PDA

View Full Version : Dougie - right or wrong winner ?

waterhog
04-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Dougie - the only right winner

first impressions,
and i did judge you like a book,
all them tattoos,
i thought you was as hard as a castle or rook.
over the 3 weeks,
you let me enter,
a delightful young man,
in which man hood should centre.
i did not no your group,
publicity goes to mcfly,
you have categorically raised there profile,
this was done honestly with no sly.
you get yourself out,
as you are no bungle,
we need to rid Joe swash,
as you have been crowned king of the jungle.

( AT TIMES I AM NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM WRITTING SO IN EMGLISH LET ME CONFIRM - YES I AM HAPPY DOUGIE WON AND YES IT IS THE RIGHT WINNER.)

Nicky.
04-12-2011, 11:01 PM
<3

stewart64
05-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Dougie - the only right winner

first impressions,

My first impression of Dougie was what a great guy when he took the rap for the canoe sinking. He further enhanced his reputation when he lost to Fatima in a trial, but gave the impression he had been whopped, but it was a paper thin margin and only lost because he hadn't treated the trial as a matter of life and death like Fatima.

You really can't say he put a foot wrong throughout, and remained my second favourite (after Lorraine) from the off.

Definitely a worthy winner.

Kate!
05-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Loved Dougie, an absolute cutie.

Now I want Harry to win Strictly Come Dancing and all will be well.

robb
06-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Have to say that most of the final positions were about right...apart from maybe Sinita who perhaps should have stayed another day or so.
BUT I was open-mouthed when Dougie won....second would have been ok. Imo
he only came 'alive' half way through the show, and would have been lost without MARK, who was the main character in there....his link with Dougie, Anthony, Emily, and his helping hand to others who were upset really SHOULD have given him the title. I presume McFly fans influenced the final outcome. No matter, it didn't spoil a decent series in any shape or form.

waterhog
06-12-2011, 09:10 PM
just glad i never have to see mark again with his smug face and no i wont be shopping at mands lol

inkyblack
06-01-2012, 12:31 AM
?????????????

Mystic Mock
08-01-2012, 02:13 AM
I liked Dougie so im happy with him as the winner,he was much better than the boring runner-up.

GypsyGoth
08-01-2012, 02:16 AM
McFly seemed to win everything this year (or last year), they won this, the dancing show and the cube.

Nicky.
11-01-2012, 05:46 PM
McFly seemed to win everything this year (or last year), they won this, the dancing show and the cube.

Just how they roll ;)

Shaun
31-08-2012, 10:28 PM
i'm just posting in this because the top thread in this section has Natalie Cassidy's name in it and seeing it every day upsets me