PDA

View Full Version : What grace did was mean, but..

Edwin
17-06-2006, 07:00 PM
I thought what she did was nasty, (the water thing) but hilarious at the same time. she was like that, so mean that she made me laugh. I kinda saw why she did it though, Suzie ony nominated her based on what the crowd chanted, and it just seems like Suzie was "giving the meat to the dogs" by putting her up, as she wasn't particulary nasty to Suzie until after she nominated her. I also thought it was a great way to end it for grace, as she'll probably be remembered for a while.. and she kept us talking, which means more attention for her, and she's not even in the house! least she burnt out instead of faded away, or whatever the hell that quote was that people always say.

anyway, thats my 2 cents, is there a single human in the world that agrees with me?

Lil-Lindz
17-06-2006, 07:32 PM
I agree. What she did was mean but IMO suzie deserved it.

treacle
17-06-2006, 07:35 PM
I dont think that Suzy did deserve it I dont think anyone deserves that but for me it just proved that I was right about Grace all along!

Lil-Lindz
17-06-2006, 07:38 PM
If I was grace i would have thrown the glass as well. Shes going anyway she might as well make it specil!

Tanser_Man
17-06-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Lil-Lindz
I agree. What she did was mean but IMO suzie deserved it.

Explain to me how she deserved it?

Was it her fault that Grace's antics got Grace evicted? Was it her fault that Big Brother made her nominate two people?

You seem to forget that she has been watching all the bitching, all the arguements, everything before she came in, so why does she then have to get to know people?!

Stop looking for a scapegoat and wake up!

Lil-Lindz
17-06-2006, 07:45 PM
She should get to know people cause they appear compleatly different on camera. She just based her decision on what she has seen on TV and not what she learnt about her in the house.
Also i think he nominated grace to become popular with all the grace haters adn so the public would like her.

lily.
17-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Edwin
anyway, thats my 2 cents, is there a single human in the world that agrees with me?

me. :thumbs:

Tanser_Man
17-06-2006, 07:59 PM
She should get to know people cause they appear compleatly different on camera. She just based her decision on what she has seen on TV and not what she learnt about her in the house.

How can somebody be different in person from what you are watching live?

You seem to forget, she is a BB obsessive fan! She paid £4,000 for a ticket to get in for christ sake!

Also i think he nominated grace to become popular with all the grace haters adn so the public would like her.

That's more a case of your own opinion to appease your feelings on Grace. So what if she did anyway? I can only applaud her for wanting to stay on the show!

Siouxsie
17-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by treacle
I dont think that Suzy did deserve it I dont think anyone deserves that but for me it just proved that I was right about Grace all along!

agree

booty-full
17-06-2006, 08:19 PM
I'm the same age as Grace and I am alot more mature than her. Suzie had to vote for two people, she had no choice. Unfortunately for Grace, she was one of them. And from her antics in the house she deserved it. To throw water at her just proves how she is unable to communicate adequately in society. People only do things like that when they know that the other person could out - wit them in any other way. The worst was her repetitive comment "am I bovverred" . . . . for someone that claims to be classy and a cut above the rest this just dragged her back down to her low class roots. Class cannot be immitated!!!!

Edwin
17-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by booty-full
I'm the same age as Grace and I am alot more mature than her. Suzie had to vote for two people, she had no choice. Unfortunately for Grace, she was one of them. And from her antics in the house she deserved it. To throw water at her just proves how she is unable to communicate adequately in society. People only do things like that when they know that the other person could out - wit them in any other way. The worst was her repetitive comment "am I bovverred" . . . . for someone that claims to be classy and a cut above the rest this just dragged her back down to her low class roots. Class cannot be immitated!!!!

the "am i bovverred" is from the catherine tate show, she wasn't even being serious..

im annoyed at suzie for nominating grace because she heard those chants clearly, and she just did it so that the public would love her.. its so transparent.

booty-full
17-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Yes I do realise that the quote was from the show but serious or not to even repeat the phrase is not the sort of thing to expect from a "classy 20 year old", believe me!!

Edwin
17-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Yes I do realise that the quote was from the show but serious or not to even repeat the phrase is not the sort of thing to expect from a "classy 20 year old", believe me!!

that kind of ignorance is the kind of thing i expect from an immature 20 year old girl.

- also remember that suzie didn't even bother to get up to say bye to grace, which was rude..

booty-full
17-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Ignorance?? In what way was my comment ignorant??? Ok then. I am sorry but to ignore the Catherine Tate show is not a bad thing. At least I can say that I do not have to throw water over people and then quote from a rubbish television show in order to express myself!

Edwin
17-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Ignorance?? In what way was my comment ignorant??? Ok then. I am sorry but to ignore the Catherine Tate show is not a bad thing. At least I can say that I do not have to throw water over people and then quote from a rubbish television show in order to express myself!

it's the fact that you say that people who say that are not classy? i don't understand this logic of yours.

booty-full
17-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Lol ok well then why don't YOU explain how throwing water over somebody and quoting that phrase IS classy. Last time I was out in Clifton I heard all of the girls quoting that too....hmmm I do NOT think so!!!

I am not saying that in a different situation, quoting that particular phrase in a joke-like manner would make somebody less classy. However, in the context Grace lost any class she had managed to retain. Come on, she had just thrown water over someone....the class had gone at that point!!!! The rest was just icing on the cake!!

Edwin
17-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Lol ok well then why don't YOU explain how throwing water over somebody and quoting that phrase IS classy. Last time I was out in Clifton I heard all of the girls quoting that too....hmmm I do NOT think so!!!

you didn't even mention the water throwing in the post i quoted:

booty-full
17-06-2006, 08:38 PM
I am simply asking how EITHER act is classy!!!

Edwin
17-06-2006, 08:39 PM
I am simply asking how EITHER act is classy!!!

what i'm saying is that you didn't say that in the post i quoted..

booty-full
17-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Ok, I shall rephrase the question. You explain how it is classy to quote from shows like that in the context that she did; AND you explain how it is classy to throw water over someone

Edwin
17-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Ok, I shall rephrase the question. You explain how it is classy to quote from shows like that in the context that she did; AND you explain how it is classy to throw water over someone

so basically you're saying its not classy to quote a tv programme, oh dear.
and no, it isn't classy to throw a drink over someone, i agree.

booty-full
17-06-2006, 08:58 PM
No it isn't classy to quote THAT T.V programme in THAT instance. What made it even worse was that she threw water on her and ran away; she couldn't even look her in the eye. Playground tactics really.

Edwin
17-06-2006, 08:59 PM
why isn't it classy? you're just making no sense whatsoever.

MummyJens01
17-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Grace Is A Complete A*SE, She Is A Two-Faced-Nasty Piece Of Work! I Am Glad That She Has Gone, She Is An Immature B*tch, Suzie Did Nothing To Deserve The Water Being Thrown Over Her! Apart From Vote Out The Evil Swine Which And I Am Sure That Most Of You Will Agree That The Majority Of The General Public Would Have Chosen To Nominate Her Too!

Grrr She Really Annoys Me! Nasty Cow!

Sooo Glad She's Gone! .... But Lisa Must Go Next! Please!!!

InTheHood
17-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Grace behaved like the spoilt little child she is. What she did was not good considering the reaction she knew she was going to get from the public.

It has probably made people she will meet on the street, even more angry.

Silly little child.

booty-full
17-06-2006, 09:07 PM
classy

adj : elegant and fashionable; "classy clothes"; "a classy dame"; "a posh restaurant"; "a swish pastry shop on the Rue du Bac"- Julia Child [syn: posh, swish]

I am making perfect sense. It is not elegant, fashionable nor posh to make such comments. One would not expect a young, middle class woman to say something so childish and trashy. Look at the character that Catherine Tate portrays!! If Grace had been joking amongst friends basically "taking one" at such a type of person then fair enough but to use it as a way to win an argument, after having committed an assault......in the context it was not at all classy. Most people that I know would not say it, even in jest, unless they were immitating a "chav"!!!!

