PDA

View Full Version : Kate @ Highbury

chilledbootz
18-08-2002, 02:57 PM
Oldgit you'll be so proud. Kate has just been interviewed on Sky Sports at the match. She was very exited!! Can't think why. She must think that she's at Old Trafford bless her :devil:

Oldgit
18-08-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by chilledbootz
Oldgit you'll be so proud. Kate has just been interviewed on Sky Sports at the match. She was very exited!! Can't think why. She must think that she's at Old Trafford bless her :devil:

Yep I reported this on the Big Brother 3 General section. Of course she would have been more excited at Old Trafford, it is much more pleasurable beating Manchester United away than it is beating Birmingham City at home, after all! :devil: :devil:

:laugh: :laugh: :spin2: :spin2: :laugh: :laugh:

bonzobravo
18-08-2002, 09:46 PM
When was it Arsenal last retained the title?

I think it was the 1930's"!!!!!!!

Oldgit
18-08-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by bonzobravo
When was it Arsenal last retained the title?

I think it was the 1930's"!!!!!!!

Yeh, yeh!

Look, when I started supporting Arsenal as a small boy the Gunners were totally in the shadow of Spurs in North London, so I was brought up not expecting Arsenal to win every season.

So when they do, I'll enjoy it, and no Mancs going on about retaining the title nor any Scousers banging about who has won it most are going to upset me. I'm loving it!!!!! OK???

bonzobravo
18-08-2002, 10:08 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwww did a touch a sore point.

No seriously I think you have a great team, and are the team 2 beat this season.

cc100
19-08-2002, 12:08 PM
this is insensitive-im a birmingham city fan

bonzobravo
19-08-2002, 02:08 PM
cc100, I think Birmingham will stay up this season (just)
Sunderland, Bolton & WBA will go down.

Oldgit
19-08-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by cc100
this is insensitive-im a birmingham city fan

I actually think that Birmingham would have beaten a few other teams the way they played Sunday, and should just see it as they've got the hard one out of the way, kept their respect, and it all starts for real next weekend. If they finish mid-table, the fan-base is there to start getting better players and establish themselves. I hope they do.