PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Tales Task!

Josy
10-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Twisted tales is a fairytale themed task...

http://i39.tinypic.com/28mo291.jpg

There are four different sections to the task – if the housemates want a big shopping budget, they’ll need to hang on to as many golden coins as they can. They’ll start out with 600 of them…

Big Brother asked Karissa to come to the diary room. By coming to the diary room, Karissa automatically nominated herself to take on the role of Goldilocks for the fairytale task over the next two days. But will she be a golden girl?

When told what she was going to be doing, the blonde hesitated over the responsibility given to her. "Er.... I don't want to do this, can I pick somebody else?" But Big Brother responded firmly by telling her: "This is a task. If you do not do this, the whole house will be punished. And it's secret."

As Goldilocks is a very picky customer, she had to pick the rest of the fairytale roles that the other housemates should become; she had to base her decision on their own characters and personalities. With two boards either side of her, Karissa had to place a celebrity's face next to the appropriate title and give a reason why she had chosen them.

Here's who she chose and her rather peculiar reasons why:

The Three Little Pigs (Most Greedy) - Kirk, Frankie and Romeo

Reason: Karissa chose Kirk and Frankie as she thought they were the most perverted pigs in the House and Romeo as he eats a lot.

Red Riding Hood (Most Caring) - Natalie

Reason: Karissa chose Natalie as she thought she was like a mother figure in the House.

The Big Bad Wolf (Most Evil) - Nicola

Reason: Karissa chose Nicola as she said she didn't like some of the things that she says and that she also annoys her.

Rapunzel (Most Hairy) - Georgia

Reason: Karissa chose Georgia as she has 'epic' hair extensions and eyelashes.

The Prince (Most Handsome) - Gareth

Reason: Karissa chose Gareth as she liked his body and accent.

Beauty (Most Beautiful) - Kristina

Reason: Karissa chose her sister as she thought she was beautiful - and she looks like her!

Beast (Most Ugly) - Andrew

Reason: Karissa chose Andrew as she did not think he was her type as far as looks and she thought he was the least attractive.

Pinocchio (Most Dishonest) - Natasha

Reason: Karissa chose Natasha as she doesn't talk to her much.

Geppetto (Most Hard Working) - Michael

Reason: Karissa chose Michael as he is always washing dishes and cleaning up.

The Three Bears (The most likely to cuddle up to Goldilocks) - Denise

Reason: Karissa chose Denise as their beds are next to each other.

iRyan
10-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Wrong section lol.

Josy
10-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Wrong section lol.

No it's not, this is were the articles for the front page get posted :)

Marc
11-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Beast (Most Ugly) - Andrew :laugh:

Marc
11-01-2012, 04:48 PM
There are four different sections to the task – if the housemates want a big shopping budget, they’ll need to hang on to as many golden coins as they can. They’ll start out with 600 of them…

I thought they would have to hold on literally, that would be amazing :laugh: