PDA

View Full Version : The biggest injustice in Big Brother History?

bonzobravo
22-08-2002, 10:42 PM
There are two for me:

Anna not winning Big Brother
How on earth Craig won I do not know. He is likeable, but he won because he confronted a man, who tried to cheat, big deal. Lets not forget Craig knew about his cheating for a while and went along with it until Tom told him that Nick had shown him his name. Hyocrit!

Craig had the odd funny moment, but I would not call him particularly humourus. Anna in contrast, was hilarious, she was wiity and dry. She had many layers to her, she had some really intresting conversations about a number of things. Anna had intellect, but did not view herself superior.

Spencer getting Evicted, I have said why numerous time if anyone is vaguely intrested I have posted my views on every housemate, in the housemates section under each name!

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!

Sticks
23-08-2002, 04:43 AM
The biggest injustice only came to light because Craig won!

This was the denial of a life saving operation to a person, just because they had Downs Syndrone :mad:

chilledbootz
23-08-2002, 06:21 AM
I've voted for the Alex pro editing. As I said before I didn't have a problem with Spencer being evicted if the public was shown all sides of him but it was definately a stitch up. :devil:

Romantic Old Bird
23-08-2002, 07:57 AM
I've ticked the choice of BB3 housemates, but the biggest injustice of all was undoubtedly Brian nominating Helen rather than Elizabeth in week 8 of BB2.

He far preferred Helen, evidenced by his summation of them on leaving:

Helen: I just really LOVE her. We'll always be friends, we're so alike, etc, etc

Elizabeth: We never really clicked

I could have cheerfully killed him at the time.

WILDCHILD
23-08-2002, 05:07 PM
I think Brian regretted it afterwards, when the grup allowed themselves to discuss nominations and Brian found out Helen didnt actually nominate him that week.
I think he was trying to do the fair thing because she was always cooking and never getting nominated and he didnt want to be different and get her nominated. I also think Dean had quite big influence on him.
Poor Brian though - it mist have been hard because everyone in the house knew that his final say would put either Helen or Liz up for eviction. :flower:

Ig
23-08-2002, 05:47 PM
I agree, Wildchild. He was in a no-win situation, and beat himself up over it for days. If Helen hadn't been his friend, there would have been no dilemma, he would have voted for Elizabeth as the person who had contributed the most to the group. Instead, he wrestled with his conscience and unwittingly picked the wrong person!

Can I allow myself to be secretly pleased that this wasn't one of the options above?? :hello: tee hee!

(crosses fingers and hopes that Bonzobravo doesnt decide to edit the topic to put me in my place!! :laugh: )

Mairi
23-08-2002, 07:02 PM
I agree with you, ROB, that Brian made the wrong choice in week 8. He loved Helen but, as Wildchild says, was greatly influenced by Dean.

However, I've long since forgiven Brian as I feel that Paul went at just the right time. The situation with Helen was becoming so difficult for Paul that I honestly feel he would have decided to leave anyway if he hadn't been voted out that week.

:paul: :helen: :love:

Jayjay
23-08-2002, 09:39 PM
Pj is the real injustice. C4 needed to keep Jade in to turn the tables. Believe me I would have wanted her out when she was up aganst Adelle but PJ got the brunt because we all thought Jade would be up the next week and we would get rid of her then.

Secondly Alison

End of

finch
23-08-2002, 10:25 PM
Anna mel and Adele's protrayal and boo's

Special mention for Nick - Hello how offended were we all when he repeated a phrase (door closes...)

steve_o
23-08-2002, 10:54 PM
I'd go along with ROB the biggest injustice was how Brian voted for Elizabeth to stay in. But then again I'd also say the biggest injustice was when Helen came second. But that's just me. :shocked: even though Brian could be funny, Helen was as well. :helen: :love:

:spin:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: