PDA

View Full Version : The i never cared much for live feed and just want to enjoy bb thread

Ryan.
16-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Settle in guys and let's discuss the series ahead.

Question for today: What small nuance (not live feed) will you miss from c4s era??

For me it's got to be Davina sort of gurning and gas
Ing for air as she was so excited. She was a true fan and made the show, let's hope Brian can deliver as well.

What about you??:spin:

Locke.
16-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Awful thread. Mods get it locked.

Doogle
16-08-2011, 09:32 PM
OH MY GOD WHY DO WE NEED 10000 THREADS ON THE SAME THING. caps

Smithy
:dance:

I honestly couldn't give a **** about live feed, people are acting like the shows gonna flop now it doesn't have it when;

1. It was gonna flop regardless
2. It only had average of 40k viewers when it was on C/E4 so obviously not that many people are arsed

Saph
Yay I love this thread :D

Live feed is CRAP! Im glad its not coming back coz people just post spoilers anyway.

ArcticLion
Why is it awful? .... because hes not complaining about something that wont be brought back no matter what anybody does ??

i agree with you Ryan i will really miss Davinas genuine excitement for the show

CharlieO
Oh my god REALLY?

At least make your title grammatically correct.

Ryan.
16-08-2011, 09:35 PM
And I mean I could see the case if there was partying and tasks 24/7 and no bird noises, but I'd rather not watch Marcus wank all day and Jodie sit in her blanket lol.

Live Feed was the entertainment equivalent of a smelly old dog that needed to be put down. :spin:

Saph
16-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Anyone who watched live feed for more than an hour a day needs to go outside and enjoy the world

Ryan.
16-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Anyone who watched live feed for more than an hour a day needs to go outside and enjoy the world

[2].

Stu
16-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Live Feed was the entertainment equivalent of a smelly old dog that needed to be put down. :spin:
I agree it really needed to be put out of it's misery. A very smart move from Channel 5. The outpouring of gratitude it has gotten has been a real tear jerk.

Chuck
16-08-2011, 09:52 PM
I have never liked Live Feed that much but if other people would enjoy watching it then I would want it to come back.

Glenn.
16-08-2011, 09:56 PM

[3]

Completely agree :thumbs:

Stu
16-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Yeah sitting at the computer pretending to be a mod is where it's at, dawg.

'If you do x for x amount of time you need to see the real world' arguments? Really? **** right off with that bollocks.

Glenn.
16-08-2011, 10:08 PM
The fact that everyone is crying like a bitch is actually hilarious. Seems to me, that they need a life, or need to go and masturbate.

Stu
16-08-2011, 10:13 PM
You're on a fan forum full of people passionate about what they believe Big Brother should be you lunatic. Everyone moans about something. You're without a doubt one of the biggest moaners I have seen come through here so really why even bring this up. Let people rage if they want to. They're fans and are fully exercising their right not to get on with it and accept a show they don't want.

Seems to me you don't know when and when not to use a comma.

Glenn.
16-08-2011, 10:19 PM
A fan forum that should accept the fact that the show has evolved a little in the last decade, and should embrace the change, instead of whinging like *****s when they know they can't actually do anything to change the situation.

Instead they bring down every thread they go in with trivial, tedious posts.

And lets face it, they posts things like 'I'm not watching it' when you know they actually will, which makes their post seem a little pointless.

Its true. Anyone who watches Live feed for more than an hour, needs a life. Or a job.

Ryan.
16-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Guys, guys chill. Technically we are going off topic....

"what little things will you miss from c4 big brother??"

Glenn.
16-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Guys, guys chill. Technically we are going off topic....

"what little things will you miss from c4 big brother??"

Not the live feed that's for sure. I don't think there's actually anything I'm going to miss about C4's BB.

Maybe the voice's of Big Brother, unless they are the same?:conf:

Chuck
16-08-2011, 10:24 PM
I dont see how axing Live Feed is evolving but each to their own I guess. :L

Stu
16-08-2011, 10:28 PM
Well you heard it from the king of life, folks. You should accept the changes and you should move on. And you are sad and you do need a job if you spent over sixty minutes watching something he doesn't. **** your opinion.

Are you this slow in real life, Glenn? Or is it just a neat little forum gimmick you are rocking to wind people up?

Glenn.
16-08-2011, 10:28 PM

Because people clearly think its 2001 and see the show as a social experiment.
And it isn't. Hasn't been for years.

Think of it if it was coming out if your own wallet. That you were paying for something, that no one was interested in? In business, that's considered to be a loss. A loss Channel 5 couldn't care for.
Why reinstate 24/7 live feed for a few thousands people?

Glenn.
16-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Well you heard it from the king of life, folks. You should accept the changes and you should move on. And you are sad and you do need a job if you spent over sixty minutes watching something he doesn't. **** your opinion.

Are you this slow in real life, Glenn? Or is it just a neat little forum gimmick you are rocking to wind people up?

:rolleyes: Your actually hilarious :bored:

Ryan.
16-08-2011, 10:30 PM

I can understand where you are cumming from but I guess since it's gone there is no real point complaining. It will be back for either BB12 or CBB9 anyway don't worry.

Glenn.
16-08-2011, 10:32 PM
I can understand where you are cumming from but I guess since it's gone there is no real point complaining. It will be back for either BB12 or CBB9 anyway don't worry.

Why would it be back? Because a few hundred people are having bitch fits? :laugh3:

There's a reason its not back, and a few melodramatic idiots aren't gonna change that :thumbs:

Stu
16-08-2011, 10:38 PM
:rolleyes: Your actually hilarious :bored:
You're. It's you're.

Joelle.
16-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Personally I didnt watch it as all you do is sit there waiting for them to do something interesting, constantly. Most of the time they're talking about something which is as far away from interesting as you can get. Granted, it enabled you to see the classic moments as they happened, but they show them in the highlights anyway.

They should provide it in some capacity though for the people who think its vital to the show, even if it is through the website.

Glenn.
16-08-2011, 10:39 PM
You're. It's you're.

:sleep:

SaveBigBrotherOnFacebook
16-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Davina! <3

bbfan1991
16-08-2011, 11:09 PM
I never watched LF all the time, sure sometimes it was interesting seeing what hm did and seeing some footage which might not make the edit etc.

Not bothered now LF is not coming back because going to try and enjoy the show:).

joeysteele
16-08-2011, 11:13 PM
I would not miss live feed one bit, I guess it will seem odd at the start without Davina but I had also got a bit tired of her and furthermore I really think Brian will do a great job on it.

Just waiting to see what happens, which housemates I am likely to support. I already know who for CBB,no matter who else goes in.

CharlieO
16-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Because people clearly think its 2001 and see the show as a social experiment.
And it isn't. Hasn't been for years.

Think of it if it was coming out if your own wallet. That you were paying for something, that no one was interested in? In business, that's considered to be a loss. A loss Channel 5 couldn't care for.
Why reinstate 24/7 live feed for a few thousands people?

*You haven't viewed it that way for years.

Patrick
16-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Awful thread. Mods get it locked.

:joker::joker:

Glenn.
16-08-2011, 11:28 PM
*You haven't viewed it that way for years.

A lot of people haven't viewed it as a social experiment for years. Most people have considered it a freakshow.

MeMyselfAndI
16-08-2011, 11:56 PM
A lot of people haven't viewed it as a social experiment for years. Most people have considered it a freakshow.

BB11 was a freakshow

CharlieO
17-08-2011, 12:01 AM

Doesn't mean the whole show hasn't been though just because you don't view it that way. And yes I know the majority don't and the majority probably don't even know the concept but for the people who want to can no longer have the option.