PDA

View Full Version : Live On Monday...

Tanser_Man
26-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Housemates to enter?!

Just announced on the show, i wonder what they are going to do! :shocked:

Mike
26-05-2006, 09:27 PM
I quite dissapointed to be honest, would have been good to see at least one person go in tonight.

Roll on Monday now..

Razmataz
26-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Housemates will enter its for sure!

But are they ex housemates or are they stand by's :spin2:

bonnie43uk
26-05-2006, 09:30 PM
dont put an ex housemate in ffs!! .. they've all had there moment of glory .. give us a fresh face!!! ( preferably a good looking one.. some more eye candy would'nt go amiss)

katieee
26-05-2006, 09:31 PM
i hope we see fresh faces

shauny007
26-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Me 2 :sad:

Originally posted by Mike
I quite dissapointed to be honest, would have been good to see at least one person go in tonight.

Roll on Monday now..

Legend
26-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by katieee
i hope we see fresh faces

Ditto. We'll just have to wait and see now....

Tanser_Man
26-05-2006, 09:43 PM
I'm getting the impression Shahbaz might go back in after watching a bit of Big Brothers Big Mouth. He seems alot calmer for some reason?!

Would be great TV to see all there faces if he gets put back in.

arista
26-05-2006, 09:45 PM
DigitalSpy Site
says they will be from last years bb6.

Tanser_Man
26-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by arista
DigitalSpy Site

Hopefully not... although i wouldn't mind seeing Makosi go in because she was a devious cow!

SiMoN!
26-05-2006, 09:49 PM
i do NOT want kamal to go in, i dont mind if any 1 else in the world goesin, jus not kamal.

Legend
26-05-2006, 09:51 PM
If it is BB6 housemates then... (don't shoot me down :laugh:)

I'd like Vanessa to go in, she was overshadowed in BB6 by the stronger characters and i think she'd be able to show her true personality however, i don't want any past housemates in.

Tanser_Man
26-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Legend

I'd like Vanessa to go in, she was overshadowed in BB6 by the stronger characters and i think she'd be able to show her true personality however, i don't want any past housemates in.

Overshadowed?

Seriously?

All i can remember from her is Oh My God and her freakish fasination for the color pink! Other then that she was the most boring housemate ever!

And you think she won't be overpowered by this years contestants? She'll be a needle in a haystack all over again!

Science - Maybe
Makosi - Maybe
Roberto - Maybe

But Vanessa? Pleaseeeeee :shocked:

ThaGazBoi
26-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Id love it to be Makosi and Vanessa but it wont happen.

I think and hope it will be fresh housemates, although it would be great to see ex housemates go in

Mike
26-05-2006, 10:00 PM
I hope its not any BB6 housemates but if that is the case then hopefully it will be Science and Roberto.

Vanessa was a joke to the show IMO.

BB-Rocks
26-05-2006, 10:01 PM
I cant wait till Modnay

Hopefully no ex-housemates!

Legend
26-05-2006, 10:01 PM
I'd LOVE it to be Emma BB5 & Jade BB3. :laugh:

Them two and Nikki would have a scream. :laugh:

Lance
26-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Tanser_Man

Overshadowed?

Seriously?

All i can remember from her is Oh My God and her freakish fasination for the color pink! Other then that she was the most boring housemate ever!

And you think she won't be overpowered by this years contestants? She'll be a needle in a haystack all over again!

Science - Maybe
Makosi - Maybe
Roberto - Maybe

She did also injure herself whilst jumping rather foolishly on the beds. I must say, I found that really amusing.:hugesmile:

Messiah
26-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Huh i never really like it when they bring new people in,hopefully they'll be enetertaining in some form.

Tanser_Man
26-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Mike
I hope its not any BB6 housemates but if that is the case then hopefully it will be Science and Roberto.

Vanessa was a joke to the show IMO.

Thank You!

Science in my opinion would be just the spark this house needs! He would ruffle peoples feathers, he'll make sure everyones on there toes.. plus he'll talk to the cameras... and i miss that in a sadistic sort of way!

Even the Italian stallion would provde some great entertainment but i think him and Grace would be fighting for the frying pan!

BigSister
26-05-2006, 10:06 PM
I hope its new housemates too

Tanser_Man
26-05-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Lance

Overshadowed?

Seriously?

Science - Maybe
Makosi - Maybe
Roberto - Maybe

She did also injure herself whilst jumping rather foolishly on the beds. I must say, I found that really amusing.:hugesmile:

So did i! :hugesmile:

But only because i'd been wishing it on her for weeks! :joker:

No that was mean... lol, i'm only joking... but it was awfully funny.

ThaGazBoi
26-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by arista
DigitalSpy Site

Hopefully not... although i wouldn't mind seeing Makosi go in because she was a devious cow!

And she was so diveully sexy!! :tongue:

She was the life of BB6, But the silly buggers voted Anfonee

Aflamo
26-05-2006, 10:12 PM
I hope it's someone totally new. What ever happened to the lad that said he had a friend going in to the BB House this year?