Edwin
17-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by MummyJens01
Grace Is A Complete A*SE, She Is A Two-Faced-Nasty Piece Of Work! I Am Glad That She Has Gone, She Is An Immature B*tch, Suzie Did Nothing To Deserve The Water Being Thrown Over Her! Apart From Vote Out The Evil Swine Which And I Am Sure That Most Of You Will Agree That The Majority Of The General Public Would Have Chosen To Nominate Her Too!

what has that got to do with this thread? that's just a rant about grace and frankly no-one cares.

and why do you talk like the caps lock keeps getting jammed?

classy

adj : elegant and fashionable; "classy clothes"; "a classy dame"; "a posh restaurant"; "a swish pastry shop on the Rue du Bac"- Julia Child [syn: posh, swish]

I am making perfect sense. It is not elegant, fashionable nor posh to make such comments. One would not expect a young, middle class woman to say something so childish and trashy. Look at the character that Catherine Tate portrays!! If Grace had been joking amongst friends basically "taking one" at such a type of person then fair enough but to use it as a way to win an argument, after having committed an assault......in the context it was not at all classy. Most people that I know would not say it, even in jest, unless they were immitating a "chav"!!!

that's what im saying.. she did it as a joke.. haven't you ever heard someone have an argument and then they'd go "AM I BOVAAD" because it's such a famous quote..

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!?!

booty-full
17-06-2006, 09:25 PM
I'm attending one of the top universities in Europe so of course I understand English....she didn't do it as a joke she said it because she had no valid argument. Plus if you re-read what I said, I said if she had been joking amongst friends.....she was not saying it in such a context!!!! And also I said that noone that I know would have said that unless they were immitating a chav.

Oh, and no, noone I know has said that during an argument because we know how to have an adult conversation!

pete_thomson
17-06-2006, 09:27 PM

what has that got to do with this thread? that's just a rant about grace and frankly no-one cares.

classy

I am making perfect sense. It is not elegant, fashionable nor posh to make such comments. One would not expect a young, middle class woman to say something so childish and trashy. Look at the character that Catherine Tate portrays!! If Grace had been joking amongst friends basically "taking one" at such a type of person then fair enough but to use it as a way to win an argument, after having committed an assault......in the context it was not at all classy. Most people that I know would not say it, even in jest, unless they were immitating a "chav"!!!

that's what I'm saying.. she did it as a joke.. haven't you ever heard someone have an argument and then they'd go "AM I BOVAAD" because it's such a famous quote..

Firstly - you asked peoples opinions. If you might not like someone elses opinion, don't ask for it.
Secondly - If you had a glass of water, you sound like you'd be throwing it around too.

Edwin
17-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by pete_thomson

classy

that's what I'm saying.. she did it as a joke.. haven't you ever heard someone have an argument and then they'd go "AM I BOVAAD" because it's such a famous quote..

Firstly - you asked peoples opinions. If you might not like someone elses opinion, don't ask for it.
Secondly - If you had a glass of water, you sound like you'd be throwing it around too.

the text you quoted had nothing to do with what you were saying.

Originally posted by booty-ful
I'm attending one of the top universities in Europe
Am i supposed to care?

so of course I understand English....she didn't do it as a joke she said it because she had no valid argument. Plus if you re-read what I said, I said if she had been joking amongst friends.....she was not saying it in such a context!!!! And also I said that noone that I know would have said that unless they were immitating a chav.

Oh, and no, noone I know has said that during an argument because we know how to have an adult conversation

but the argument was hardly adult, she threw the drink for her own pleasure and then ran off grinning and laughing..

booty-full
17-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Am i supposed to care?

You are sounding more and more like Grace every second!!!! - and no, I do not expect ignoramus to care!

so of course I understand English....she didn't do it as a joke she said it because she had no valid argument. Plus if you re-read what I said, I said if she had been joking amongst friends.....she was not saying it in such a context!!!! And also I said that noone that I know would have said that unless they were immitating a chav.

Oh, and no, noone I know has said that during an argument because we know how to have an adult conversation

but the argument was hardly adult, she threw the drink for her own pleasure and then ran off grinning and laughing.. [/quote]

And your point??? Can you actually read???? I said that my friends would not say am I bovvered in an argument as we have adult conversations. The mere fact that you confirm Grace's argument to not be adult confirms my point. An adult would not say it. A posh person would not say it. A classy person would not say it. You are shooting yourself in the foot, my dear friend

pete_thomson
17-06-2006, 09:47 PM
the text you quoted had nothing to do with what you were saying.

My bad.

Am i supposed to care?

Surely you meant "Am I bovvered"

but the argument was hardly adult, she threw the drink for her own pleasure and then ran off grinning and laughing..

As an argument is 2 people with opposing views, how was her throwing water on someone an argument?? If it had been an arguement shed'd have told her why she'd thrown it and offered her the change to respond or rebutt it. As I posted in another thread she simply ran off scared as she could not even look Suzie in the eye, nor Aislyene (spelling)who challenged her. She simply replied "Shut up Moose".
I've not heard that since I was at school 20 years ago!!

Edwin
17-06-2006, 09:51 PM
Am i supposed to care?

You are sounding more and more like Grace every second!!!! - and no, I do not expect ignoramus to care!

And your point??? Can you actually read???? I said that my friends would not say am I bovvered in an argument as we have adult conversations. The mere fact that you confirm Grace's argument to not be adult confirms my point. An adult would not say it. A posh person would not say it. A classy person would not say it. You are shooting yourself in the foot, my dear friend [/quote]

we're arguing over whether grace meant it seriously or not, and it not being an adult argument and just a silly revenge tactic tells us that grace wasn't being serious, end of, just let me have the last word. okay thanks.

as for the other bloke, im not going to bother replying if you can't even learn how to quote properly.

booty-full
17-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Actually I think that he was trying to make it clearer to you, obviously since you sound so stupid in your posts!!!

booty-full
17-06-2006, 09:54 PM
Oh and we were not arguing, we were discussing. In order to argue you have to have two properly structured opposing opinions. Although we are opposing, I cannot honestly say that your "argument" is structured!!!! If you start to flag you simply say "am I supposed to care?" and the such like - funnily enough like Grace!!!!
Our original discussion was never about whether she meant it!!! How can you not mean to throw water and make such childish comments???? Hmm!!!!!! It was a malicious act and hence ripe for prosecution!!!

pete_thomson
17-06-2006, 09:55 PM
as for the other bloke, I'm not going to bother replying if you can't even learn how to quote properly.

Serious question - how old are you??
I'm not trying to be funny, I'm just curious.

Edwin
17-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Oh and we were not arguing, we were discussing. In order to argue you have to have two properly structured opposing opinions.

Okay, so lets argue about the word arguement!

Although we are opposing, I cannot honestly say that your "argument" is structured!!!! If you start to flag you simply say "am I supposed to care?" and the such like - funnily enough like Grace!!!!

Is that supposed to be an insult? i like grace. and i don't care, you're the one showing off that you go to a "top university" and i don't care.

Originally posted by booty-fullOur original discussion was never about whether she meant it!!! How can you not mean to throw water and make such childish comments???? Hmm!!!!!! It was a malicious act and hence ripe for prosecution!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

you're beginning to become confusing, but i thought we were *DISCUSSING* what grace meant when she said "am i bovaad?" and i thought she meant it as a joke, but you thought she meant it seriously because shes "not classy"

Serious question - how old are you??
I'm not trying to be funny, I'm just curious

you'd be the last person i'd tell. :bored:

Kaz
17-06-2006, 10:06 PM
OK folks ............ some of the most recent posts are getting a bit TOO personal.

Can we please keep any comments on this thread relevant to Grace or any of the other housemates ...... and not about other Forum members.

Thanks. :thumbs:

pete_thomson
17-06-2006, 10:07 PM
you'd be the last person i'd tell. :bored:

Fair enough

booty-full
17-06-2006, 10:08 PM
It was not an insult, just something that I noted. I was not showing off, just stating fact because you were implying that I would not understand such simple minded stuff. I am only becoming confusing to you because you cannot keep up. This is going way off of topic and therefore I think that I shall be the bigger person and end this childish banter.

so....... how do you think that Mikey will cope now?

Edwin
17-06-2006, 10:13 PM
It was not an insult, just something that I noted. I was not showing off, just stating fact because you were implying that I would not understand such simple minded stuff. I am only becoming confusing to you because you cannot keep up.

eurgh, you think you're better than me don't you?

