay
had a tibb dream agggggges ago
cant remember what about

Smithy
20-06-2011, 10:45 PM
I had a dream paul o grady died, i woke up this morning and didn't know if it was rl or a dream so i had to google it D;

MeMyselfAndI
20-06-2011, 11:39 PM
I dream about films all the time D:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
20-06-2011, 11:41 PM
saw my name wasnt on the list so didnt read

Patrick
20-06-2011, 11:43 PM
saw my name wasnt on the list so didnt read

Fair play, That's what I do all the time to those little silly stories people make rofl.

Niall
20-06-2011, 11:50 PM
:sad:

But LOL at me the gay guy kissing Mollie, the self-proclaimed asexual. :laugh2:

Patrick
20-06-2011, 11:51 PM

Yeah BTW I meant to ask you - have me and you ever had a convo about Tina Malone or do you have a problem with her?

How she ended up fighting with you I have no idea.

Patrick
20-06-2011, 11:56 PM
I'ma way to bed now - if I dream of anything else to do with you all I shall let you all know tomorrow.

Scott I'll try and dream of you this time.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
20-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Scott I'll try and dream of you this time.

LMAO :joker::joker::joker:

Niall
21-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Yeah BTW I meant to ask you - have me and you ever had a convo about Tina Malone or do you have a problem with her?

How she ended up fighting with you I have no idea.

Nope? I've never spoke to you about Tina Malone. In fact I really like her and loved her on CBB. :joker: How random..

Jordan.
21-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Rofl! i'm only there for a high 5. :L

Shaun
21-06-2011, 12:08 AM
inb4 zippy/pyramid telling you that dreaming about tibb is sad

Maia
21-06-2011, 12:10 AM

ROFL I know, the actual chances of that :laugh:

Harry!
21-06-2011, 08:31 PM
My cats :bawling:

Zippy
21-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Jesus, your life must be empty if you dream about this place...

MTVN
21-06-2011, 09:11 PM
inb4 zippy/pyramid telling you that dreaming about tibb is sad

Jesus, your life must be empty if you dream about this place...

:joker: