PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race 19

swinearefine
23-09-2011, 12:50 AM
http://www.cbs.com/cms/files/ar19_marquee_premiere_preview.jpg

The Amazing Race 19 premiers Sunday at 8pm on CBS. For the first time in 10 years the Race will go to Denmark, Belgium, Malawi, and Indonesia, and the racers will also visit Thailand and Taiwan.

There's a lot of celebrities in the cast. Ethan Zohn & Jenna Morasca, winners of Survivor: Africa and Survivor: Amazon, respectively; Zac Sunderland who sailed a boat or some sh*t; Olympic snowboarders Andy Finsch & Tommy Czeschin; and NFL player Marcus Pollard.

Errbody watch it.

Benjamin
23-09-2011, 12:57 AM
:amazed:

Marc will be pleased. Hopefully he has caught up now with the seasons.

Roy Mars III
23-09-2011, 01:00 AM
Excited for this.

I wonder if Ethan and Jenna can do as good as Rob and Amber

BBfanUSA
25-09-2011, 07:14 PM
I think i heard from somewhere that Rachel Reily from BB12 and BB13USA has a friend on this cast

Marc
25-09-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm currently on season 10 :)

swinearefine
26-09-2011, 12:12 AM
WTF! I'm sick of The Amazing Race being late EVERY week because of football! They should just cut 60 minutes short and air TAR at 8! 60 minutes attracts the elderly - those aren't quality viewers! I am unimpressed.

swinearefine
26-09-2011, 12:31 AM
On now. Kaylani and Lisa must be the ones who are friends with Rachel.

Benjamin
26-09-2011, 12:33 AM
Got a link?

swinearefine
26-09-2011, 12:45 AM
Got a link?

Justin.tv/hqhq3

BBfanUSA
26-09-2011, 01:56 AM
On now. Kaylani and Lisa must be the ones who are friends with Rachel.

oh yeah

swinearefine
26-09-2011, 02:55 AM
Good episode, but I wish it were 2 hours. And I'm getting sick of the first leg always being NEL.

swinearefine
03-10-2011, 12:23 AM
On now. Justin.tv/hqhq3

Marc
02-11-2011, 12:10 PM
I'm currently on series 15, I'm making my way to the up-to-date season!

I hear 18 is another All Stars which should be good :D If I fail this year at university then I definitely have this programme to blame :joker:

Macie Lightfoot
02-11-2011, 03:11 PM
This season may in fact be the worst one of all time -_-

MeMyselfAndI
02-11-2011, 03:14 PM
I thought this show was pretty poor. I only watched the one with Jeff & Jordan on as i use to love them :love:

swinearefine
02-11-2011, 08:11 PM
This season may in fact be the worst one of all time -_-

I hate this season. I stopped watching after the twins were eliminated because all the remaining teams were so boring and detestable.

Macie Lightfoot
03-11-2011, 12:22 AM
I hate this season. I stopped watching after the twins were eliminated because all the remaining teams were so boring and detestable.

Cathi (and to a lesser degree Cindy) are the only characters left. It's just an extremely boring season, nobody fun to root for except Ma/Pa.

rk3388
03-11-2011, 12:50 AM
i think theres people to root for.
I like bill/cathi
Justin/Jennifer
And Ernie/Cindy

SoBig
13-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Is this show like BB and Survivor where you have to manipulate people and have strategies in order to advance? I remember watching part of an episode in 07 and I found it be boring.

BBfanUSA
13-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Is this show like BB and Survivor where you have to manipulate people and have strategies in order to advance? I remember watching part of an episode in 07 and I found it be boring.

yeah sort of

swinearefine
13-11-2011, 05:50 PM

11 teams of two people with a preexisting relationship race around the world. The race is divided into around twelve legs, and in each leg teams have to perform tasks that relate to the culture of the country they are in. Teams can manipulate the other teams by lying to them about clues or stealing cabs or whatever, and on some legs there is a u-turn which let's one team force another team to complete an additional task. The last team to finish a leg is eliminated, unless it is a nonelimination leg, in which case they receive a penalty in the next leg.

rk3388
13-11-2011, 07:46 PM
im only watching now because of wendy, bill and cathy.
Justin and jennifer were robbed

SoBig
14-11-2011, 09:38 AM
yeah sort of

11 teams of two people with a preexisting relationship race around the world. The race is divided into around twelve legs, and in each leg teams have to perform tasks that relate to the culture of the country they are in. Teams can manipulate the other teams by lying to them about clues or stealing cabs or whatever, and on some legs there is a u-turn which let's one team force another team to complete an additional task. The last team to finish a leg is eliminated, unless it is a nonelimination leg, in which case they receive a penalty in the next leg.

Okay, thanks. I think I'll skip this show.

Bluerang1
14-11-2011, 11:45 PM
I'm in love with this show, not this series though. I'm watching earlier series and the cast and tasks are way more interesting. Nearly done with s17 and loving it. Best so far to me. I've watched from s15, skipped some of the episodes. I might watch earlier series in the future. It's a great way to learn about the game because I want to play in the future ^^ And the show opens one to the beauty of the world around us. Another reason why I really like it.

Macie Lightfoot
14-11-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm in love with this show, not this series though. I'm watching earlier series and the cast and tasks are way more interesting. Nearly done with s17 and loving it. Best so far to me. I've watched from s15, skipped some of the episodes. I might watch earlier series in the future. It's a great way to learn about the game because I want to play in the future ^^ And the show opens one to the beauty of the world around us. Another reason why I really like it.

15-19 don't even compare to the earlier seasons. You'll be surprised in the difference.

swinearefine
15-11-2011, 12:21 AM

The best seasons aree 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, and 17. Lately the show has been too boring and predictable, and the worst teams are always popular e.g. jet and cord, the globetrotters.

Season 5 is perfection, mostly because it introduced the world to these goddesses:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYBagcCBqFGPUX9LIchOSgk42UCQ93Q _0zdsW8E4XXeaidQdvM9w

Mirna is literally the greatest person on Earth:love:

Bluerang1
15-11-2011, 12:38 AM
15-19 don't even compare to the earlier seasons. You'll be surprised in the difference.

Oh really? :o

rk3388
15-11-2011, 01:08 AM
Charla and Marina
Uchenna And Joyce
Enough Said :D

swinearefine
15-11-2011, 10:43 PM
We neeed Charla and Mirna on our screens again. I'm shocked they didn't get a show on the travel channel or something, it would be hilarious. I hope in a couple years (season 24 maybe) they do an ultimate all stars and Charla and Mirna appear on it.

BBfanUSA
16-11-2011, 09:19 PM
I know it's early but i heard a rumor for the next season....Brenchel could be on it

swinearefine
16-11-2011, 10:01 PM
I know it's early but i heard a rumor for the tnext season....Brenchel could be on it

God no. I can handle stomaching Rachel again, but if I ever see Brendon on my screen again I'm gonna have to cut someone. I hate how revolting people like Brendon, Jeff, Coach, Boston Rob, etc are everywhere on TV.

Bluerang1
19-11-2011, 01:29 PM
The best seasons aree 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, and 17. Lately the show has been too boring and predictable, and the worst teams are always popular e.g. jet and cord, the globetrotters.

Season 5 is perfection, mostly because it introduced the world to these goddesses:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYBagcCBqFGPUX9LIchOSgk42UCQ93Q _0zdsW8E4XXeaidQdvM9w

Mirna is literally the greatest person on Earth:love:

Missed this post. I'll checkout those series later. I just got into watching previous series.

I know it's early but i heard a rumor for the next season....Brenchel could be on it

OMG yes! :love:

But does Rachel not look like Jaime? And Vyxen at times. Where do CBS get these people?!

