PDA

View Full Version : Calling Chocoholics

BusyBee
02-08-2002, 08:16 PM
Anyone else seen the story about the job thats on offer at Fortnum and Masons - £35,000 for travelling the world as a buyer tasting chocolate. Now that is my idea of heaven. But then I would probably do it for nothing - well maybe not. The story says they have had loads of applicants - I wonder why. :dance: :dance:

mcginn
02-08-2002, 09:05 PM
okay great where's my passport :thumbs:

:spin2: :bouncy: :spin2: :spin: :spin2: :bouncy: :spin2:

Oldgit
02-08-2002, 09:53 PM
Seems like a waste of time to me. Just visit the following page, print the order form, phone in your order with your credit/debit card, and eat the best choccies anywhere.

Mrs Oldgit swears by them! And she's the expert!

http://www.chocolatechoice.com/chocolate_shop/print_order_form.htm

We found them during a trip to South Wales a few years ago. They also have a shop in Tenby.

Note for the lads: What you get from here beats anything that Dean and his "Gifts for Girlfriends" site can offer. A few of these choccies and she's yours!

Note for the girls: Order some for yourself. When they arrive thank your man profusely for getting them for you. Let him have one or two. He will wonder who the other guy is and pay more attention!!

:laugh: :laugh: :spin2: :spin2: :laugh: :laugh:

Mark
02-08-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Oldgit

Note for the girls: Order some for yourself. When they arrive thank your man profusely for getting them for you. Let him have one or two. He will wonder who the other guy is and pay more attention!!

Oldgit thats cruel :nono: :nono: :nono: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Mark

Janette
03-08-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Mark
Originally posted by Oldgit

Oldgit thats cruel :nono: :nono: :nono: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Mark

It's a good idea though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jayjay
11-08-2002, 02:46 PM
I am allergic to chocolate. It is quite funny cause my boyfriend boasts to his mates that he has never bought me any and they think it is well cool that he has got a way with it for so long.

He does buy me loads of flowers though. :hugesmile: