PDA

View Full Version : The Hunger Games Teaser Trailer

Tom4784
29-08-2011, 12:54 PM
ecmP1nrPk2I

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l640/ameondine/Gifs/excitement.gif

I can't wait for this, I loved the books so much.

ILoveTRW
29-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Saw this in the VMAs last night, never heard of it.

Niamh.
29-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Oh, can't wait for this! What do you think about the casting Dezzy? Love Lenny Kravitz as Cinna and Woody Harrelson as Haymitch. I don't know Jennifer lawerence at all

Tom4784
29-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Oh, can't wait for this! What do you think about the casting Dezzy? Love Lenny Kravitz as Cinna and Woody Harrelson as Haymitch. I don't know Jennifer lawerence at all

Jennifer Lawrence was great in Winter's Bone so I think she could pull off Katniss well. Lenny Kravitz is pretty close to what I imagined Cinna to looks like, I've never seen him act though so I can't judge his talent. Woody Harrelson will be spot on I think. I haven't got a problem with most of the casting, they've done a good job I think.

Niamh.
29-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Jennifer Lawrence was great in Winter's Bone so I think she could pull off Katniss well. Lenny Kravitz is pretty close to what I imagined Cinna to looks like, I've never seen him act though so I can't judge his talent. Woody Harrelson will be spot on I think. I haven't got a problem with most of the casting, they've done a good job I think.

I had Saoirse Ronan in my head as Katniss for some reason when I was reading the book but as I said I don't know that actress so won't judge just yet! Gale and Peeta look like I'd imagined them, though again I don't know those actors at all. Are they going to make the film a trilogy as well do you know?

Tom4784
29-08-2011, 01:44 PM
On Digital Spy they said there was going to be four films but I imagine that's a typo. I know that they want to adapt the whole trilogy though.

Niamh.
29-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Yeah, to do the books any justice they would have to make 3 films imo.

kat26
29-08-2011, 03:11 PM
On Digital Spy they said there was going to be four films but I imagine that's a typo. I know that they want to adapt the whole trilogy though.

I think I read that they are going to split the last book into 2 movies.

I am so excited about this movie! I thought Jennifer looked really natural with the bow and arrow. Can't wait to see more.

ETA...
Looks like it is officially going to be 4 movies.
http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/the-hunger-games-trilogy-split-into-4-films-201126

Tom4784
29-08-2011, 04:20 PM
I can't see how they can split it really, none of the books are really that long.

Niamh.
29-08-2011, 04:25 PM
I can't see how they can split it really, none of the books are really that long.

They could make the last book into 2 films I suppose if :

They showed Peeta being imprisoned, tortured and rescued I suppose, they never went into that in the book but it could be good to actually show it in the film

Niamh.
11-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Watching journey to the centre of the earth atm Josh Hutcherson who's going to play Peeta is in it. He's a good choice, I think he'll do Peeta justice