Marc
21-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Cindy is so annoying :bored:

Marc
21-11-2011, 11:23 PM
I have officially finished watching every single series of The Amazing Race! I started watching in around Aug/Sept and I've caught up with America :D

I am very sad and have no life but I am addicted to the show!

Marc
22-11-2011, 10:10 AM
:amazed:

Marc will be pleased. Hopefully he has caught up now with the seasons.

:evilgrin:

Marc
22-11-2011, 10:15 AM
I did prefer the older seasons of TAR but the newer ones have been good in places, especially as they have introduced the goths to my life and Margie and Luke. I loved S18 up until the cowboys, Margie and Luke, Goths and Garolly went out :(

Benjamin
22-11-2011, 11:00 AM
LOL Marc, as if you just spent 3 solid months watching all the seasons. :laugh:

Macie Lightfoot
22-11-2011, 04:09 PM
You like Margie/Luke? o_o

Marc
23-11-2011, 07:20 AM
LOL Marc, as if you just spent 3 solid months watching all the seasons. :laugh:

I did also shower and go to the loo during my watching :laugh:

You like Margie/Luke? o_o

Yeahhhh, why? Did you not? :(

swinearefine
25-11-2011, 12:25 AM
I did prefer the older seasons of TAR but the newer ones have been good in places, especially as they have introduced the goths to my life and Margie and Luke. I loved S18 up until the cowboys, Margie and Luke, Goths and Garolly went out :(

Kent and Vyxsin are my second favorite team of all time, after Charla and Mirna. However Margie and Luke are just repulsive. Luke was a spoiled, whiny little brat and Margie did everything for him and made excuses for him. They were go villains, though, and I was mad when they were eliminated in TAR18 because we were left with bores Jet/Cord, Globetwatters, and Justin/Zeb. Thank god Kent and Vyxsin were there to carry the season:love:

Marc
26-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Kent and Vyxsin are my second favorite team of all time, after Charla and Mirna. However Margie and Luke are just repulsive. Luke was a spoiled, whiny little brat and Margie did everything for him and made excuses for him. They were go villains, though, and I was mad when they were eliminated in TAR18 because we were left with bores Jet/Cord, Globetwatters, and Justin/Zeb. Thank god Kent and Vyxsin were there to carry the season:love:

Oh no :( I don't get the villian thing, I genuinelly don't. I can't see how they could be hated? But that's fine obviously my own opinions aren't the most common ones among everybody else :laugh:

swinearefine
26-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Oh no :( I don't get the villian thing, I genuinelly don't. I can't see how they could be hated? But that's fine obviously my own opinions aren't the most common ones among everybody else :laugh:

I think the general public might like them, but I know they're pretty hated online. I know what you mean, though, my views are normally the exact opposite of everyone else's on reality shows :shrug:

Marc
26-11-2011, 08:41 PM
I think the general public might like them, but I know they're pretty hated online. I know what you mean, though, my views are normally the exact opposite of everyone else's on reality shows :shrug:

Haha nah you might be right, I have recently started following Luke on twitter. Maybe he'll pee me off :laugh:

Marc
28-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Aw Bill & Cathi :(

I literally have no 'proper' favourites left. Let this season end already it's pretty dull.

lostalex
28-11-2011, 10:03 PM
I hates Margie and Luke too. Luke was acting like a 10 y/o the entire time, and Margie clearly enabled him, and protected him, it was pathetic. Luke was like a baby bird that was never pushed out of the nest so he never could learn to fly.

Margie treated him like he was mentally handicapped or something, but he's not, he's just deaf. She thinks she is caring for him, but instead she is keeping him from growing into a real strong and confident man. Deaf people have no real inmpairment, especially on a show like the Amazing race, where they spend the majority of the race in countries that don't speak english, so being deaf is no excuse, because none of the teams are able to speak the languages of the countries they are in, but they still get through it.

rk3388
29-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Deaf people have no real inmpairment.

