PDA

View Full Version : Grace was a good hm

SiMoN!
16-06-2006, 09:43 PM
love her or hate her
she was a great HM

Messiah
16-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Yup now look who we're left with,where's the conflict going to come from?

SiMoN!
16-06-2006, 09:46 PM
i think it will jus be lisa and ash

no 1 else

Blink_Me
16-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Yes, entertainment wise.....she was.

TeamSezer
16-06-2006, 09:47 PM
welll theres still conflict!! damn!! i wanted bb to go so shyte they realised they should have kept sezer and grace.

Tanser_Man
16-06-2006, 09:48 PM
Good entertainment... maybe.

Depends whether you feel watching people bitch 24/7 is good television. I personally don't like bitching... i worked in an office with 3 woman and ended up quiting and chosing another profession because i kept hearing them bitch about other people in the workplace i liked.

How people can stomach watching that in the house is beyond me?!

Yes, some moments were good... some even funny. But towards the end it just got tedious and boring.... and rather annoying.

Scuzz
16-06-2006, 09:51 PM
tanser there all talking about each other constatly ok grace did this 100 time more then any one else but everyone is doing it. This bitching was entertaining and caused conflict she will be missed and took that eviction beautifully. The water bit was great, suz dint do much did she. She just sat there dint ee=ven get up to cuddle her g-bye.

Tanser_Man
16-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Scuzz
tanser there all talking about each other constatly ok grace did this 100 time more then any one else but everyone is doing it. This bitching was entertaining and caused conflict she will be missed and took that eviction beautifully. The water bit was great, suz dint do much did she. She just sat there dint ee=ven get up to cuddle her g-bye.

But what if Grace had the power to evict two people, chose say Susie and Richard... and just when Susie is about to leave she throws water over Grace.

Would you expect Grace to stand there and take it?

She wouldn't...

The fact that Susie sat there calmly and never reacted was a credit to her.. you know if the tables were changed there would have been pandemoneon and uproar from Grace nevermind the rest of the plastics.

JC
16-06-2006, 10:01 PM
OK so Suzie looked like the bigger more mature person. This was the same when grace read her State of Suzie poem. Suzie ended up coming out of it looking best.

But I don't want to see people being respectable under pressure. Immature childish reactions the likes of which Grace demonstrated were much more fun to watch. And that's all that's important on a TV show.

Grace really stepped up in the wake of Sezer leaving to make sure BB was still good TV. Sadly I can't see any of the remaining HMs doing likewise. Except possibly Lisa who I don't think I'd be able to even force myself to support if she was providing good TV just because she's so awful.

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-06-2006, 10:02 PM
An awesome housemate and she went out with a BANG.

andybigbro
16-06-2006, 10:06 PM
well the public hated her and so did i

ferg_luvs_bb7
16-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro
well the public hated her and so did i

NO! not all the public hated her. sorry to dissapoint you

Tanser_Man
16-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Aisleyne just summed it up.

If she was brave enough to throw the water over Susie, why did she wait till 20 seconds before she left to do it?

GlitterEyes
16-06-2006, 11:34 PM
Total respect to Aisleyne for sticking up for Susie:thumbs: