PDA

View Full Version : I Have To Say Bringing Back The Ginger Prince Is A Disgusting Decsion By Fergie!!!!

Legend killer
08-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Seriously the guy is a legend but WTF this is a serious slap in the face to Pogba and Ravel. Fergie said in the summer the whole point in not signing a CM was that he didnt want to stunt the growth of Ravel and Pogba , yet they can't even get a ****ing game when we actually have no CM's fit. These two are the most talented players to come through our academy in a while and i fully expect them to leave the club and who could blame them when they are being kept out by 2 OAP's

Anyways very good result today but that has left a bitter taste in my mouth i remeber the days Fergie actually promoted youngsters

Mystic Mock
08-01-2012, 08:03 PM
It says alot when we have the best youngster at the moment.

tomflint
08-01-2012, 08:04 PM
did you see them against Palace?
simply not good enough yet

Brother Leon
08-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Scholes had the best pass completion and completed the most passes out of everyone on the pitch.....as a sub aswell.

Pretty sure Pogba and Ravel would not of done that well. It is Man City away. Not a time to try inexperienced kids who struggled against Crystal Palace.

Legend killer
08-01-2012, 08:20 PM
**** scholes we need to think about the future if this has to be a transtion season so be it. I don't know if any of you watch the reserves but Ravel and Pogba no exageration ABUSE everyone Pogba has already destroyed that josh lad at chelsea aswell as Mr 20 mil Ross Barkley

Also **** the CP game our reserves and youth team who Pog and Ravel played with last year was better than the team we put out that night

Ravel is like the English iniesta his talent is matched by NO ONE and maybe his mental side keeps him from First team. But there is no EXCUSE for Pogba he may be SLIGHTLY less talented than Ravel but he is there mentally and already has the physique to cope with the English game

What is the point in bringing Scholes in for half a season which if we are being totally honest wont end with the PL title when we can give Ravel and Pogba valuable expeirence which will make us MUCH STRONGER IN THE LONG RUN

Mystic Mock
08-01-2012, 08:22 PM
I think like Redmond for us,Ravel and Pogba will be given more 1st team appearances next season.

Locke.
08-01-2012, 08:23 PM
I think like Redmond for us,Ravel and Pogba will be given more 1st team appearances next season.

Redmond won't be a Birmingham player next year

Mystic Mock
08-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Redmond won't be a Birmingham player next year

I know as the board are cheap bastards.

Legend killer
08-01-2012, 08:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TObET2ZQCIQ&feature=related

Tell me another CM we have that could score a goal like that

Mystic Mock
08-01-2012, 08:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TObET2ZQCIQ&feature=related

Tell me another CM we have that could score a goal like that

That is an impressive goal but Steven Gerrard has scored better imo.

King Gizzard
08-01-2012, 08:28 PM
United need experience at this end of the season, not two under 20's who havn't played in the Premier League yet. If United were coasting they'd get a chance but theyre not. They need a head like Scholes more than anyone

Legend killer
08-01-2012, 08:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib0nqjrRNoI

Bit of Pogba Magic

Legend killer
08-01-2012, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzJu-nvwurg&feature=related

Ravel Says hi

Legend killer
08-01-2012, 08:32 PM
I would go as far as saying Ravel is ALREADY better than everyone of our CM's while Pogba is only behind Ravel and Cleverly. Jones is only a year younger so i don't want to hear this age excuse

Mystic Mock
08-01-2012, 08:42 PM
I remember a few years ago Man Utd was looking at signing a 9 year-old Australian who was meant to be the next Christiano Ronaldo,have you heard anything about that since Legend Killer?

Legend killer
08-01-2012, 08:45 PM
LOL Jedward i also remember that but being honest have not heard anything since

Mystic Mock
08-01-2012, 08:46 PM
LOL Jedward i also remember that but being honest have not heard anything since

Ok thanks.:)

King Gizzard
14-01-2012, 02:51 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/015/orly.jpg

Mystic Mock
14-01-2012, 05:28 PM
What are Man Utd going to do when Scholes retires again?

Ryan57
14-01-2012, 06:33 PM
I think Ferguson knows what he's doing somehow.

Legend killer
14-01-2012, 09:10 PM
I was at the game and can tell you apart from the goal he was fairly average. He was given hospital passes left right and centre , and was dishing out his usual foul tackles lol however he did make some quality ones for a change. Although whenever he got the ball everyone shouted shoot which was pretty funny

Jesus.
16-01-2012, 03:24 PM
The gift that keeps on giving.

Legend killer
28-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Can somone please tell me what scholes offers us that pogba cant. He leaves Carrick by himself in the middle and his long range passing is poor since he return + he tires after 30 mind

Ridiculous decision bringing him back at the expense of pogba

Legend killer
28-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Can somone please tell me what scholes offers us that pogba cant. He leaves Carrick by himself in the middle and his long range passing is poor since he return + he tires after 30 mind

Ryan57
28-01-2012, 01:51 PM

They're not even the same type of player.

Legend killer
28-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Ryan please do tell me what type of player scholes is now. This is not prime scholes who could score, pass and actually cover some of the pitch

Pogba can do all of that and much more so why was scholes brought out of retirement

Tell me what he is CURRENTLY offering that pog cannot

Ryan57
28-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Tell me what he is CURRENTLY offering that pog cannot

Experience. And this little thing called experience is absolutely pivotal.

Legend killer
28-01-2012, 07:25 PM
PMSL so we brought scholes out of retirement for his experience. Why dont we bench Welbeck and bring sir bobby in for his valuable experience

Ryan57
29-01-2012, 08:26 AM
PMSL so we brought scholes out of retirement for his experience. Why dont we bench Welbeck and bring sir bobby in for his valuable experience

So you'd play two youngsters in the middle of midfield over players that know what it takes to win titles?

Also don't you think Ferguson knows what he's doing? He knows better than any of us as to what it takes to win trophies.

Legend killer
05-02-2012, 04:57 PM
The Legend Killer Always gives credit when it is due and Scholes really proved his worth today was the main reason for our fightback.

On a more sour note WHAT THE **** is Fergie doing insisting on playing Giggs he is ****ing atroucouis in the middle. His ass needs to be kicked out of the first team and replaced by Pogba ASAP

MTVN
05-02-2012, 04:59 PM
These threads of yours always leave you looking a bit silly don't they

Legend killer
05-02-2012, 05:03 PM
MTVN not really i still stand by my view that it was a pointless decsion bringing him back as Pogba is the superior player but i will still credit him for his performance today

Legend killer
05-02-2012, 05:05 PM
PS I never look silly

My wit and general greatness would never allow this to happen

King Gizzard
05-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Who need's Scholes when you have Webb

Mystic Mock
06-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Who need's Scholes when you have Webb

Tbf Webb should have given Man Utd a penalty and a free kick in the 1st half so the result evened itself out.

Legend killer
11-02-2012, 10:40 PM
I would like to formally apologize to Scholes and his family for any upset i have caused with this thread. I would like to take this time and Apologize and concede i was wrong i hope that paul and his family can forgive me in time

Yours Sincerly the Legend Killer xxxxxxx