PDA

View Full Version : Reality Tv Shows

BigSister
17-08-2002, 11:47 AM
These are some of the reality tv shows that are coming to tvs soon. I got this from Hotstars in Ok magazine

Popstars the rivals
Date starts September 17
Presenters- Davina Mc Call. For Itv 2 coverage Hayley Evetts and Dane Bowers are in the frame
About- Pete Waterman, Louis Walsh and Geri Hailliwell create a boy band and a girl band. They go head to head
Channel-ITV1 ITV2

Model Behaviour
Date Starts End of September
Presenters- Vernon Kaye from T4 provided the voiceovers before but he is not doing it this year
About- Boys and girls compete to win an modelling contract with Select
Channel-Ch4

The Ship
Starts August 20th
Presenters- None
About- Folowing captain Cooks voyage from Austrailla to Indonesia
Channel- BBC2

Pop Idol
Starts- Next Spring
Presenters- Ant and Dec
About- Same as last season :dance:
Channel- ITV and ITV2

Celebrity Big Brother
Starts- Late Autumn
Presenters- Davina
About-Celebritys living in the Big brother house. The winner donates to Charity
Channel- Ch 4

Big Brother 4
Starts= Next June :bawling:
Presenters- Davina
About- Do I have to tell you that? lol :joker:
Channel- Ch4

The Villa
Starts- September/October
Presenters- None. Narration will be done by Radio 1 Chris Moyles
About- A big group of lads and lasses will be holded up in a 1 million Spanish villa for a month. Contestants boot out whoever they fancy the least. PJ and Tim from BB3 have been on it and PJ`s little brother Tom will be on it
Channel- Sky1

IM a celebrity get me ou of here (Celebrity Survivor)
Starts- August 24(and screened every night)
Presenters- Ant and Dec
About- Celebritys give up their glam lifestyles and are abandoned in a remort jungle clearing in Quensland Austrailla for two weeks and set a series of unlikely challanges which are voted on by viewers
Channel- ITV1 ITV2

The fame Academy
Starts October
Presenters- One of the BBCs "hot young presenters"
About- Tipped as "Fame for real" Viwers follow aspiring pop stars as there given a music industry crash course and battle it out to be the next Robbie Williams
Channel- BBC1

Temptation Island 2
Starts- This autumn
Presenters- Ed Hall (Who did Survivor Raw with Charlotte)
About- 4 couples are split into team of boys and girls and seperated on different parts of the island. They are then tempted.
Channel- Sky1

I hope you liked that

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Amy
17-08-2002, 01:18 PM
Next June :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: I don't want to wait that long :bawling:

There's going to be a lot of shows on :thumbs: I will be watching all i can :wavey:

mcginn
17-08-2002, 03:54 PM
Look some great shows going on i be watching some.

but intill june for bb4 :bawling: :blush: :bawling:, are they just going to let that house standing empty till then :bawling:

Di2001
17-08-2002, 04:51 PM
Let's hope BB4 starts at the beginning of next June rather than later on in the month.

Roll on BB4!!!!!!

:dance: :hello: :dance: :hello: :dance:

finch
17-08-2002, 06:57 PM
Like all besides Model Behaviour, TI and Villa

susieq
17-08-2002, 11:12 PM
I think we're getting into reality TV overload. I don't think I'll be glued to any of them except BB4.

bonzobravo
18-08-2002, 12:08 AM
Agreed susieq, for me its big brother & a bit of survivor full stop.
Pop idol and pop stars are an insult to REAL music. but if theres a market for it, which there obviously is...............................