PDA

View Full Version : Its big brother so finish off my line........................

bonzobravo
21-08-2002, 08:06 PM
Ok I know you have an interactive big brother story but its too long winded. So I thought we could have a story were you can include any big bro housemate. You can type only one sentance and must finish it half way through I' ll set the bowl rolling with:

Jonny sat in the garden when a big gush of wind came, and blew away his..........................

steve_o
21-08-2002, 11:05 PM
Jonny sat in the garden when a big gush of wind came, and blew away his.......................... rolling paper and tobacco straight out of his hand into the swimming pool.

blinkinlovely
21-08-2002, 11:32 PM
Jonny sat in the garden when a big gush of wind came, and blew away his.......................... rolling paper and tobacco straight out of his hand into the swimming pool.
"Chipstick!!" exclaimed Jade, lazily reclining in a deckchair, resplendant in a pink bikini.

bonzobravo
21-08-2002, 11:55 PM
Noise crackles of the tannoy

"This is Big Brother the Housemates up for eviction are........in alphaedacal order Jonny & .................................................. ......

Meanwhile Jonny jumps in the pool and shouts "how do you feel for me I ....................................

(Someone else can carry this on, and then leave your sentence half way through for the next person to carry on from)

BigSister
22-08-2002, 10:13 AM
Noise crackles of the tannoy

"This is Big Brother the Housemates up for eviction are........in alphaedacal order Jonny & Sophie.Both housemates looked shocked.Meanwhile Jonny jumps in the pool and shouts "how do you feel for me I been up for two weeks and Sophie has been just into the house.
The Rich housemates went into the house and the poor housemates........................................ ..

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Janette
22-08-2002, 10:43 AM
The rich housemates went into the house and the poor housemates ..........

.......... sat on the floor contemplating an escape bid. Jonny jumped up and, with a huge grin on his face, said ..............

Boris
22-08-2002, 02:12 PM
...........let's not just sit here ,if we're going to do it let's get 'armed'. SO,with a monkey, a razor and a luminous van under their arms they...... :conf:

Romantic Old Bird
22-08-2002, 06:19 PM
SO,with a monkey, a razor and a luminous van under their arms they......

Knew there was little chance of slipping out under cover of darkness.

'I know, I have a plan!' said Jonny. 'This'll work, it's proper canny. Now you leave it to me.'

He looked straight into the camera above him and said.

'I just thought you ought to know that by subdividing a multiple occupancy dwelling, Big Brother is in direct controvention of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and is causing a SERIOUS fire hazard'

The loudspeaker crackled into life immediately.

"WILL ALL HOUSEMATES .............................."

bonzobravo
22-08-2002, 06:42 PM
The loudspeaker crackled into life immediately.

"WILL ALL HOUSEMATES PLEASE GATHER AROUND THE DINING TABLE, AND WILL ONE HOUSEMATE PLEASE COME TO THE DIARYROOM"

Kate jumps up and runs to the diaryroom, returns and reads the following.

In five minutes Big Brother will be giving you your 2nd Major suprise, please remain seated in the dining area unitl your suprise gets here.

Five minutes later a loud scream is heard outside the main door. Then suddenly the door opens and a big grey........................

Sticks
22-08-2002, 06:58 PM
Alien comes in and vapourises everyone with a ray gun

:laugh: sorry could not resist that one :devil: - Carry on

Reset:

Five minutes later a loud scream is heard outside the main door. Then suddenly the door opens and a big grey........................

Romantic Old Bird
22-08-2002, 07:06 PM
squirrel hopped in, asking

'Anyone seen my nuts?' :shocked:

'Why, aye, man,' said Jonny, 'I think I saw Alex put them in the..............

bonzobravo
22-08-2002, 07:13 PM
squirrel hopped in, asking

'Anyone seen my nuts?'

'Why, aye, man, I think I saw Alex put them in the Jar on top of sink, there good for the skin man"

The squirrel was followed into the house by Jeremy Paxman and.........................

BusyBee
22-08-2002, 08:06 PM
The squirrel was followed into the house by Jeremy Paxman and an Oxford team from University Challenge. We have come to challenge the housemates if you can beat us then Big Brother will give you a reward which will be

bonzobravo
22-08-2002, 08:10 PM
The squirrel was followed into the house by Jeremy Paxman and an Oxford team from University Challenge. We have come to challenge the housemates if you can beat us then Big Brother will give you a reward which will be................................
the freedom to talk about what ever you want, you can even slag off the Royal Family. With that Jonny piped up with I
"I want to talk about N..................

BigSister
23-08-2002, 12:51 PM
With that Jonny piped up with I
"I want to talk about Nasty Nick. He was the one who made Big brother big and he was very nasty.
Adele whispered to Jade "Hes being a professional housemate again
Jeremy Paxman said Your task is to...................

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

bonzobravo
23-08-2002, 02:00 PM
Jeremy Paxman said Your task is to...................
swallow as much Ice cream as possible in ten minutes. Your time starts now.
Jonny then shouted
"I'am gonna hava a s................"

Kaz
23-08-2002, 08:04 PM
.................. strawberry ripple one first - pass us over the tub, Jade! Unfortunately the tub slipped out of her hands and the ice cream spilled all over .....................