This is going way off of topic and therefore I think that I shall be the bigger person and end this childish banter.

okay finally, my fingers feel like they're being motorised by a car engine..

badly, i think he really likes grace.

booty-full
17-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Think whatever you will...

anyway..... new start....

Apparently Mikey was crying early hours of the morning?????

pete_thomson
17-06-2006, 10:16 PM
badly, i think he really likes grace.

Now you are gonna get an arguement!!!
WTF??? Mikey is one of the biggest playa's I've seen and Grace was his piece of entertainment for the last few weeks.
Provided that him and Imogen are not out in the next.....2 weeks or so, I reckon things will swing that way!

Apparently Mikey was crying early hours of the morning?????

LMAO. Was he?? Maybe he was missing the "whatever it was under the covers" from the night before ;-)

Edit: Oops - Hijacked thread alert!!

Edwin
17-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Now you are going to get an arguement!!!
WTF??? Mikey is one of the biggest playa's I've seen and Grace was his piece of entertainment for the last few weeks.
Provided that him and Imogen are not out in the next.....2 weeks or so, I reckon things will swing that way!

oh please don't go down that road, i want sleep tonight!

booty-full
17-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Lol yea thats true Pete!!! Yes, apparently he was crying then went under the sheets and then emerged rubbing his eyes or whatever!!! I do agree with you though that he is a bit of a playa...his VT before???? come on!!!

Kaz
17-06-2006, 10:21 PM

badly, i think he really likes grace. [/quote]

Me too. More than Grace likes him, unfortunately. :sad:

booty-full
17-06-2006, 10:22 PM
Do you think???? The other evening he said that he would be ok when she went and he has been all over Imogen an awful lot. Plus his VT showed him to be a bit of a "bleep"!!!

Kaz
17-06-2006, 10:52 PM
I do, actually! :laugh:

Imogen was the first housemate to cry when Grace was evicted - first her 'boyfriend' and then her 'best friend' had gone. I think Mikey has been and is just comforting her and sympathising with her, as he has also now lost his 'best friend' and his 'girlfriend'.

IMO, Mikey's VT was mostly bluff and bravado to get himself noticed and get into the BB House. A tiny bit of that showed tonight when he told Big Brother in the diary room that he would miss Grace because he liked her 'peachy bum'. :spin2:

He showed his true feelings when he came out of the diary room and went into the bathroom where he thought he could have a private moment (damn those cameras! :tongue:). Then went to bed and glanced around to see if anyone was awake and watching, which no-one was. Then he shed a little tear. :sad:

*Sits back and crosses fingers that I won't be proved completely wrong over the next few weeks!* :wink:

Edwin
17-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Kaz
I do, actually! :laugh:

Imogen was the first housemate to cry when Grace was evicted - first her 'boyfriend' and then her 'best friend' had gone. I think Mikey has been and is just comforting her and sympathising with her, as he has also now lost his 'best friend' and his 'girlfriend'.

IMO, Mikey's VT was mostly bluff and bravado to get himself noticed and get into the BB House. A tiny bit of that showed tonight when he told Big Brother in the diary room that he would miss Grace because he liked her 'peachy bum'. :spin2:

also when he called aisleyne something like a "*****" which was a bit... audition tapey.

Ruth
17-06-2006, 11:53 PM
- also remember that suzie didn't even bother to get up to say bye to grace, which was rude..

Pathetic argument. Would you get up tp say goodbye to someone who had just thrown water over you. Grace showed herself up to be a spoilt, bad mannered brat. Calling Aisleyne and Suzie mooses, and throwing water.

Suzie did not deserve to have the water thrown over her. And for those people in the past who have defended Grace saying that she's only playing the game - fair argument, but then why knock Suzie when she's only playing the game as well?

Ruth
17-06-2006, 11:56 PM
As for Mikey the mumbler, yeah I think he likes Grace a lot. It's amusing to see him in his VT tape, sayiing women are inferior, how he would manipulate any girlfriend he has, and how he can never remain faithful, and then watching him in the house following Grace around like a little lapdog.