:conf:

rk3388
29-11-2011, 08:43 PM
I THOUGHT i WAS THE ONLY ONE WHOSE FAVOURITE WAS CHARLA AND MIRNA ???
:D there my all time favourite team :D

BBfanUSA
29-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Charla/Mirna

Marc
29-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Oooookaaaaay lostalex.. moving on...

I liked Charla/Mirna as well :love:

Bluerang1
29-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Uncalled for lostalex :/

I'm agreeing with Marc, again lol. No proper favourite left, though I liked all the teams and don't care who wins. I want the snowboarders to win less. They're Christian and good people which is awesome but they're that male duo that comes first a lot, I'm not a fan of those. I even didn't like Zeb and Justin as much in S17 when I did in S15. I've seen S14-present and the only male duo I've really favored are the cowboys.

People are saying Marcus and Amani don't deserve to win. Marcus has/has made millions. I don't mind Jeremy and Sandy winning either. It's like Cindee needs to win to save her from a breakdown :/

Marc
29-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Uncalled for lostalex :/

I'm agreeing with Marc, again lol. No proper favourite left, though I liked all the teams and don't care who wins. I want the snowboarders to win less. They're Christian and good people which is awesome but they're that male duo that comes first a lot, I'm not a fan of those. I even didn't like Zeb and Justin as much in S17 when I did in S15. I've seen S14-present and the only male duo I've really favored are the cowboys.

People are saying Marcus and Amani don't deserve to win. Marcus has/has made millions. I don't mind Jeremy and Sandy winning either. It's like Cindee needs to win to save her from a breakdown :/

:joker: :D

I don't really like the male/male winners, they are predictable and a little annoying because of it.

I would hate to see Cindy/Ernie win though because I find her soooo annoying. Marcus/Amani can win or Jeremy and Sandy :D

Corkie
05-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Wow that episode was pretty amazing!! Sooooo happy who went out they were so ****ing cocky and smug!!!

Final next week. A very close Final 3

Bluerang1
05-12-2011, 10:20 PM
I didn't want them to win but I didn't want them to go out like that, seems unfair :/

So 3 couples left, I want Jeremy and Sandi to take it!

Bluerang1
05-12-2011, 10:21 PM
I didn't want them to win but I didn't want them to go out like that, seems unfair :/

So 3 couples left, I want Jeremy and Sandi to take it!

Marc
06-12-2011, 06:58 AM
I liked them but I do like an upset in any show that I watch and them going out was an upset! I hope Jeremy and Sandy take it as well, I really don't like Cindy :laugh: she's just too hard to watch because she's so erratic and cries a lot :bored:

By the looks of things Jeremey and Sandy think that they're ahead in the final race to the finish line (in taxi and being really worried/crazy) but we shall see! I do really like Amani and Marcus though :love: but he probably has money already

Bluerang1
12-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Happy with the winners. Great racers. Mistake cost Jeremey and Dandy the win though >!< And Cindy is really nice afterall :)

Kinda confirms: BRENCHEL ARE ON TAR20!!!

Links:
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-amazing-race/which-big-brother-couple-will-42902.aspx
http://www.examiner.com/the-amazing-race-in-national/big-brother-s-brenchel-makes-third-cbs-appearance-on-amazing-race-20-picture?slide=40501661
http://thebigbrotherforum.com/test/2011/11/brenchel-to-take-on-the-amazing-race-20/

Marc
12-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Booo! LOL I hate Brenchel :tongue:

I thought Cindy was sooo annoying but man she was good! She kicked ass in that last challenge! Wanted Jer/San to win but I don't mind Cindy/Ernie in the end, they have a great vision for the money so it's all good :)

Marc
12-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Booo! LOL I hate Brenchel :tongue:

I thought Cindy was sooo annoying but man she was good! She kicked ass in that last challenge! Wanted Jer/San to win but I don't mind Cindy/Ernie in the end, they have a great vision for the money so it's all good :)

VanessaFeltz.
30-08-2016, 06:17 AM
I just cant believe HOW HARROWINGLY underrated liz&marie are

everyone should've seen this for twins experimence