:spin2:

Romantic Old Bird
23-08-2002, 09:19 PM
Unfortunately the tub slipped out of her hands and the ice cream spilled all over .....................Alex.

'Ja-ayde. Can't you watch where you are putting your dairy products? I might be allergic and you have splattered me all over. It's disgusting!'

'What's your problem man?' said Jonny. 'Why don't you just...........................

Jayjay
24-08-2002, 10:34 AM
'What's your problem man?' said Jonny. 'Why don't you just advertise some hair products or are you not macho enough'.

Five minutes gone and Jade has managed to eat all the ice cream on her own "I must be minging to eat all that " she said

The housemates sit down and wait for there reward which is.........

:bouncy:

bonzobravo
24-08-2002, 07:41 PM
The housemates sit down and wait for there reward which is.........
a live concert from Westlife.

There are heavy sighs from all the housemates, and Adele shouts

"We are all over 12 you know"

With that Sandy scales the wall and escape, and Alex, Kate and Spencer disappear in to the bedroom with Alex's luminous v..................

Jayjay
24-08-2002, 10:32 PM
With that Sandy scales the wall and escape, and Alex, Kate and Spencer disappear in to the bedroom with Alex's luminous v..................

Vanity. ("I bet Kate is fumbling under the quilt again" Adele whispers to Jade)

"This is Big Brother the store room is now open"

Sophie runs to the store room (while Jonny moans that he has not experienced going to the storeroom first)

In the store room is........

bonzobravo
24-08-2002, 10:42 PM
In the store room is........

Anna from BB1. She says Big Brother have kidnapped her to give the house more wit and dryness.

With that Stuart crawls out of a box beside her and says

"So Alex, do you want to repeat, your f................

Kaz
25-08-2002, 10:49 AM
................. fantastic performance of 'That's the way I like It? I can lend you my tiger print shirt to wear if you want!"

"Urgh - that shirt was disguss-ting!" exclaimed Alex. "I couldn't possibly wear that - I'm a model after all!"

Speechless, Stuart left the store room to meet the other housemates, only to stop in his tracks at the sight of ...........

BigSister
25-08-2002, 12:09 PM
Speechless, Stuart left the store room to meet the other housemates, only to stop in his tracks at the sight of ...........
Penny there. She said So are you going to ask me to defend it or take it back
No Stuart said I was only asking you to.......................

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

bonzobravo
25-08-2002, 01:17 PM
She said So are you going to ask me to defend it or take it back
No Stuart said I was only asking you to.......................
Clean your teeth more regularly, your breath stinks!

Jade enters the room, to reveal a shocking announcement
"I've got sumthink to tell you, I am actually half Z........

bonzobravo
27-08-2002, 01:00 AM
Jade enters the room, to reveal a shocking announcement
"I've got sumthink to tell you, I am actually half Zombie"

Spencer reacts by saying
"Jade have you been taking stupid p..........."

Janette
27-08-2002, 01:03 AM
Spencer reacts by saying

"Jade have you been taking stupid p...........j's comments to heart again? Ignore him baba, he's just not............"

bonzobravo
27-08-2002, 01:07 AM
"Jade have you been taking stupid p...........j's comments to heart again? Ignore him baba, he's just not getting enough sex, so hes frustrated"

Jade retorts back with
" Why doesn't he just have a w............?"

Janette
27-08-2002, 01:19 AM
a w......alk round the garden to cool down"

PJ decided to do just that but when he opened the patio doors he discovered that........

(Keep it clean guys! :laugh: )

bonzobravo
27-08-2002, 05:11 PM
PJ decided to do just that but when he opened the patio doors he discovered that an intruder had broken in, PJ ran back inside.

Adele shouted out
"Its only Brian Dowling!!!"

With that they invited Brian in to the house
Were Brian told them that
"I thought you should know somthing about one of your EVIL housemates, S...................."

Kaz
27-08-2002, 09:14 PM
...................Sandy - he peed in the bin the night before he left the house!

'Oh god, that is SO disgusssssting' exclaimed Alex! 'If I knew he had done that I would have .............................................

Romantic Old Bird
28-08-2002, 07:36 PM
If I'd known that I would have been very very cross.

However, I do think that you have to give everybody the benefit of the doubt at least once, and Sandy was a little bit tipsy. In fact, Sandy had not been careful.

I would go as far as to say that Sandy.................................

Boris
28-08-2002, 09:05 PM
..................that Sandy was completely disorientated ! He thought he was in the bathroom peeing in the shower which is , of course, where all other housemates pee [except Alex !] whether they admit it or not. If we had waited just a little longer we would have seen him climb into the sink with a bar of soap,a loofa and a lot of enthusiasm for washing his f.........

splodge0
28-08-2002, 09:40 PM
If we had waited just a little longer we would have seen him climb into the sink with a bar of soap,a loofa and a lot of enthusiasm for washing his f......... four skinless sausages he was preparing for breakfeast.

Penny swooned, as she has a secret passion for fry-ups, and promptly raides the cupboard for a large p.......

Jayjay
29-08-2002, 10:30 PM
Penny swooned, as she has a secret passion for fry-ups, and promptly raides the cupboard for a large photo of Stewart to put on the darts board.

Brian is looking for Narinder and singing nasty boy. Jonny is hopeing to experience everything and Tim is telling Big Brother that .....................