Edwin
17-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Ruth

Pathetic argument. Would you get up tp say goodbye to someone who had just thrown water over you. Grace showed herself up to be a spoilt, bad mannered brat. Calling Aisleyne and Suzie mooses, and throwing water.

moose is hardly offensive..

and its not just that, but she should of atleast made the effort to say bye to grace.

Suzie did not deserve to have the water thrown over her. And for those people in the past who have defended Grace saying that she's only playing the game - fair argument, but then why knock Suzie when she's only playing the game as well?

yes, water was a bit extreme..

Suzie is playing the game, yeah, but her putting up grace for eviction was just transparent and obvious why, it had nothing to do with how grace acted towards her in the house.

Ruth
18-06-2006, 12:03 AM
If she had nominated a housemate you don't like, I doubt you would care.

Imagine if Suzie had been the one evicted, because Grace had nominated her. Imagine if Suzie had thrown water over Grace and called her a moose (which is offensive by the way), would you blame Grace if she did not want to say goodbye? Of course not.

Edwin
18-06-2006, 12:10 AM
If she had nominated a housemate you don't like, I doubt you would care.

you're right, because no-one else got chanted the friday before.

Imagine if Suzie had been the one evicted, because Grace had nominated her. Imagine if Suzie had thrown water over Grace and called her a moose (which is offensive by the way), would you blame Grace if she did not want to say goodbye? Of course not.

but suzie didn't get the chants...

xGemmax
18-06-2006, 12:36 AM
i thought it WAS funny when grace poured the water over susie but i also agree that it was not a very clever thing to do even though susie is cunning and sly:mad:

lambruscokid
18-06-2006, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Stropz

me. :thumbs:

It's getting right annoying me always agreeing with you. :xyxwave:

booty-full
18-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Oh come on guys, I doubt that Suzie nominated Grace because of the chants. If she had seen the show before going in she probably had an idea of the personalities before she went in and Grace was back stabbing more than the others - perhaps Suzie didn't like it?

Lets just say that I really liked Grace at the start of BB - I thought that if I had gone into the house, she would be the one that I could have most bonded with. But then the honeymoon period stopped and she started stiring and back stabbing and I completely went off of her. Perhaps Suzie has the same opinion.

Suzie had to nominate someone else and there was noone worse than Grace (Well, maybe Lisa and Nikki who was nominated anyway) to nominate. She made the correct choice and almost the whole country agrees!!!! - otherwise she wouldn't be out right now!

Bells
18-06-2006, 11:58 AM
I agree with this thread's topic.

Grace was leaving anyway, and due to what she did – it’s true – more people are talking about her. Suzie has no personality, (I can tell that since she hangs out with the likes of Aisleyne and Richard), and she didn’t even know Grace enough to nominate her based on such a silly excuse.

I like Grace; and I think she’s a really confident, outgoing girl and her experience in the house is unlikely to faze her, and she’ll accept whatever criticism comes her way with ‘grace’! I had my doubts between her, George and Mikey but now I know she liked Mikey and I hope he stays faithful! Neither her nor Nikki should have been nominated in my opinion, although between her and Nikki I would want Nikki to stay because she’s just so funny.

To sum up my opinion, though – Grace is ace!

Ruth
19-06-2006, 07:53 AM
but suzie didn't get the chants...

That's not Suzie's fault though! Grace got chanted at because of her own bad behaviour. Suzie hasn't been chanted at because she hasn't displayed the same bad behaviour as Grace did.

Ruth
19-06-2006, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by ice_maiden02
I like Grace; and I think she’s a really confident, outgoing girl and her experience in the house is unlikely to faze her, and she’ll accept whatever criticism comes her way with ‘grace’! I had my doubts between her, George and Mikey but now I know she liked Mikey and I hope he stays faithful! Neither her nor Nikki should have been nominated in my opinion, although between her and Nikki I would want Nikki to stay because she’s just so funny.

To sum up my opinion, though – Grace is ace!

She's already proved your point wrong about accepting criticism with Grace - she was far from graceful on Friday night.

Noopie
19-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Maybe Suzie nominated Grace because she HAD to nominate 2 people? don't people realize that? and she liked Grace less than everyone else.. barely a mean thing to do.