PDA

View Full Version : Most shocking eviction

finch
12-08-2002, 07:28 PM
Which eviction decidion was the most shocking?

I think Paul beating Bubble

Sticks
12-08-2002, 07:31 PM
Alison's because of the blatant voter manipulation done by Davina and Channel 4

All to keep pretty boy :mad:

Janette
12-08-2002, 07:49 PM
I think that the eviction which really shocked me at the time had to be Bubble's.

All the housemates were shocked that Paul won over Bubble, including Paul!

I still can't quite understand where Bubble got all those votes from!

Sticks
12-08-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Janette
I still can't quite understand where Bubble got all those votes from!

From all those responding to the free beer adverts flying around the net and the fax machines :hugesmile: :devil:

I voted out Bubble because I was voting anyone out up against Paul, because I thought the other HM did not want him there and this seemed a great way to play mind games with them.

It was not until a week or so later I discoved at least one person was not casting their lot against him :laugh:

denise_lovesbubble
12-08-2002, 08:45 PM
bubble should have beaten paul i love bubble cant stand paul

mcginn
12-08-2002, 08:54 PM
i think mine woulld have been alison :bawling: she should have been in the final 4 :thumbs:

:bouncy: :spin: :bouncy:

susieq
12-08-2002, 09:47 PM
I think for sheer 'shock' value it has to be a close run thing between Bubble's eviction and Spencer's. As Janette said, even Paul thought he was going when Bubble got evicted and, although Spencer appeared to take his eviction quite calmly, you could see he was upset and not a little stunned!

Mairi
12-08-2002, 10:11 PM
It has to be Bubble's eviction. You could SEE the shock on everyone's faces. No-one could believe it and they were still talking about it hours after Bubble had left. :spin2: :spin2:

chilledbootz
13-08-2002, 08:14 AM
It had to be Bubble's. Oh how I laughed !!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BigSister
13-08-2002, 08:48 AM
I have to say Bubbles eviction as well cos every1 thought Paul was going to go and when it was Bubble they were all shocked

Spencers and Alisons come close though

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

LEE
13-08-2002, 09:07 AM
I can understand why the housemates were shocked about Bubble over Paul, but from us outside I can't see how it was so shocking. Paul was becoming more and more popular and his relationship was Helen was just beginning. I think it was a foregone conclusion myself. I do like Bubble but am obviously glad Paul stayed. Along with most of the other longstanding members of this forum I am a huge Helen and Paul fan and BB2 would not have been anywhere near as special if he had gone then.

chilledbootz
13-08-2002, 09:23 AM
I know i've said this before but...... I wasn't shocked by Spencer's eviction because I believe that people liked weirdo Alex more....FINE. What I did object to was Channel 4's really obvious editing to ensure that Alex did beat Spencer and all those people without E4 couldn't see what Spencer was really like. Because the Spencer I saw was very different to the one that channel 4 viewers saw. I find this quite disturbing because as far as I can remember editing like that hasn't happened before or since.

bonzobravo
13-08-2002, 11:07 AM
Totally agree the editing the week spencer went was even subtle if you watched the live feeds, you saw a completely different picture. I hope C4 have learnt there lesson, but I doubt it.

finch
13-08-2002, 07:48 PM
maybe they have learnt that they can manipulate it or that showing the HIGHLIGHTS doesn't mean you have to ignore all the boring Lowlights

bigbrofan
14-08-2002, 11:05 AM
I thought "Spencer" was the most shcking i thought he was a really cool person, and also alison i thought she was so funny and when she went it was not the same.