PDA

View Full Version : Best winner of all BB'S!

WILDCHILD
22-08-2002, 01:46 PM
Out of the four BB series we have had the pleasure of watching, who do you think was the most deserved and best winner?

WILDCHILD
22-08-2002, 01:48 PM
I have voted for Brian. He was just so funny and he had me in tears when he came out of the house. :bawling: I was so happy for him. :spin2: :thumbs: :flower:

BigSister
22-08-2002, 01:54 PM
Ive voted for Brian too

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Maggie
22-08-2002, 01:56 PM
I've voted for brian also, :hello:

Although he sometimes got on my nerves, he was the best entertainer out of all of them, so he wins hands down :spin2:

Princess Pink Pants
22-08-2002, 02:01 PM
Definitely Brian! He's hilarious!

I usually even manage to drag myself out of bed on sat mornings to watch him on SMTV!

bonzobravo
22-08-2002, 02:45 PM
Brian, after all the only true housemates to compete with him are Anna, Spencer and Maybe Helen and Jade!

Don't get me started on Mr Boring Craig Phillips

Mairi
22-08-2002, 04:22 PM
Without a doubt:

Brian

:hello:

kaphc
22-08-2002, 09:29 PM
I voted for Kate - seems like I am the only one at the moment!

In BB1, Craig stormed home thanks to his contribution to the "Nasty Nick" confrontation.

In BB2, Brian was funny and was entertaining, but was also quite annoying at times! He kind of won by default because he was so popular at the beginning and no one else came close ( though our Helen did have a good go!)

So in BB3 Kate really had to play the game and won when it was the most open BB yet.

:cat: :flower: :cat:

lyndy
22-08-2002, 10:27 PM
i voted Brian-i thought he was really funny when bubble was throwing rice at him and he thought something was on him plus many other things its got to be bri (as :helen: would say) :hugesmile: :hugesmile: :hugesmile:

susieq
22-08-2002, 10:36 PM
I also voted for Brian. I thought he well deserved his win - even though it meant Helen came second, which was a shame. But, then again, look at the prize she got!!! Methinks she got the better deal.

Amy
24-08-2002, 11:31 AM
I've gone for Brian :thumbs: I cried my heart out when he won :bawling:

queenie
24-08-2002, 03:49 PM
I will vote for Craig.
I like all the winners. Kate is a nice, decent girl, blessed with a pretty face and figure, high spirits and a gift for mimicry.
Brian will sail through life I think, being blessed with huge personal charm and wit.

Craig had far fewer natural advantages. He was not an entertainer or particularly charming, but when push came to shove he was extremely honourable - both in the Nick confrontation and also with what he did with the prize money.

BusyBee
24-08-2002, 04:00 PM
GOT TO BE BRIAN :colour: :colour: :wavey: :thumbs:

He could annoy me, but he could also make me cry with laughter. I loved his 'born as a ........ and raised by........' gags.

None of the others come anywhere near. Craig was boring, Jack was only in there for a short time and even he wanted out, Kate played a very good game, but Brian was just Brian and we all adored him.

Tonto1278
27-08-2002, 01:30 AM
BB1 should of been Melanie, but I voted for Craig and Darren to win.
BB2 - Brian or Helen.
BB3 - JADE,JADE,JADE or Alex.

dizzy bint
08-09-2002, 07:49 PM
Brian Brian Brian Brian

Need I say more?

:colour: