PDA

View Full Version : which housemate do u LEAST LIKE????

cc100
19-08-2002, 12:46 PM

Janette
19-08-2002, 12:58 PM
I don't actually HATE anyone! and I think hate is far too strong a word to use about any of the housemates. If you wanted to know my least favourite housemate, then that's a different matter.

I would be happy then to give an answer, but i have no reply to this thread because I don't hate any of them!

LEE
19-08-2002, 01:01 PM
I completely agree Janette. I think to say that you 'hate' any of the housemates is ridiculous. Some of them annoyed me and I certainly wouldn't say I liked all of them, but hate is far too extreme an emotion to feel for someone on a TV show.

:flower:

Romantic Old Bird
19-08-2002, 01:12 PM
I am sure cc will be happy to change the wording to 'like least' when he comes back on! :thumbs:

Then I will be pleased to let you know.

Mmm, no prizes for guessing though............... :conf:

Janette
19-08-2002, 01:34 PM
My least favourite housemate is probably going to have to be Nichola from BB1, she didn't annoy me much but the way she walked about topless all the time showed a disregard for the other housemates. I feel she was only doing that to get publicity for herself outside the house.

bonzobravo
19-08-2002, 01:42 PM
My least fav would have to be Alex or Jonny, but as they are not there I have gone for Stuart. Stuart just seemed more intrested in causing conflict, rather the solving it.

queenie
19-08-2002, 05:45 PM
BB1 Andy and BB3 Sandy were the only housemates from any of the series I felt actual dislike for.

BigSister
19-08-2002, 05:47 PM
I didnt like
BB2 Elizabeth
BB3 Tim,Sandy and adele
BB1 Nicola Caroline

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

steve_o
19-08-2002, 06:42 PM
Now that bb's finished for now, I'd say they where all entertaining in their own way, even if some of them where slightly annoying. :thumbs: :laugh:

:spin:

:bouncy:

Romantic Old Bird
19-08-2002, 07:39 PM
I think I liked most of this years contestants less then last years.

Still we weren't really able to see them in a normal light. It was very orchestrated.

From BB1 I least liked mmmm I suppose Sada and Andy. I was too interested to want anyone to leave to be honest. Except Clare, I really resented her coming in and Tom having to leave soon after. I liked Tom, I did.

BB2 I least liked Elizabeth because of her superior attitude, but I know she wasn't a really bad person, just a bloody annoying one.

BB3 Sandy and PJ I think. I think to judge Lynne harshly on the evidence of a week, a drunken ramble at Spencer and a bit of editing would be unfair.........

Oldgit
19-08-2002, 07:52 PM
Series one, I really only warmed to Craig, but then I did not watch it from the beginning. I got the feeling that Darren, Mel and Anna just saw Craig as some kind of philistine, because he spoke working-class and scouse, and that really pi$$ed me off with them.

Series 2, I disliked Stuart and Bubble, and found Liz annoying, but hate? No, everything is relative and the fact is that BB2 were basically a very nice group of people.

BB3? It has to be Sandy. I have given my reasons too many times but just to be boring: because he had a plan to set people against each other, in a way that he would not get the blame. I still reckon he left because he was finding it too easy and got bored.

Least favourite of all? Sandy, by a mile!

:laugh: :laugh: :spin2: :spin2: :laugh: :laugh:

Amy
19-08-2002, 07:53 PM
The people i liked the least in each series are

BB1 - Nichola
BB2 - Elizabeth
BB3 - Sandy

:wavey:

bonzobravo
19-08-2002, 08:09 PM
The people I liked the least in each series are

BB1 - Andy
BB2 - Stuart
BB3 - Alex

BusyBee
19-08-2002, 08:37 PM
To be honest in each series everyone made their own impact whether good or bad, but one list is

BB1 - Caroline (she just really really annoyed me)
BB2 - Very difficult this because I liked them all (some more than others) but I think I would have to say Elizabeth because of what she said to Helen about Paul. She seemed to enjoy it so much.
BB3 - I didnt really like any of them, but my least favourite was Lee basically because I dont like muscley men

Mairi
19-08-2002, 08:47 PM
BB1 - Caroline
BB2 - Elizabeth
BB3 - Lynne

Overall - Elizabeth :devil:

susieq
19-08-2002, 10:24 PM
My least favourites are:
BB1 - Andy - didn't like his attitude towards women.
BB2 - Elizabeth - she had an air of superiority about her, for no discernable reason, and that got on my nerves.
BB3 - Sandy - boring, two faced, bitching, walked when he couldn't hack it - complete waste of space.

James
19-08-2002, 11:25 PM
I’ve never actually disliked any Big Brother contestant. The environment they are in is very limited, so it would be very difficult for someone to do something to make him or her really dislikeable.

I liked the first two series too much to pick someone out of them as a least favourite.
So my least favourite has to come from BB3…

Not a popular choice, I know, but Alison.

It’s not that I think she is in any way a bad person; just the one I would least like to be stuck with for weeks on end in the house.

I voted for PJ in the poll.

bananarama
20-08-2002, 05:42 PM
Series 1.........I didn't watch.....
Series 2.........Stuart
Series 3.........Sandy, Sandy again and Sandy again Then Tim as runner up. :laugh: :laugh: