PDA

View Full Version : JEDWARD - love them or hate them....?

Kate!
28-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Jedward!!

let me be blunt...I hate the little talentless oiks. However I know some people find them entertaining/amusing so let's hear all your opinions.

What's the verdict.....Satans minions or Sweet Lil Angels??

MeMyselfAndI
28-07-2011, 09:54 AM
I like them & find them funny

Lee.
28-07-2011, 09:59 AM
I find them highly irritating!

Livia
28-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Jedward are the reason that shotguns have two barrels.

Lee.
28-07-2011, 10:11 AM

:laugh3:

Niamh.
28-07-2011, 10:18 AM
I love them!! I hated them at first when they started in X-Factor, then I found myself waiting for their performance each week. They never fail to put a smile on my face.

Kate!
28-07-2011, 10:19 AM

:worship:

Niamh.
28-07-2011, 10:21 AM
Gabriel Byrne describes his Jedward experience

Ls2Nbf_QuQE

Lee.
28-07-2011, 10:27 AM
I love them!! I hated them at first when they started in X-Factor, then I found myself waiting for their performance each week. They never fail to put a smile on my face.

Actually, although I fund them annoying, I do agree with you re the XF . Every week, I secretly looked forward to seeing what they were going to do. :blush2:

Niamh.
28-07-2011, 10:34 AM
Actually, although I fund them annoying, I do agree with you re the XF . Every week, I secretly looked forward to seeing what they were going to do. :blush2:

Do you watch Celebrity juice at all? They have a slot on that, they're very funny. I notice that celebrities who haven't met them hate them but anyones that have love them. I just think they're incredibly positive, innocent and energetic which is quite refreshing when you look at some of the other role models that are out their for kids/teens

Sarah.
28-07-2011, 01:17 PM
I think they're great :) Love them.

joeysteele
28-07-2011, 01:42 PM
They are far from talentless, they represent fun and most people who like them enjoy seeing them and feel happy seeing them too, especially 'live' where their energy and enthusiasm and also friendliness wins most people over.

They are 2 young guys having a great time and a laugh too, the people who do like them see that and are caught up with the act too.
They are only 19, they have a long way to go and the fact they are in demand for so much TV ,shows producers and Companies see their worth and the advantage of booking them.

I really like them, I am happy to say that and having been around after their shows and seeing how open and friendly they are to people then.
I have seen many big stars who are far ruder at that time at the end of their shows to fans and theatre/hall staff alike.

Poeple who don't like them just don't give them a chance but Jedward bring humour and fun to loads of people who go to see them,however,some people will hate all they do likely even when not bothering to watch them,from an opinion formed at the time of X Factor.

What really gets on their haters nerves is that they were all proven wrong, they said Jedward would flop after X Factor ended, never to be heard of again after 6 to 9 months.
Jedward are still arounnd, raking in millions, constantly in demand for TV and concerts.
Sadly for their mostly unfair critics, Jedward will be around for many years to come and likely decades at that.