PDA

View Full Version : Lea Put Him Down!

dantronix
18-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Arrrgggghhh!

Why is it that no matter whats going on in the house Lea is always smothering Pete! Whats that all about?

Is this just an overthetop friendly gesture or does she want to get together romantically with him, either way its really starting to annoy me, she wont even let anyone else get near him, case in point, last night Nicky and Pete were having a nice heart to heart and Lea came over which killed the situation stone cold!

Lea just PUT HIM DOWN will ya!!

He doesnt need a mother, and I am pretty sure he can look after himself, god will ya let it rest!!

Cheers

Dan

LittleMissC
18-06-2006, 12:09 PM
I know but her feeling for Pete are more than motherly... she's jealous...

CJ4Life
18-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Pete tends to go up to her and hug her too, not to mention grab her breasts quite a lot.

Why can't you people accept that they are close?

dantronix
19-06-2006, 11:37 AM
I have no problem with them being close, but there is close and there is smothering, and Lea is smothering Pete, and I am sure all the attention she gives him isnt necessarily all wanted.

Pete is close to a lot of people in the house, including Nikki but she doesnt smother him.

cheers

Dan

lily.
19-06-2006, 11:40 AM
I think Lea is a very clingy person.

This is probably how she behaves in real life too. It's not nice to watch though, and I can't help wondering what Pete would be like if Lea weren't there. I know he likes her friendship, but I do think he could use a bit of space.

She is also obviously so jealous of the Nikki situation. We will see a nasty side to Lea if anything actually happens between Nik & Pete.

jo_aboo
19-06-2006, 11:44 AM
I used to like lea... i thought it was really brave of her to leave her small child for months to go into big brother. Then she showed her true colours. She gives me the creeps! Everytime i look at her she seems to be pulling someone to those mammoth breasts! I find it incestuous (did i spell that right?) how she slimes all over poor pete...and with her little boy watching too!
she's dirty...get her home where she belongs!
Nikki and Pete to wed :joker:

Mike
19-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Stropz
She is also obviously so jealous of the Nikki situation. We will see a nasty side to Lea if anything actually happens between Nik & Pete.

Yeah Lea is well jealous.

She needs to accept that hes more interested in Nikki.

lily.
19-06-2006, 12:11 PM
She is having a hard time handling it just now. Imagine her horror if they take it a step further.. LoL

lambruscokid
19-06-2006, 03:07 PM
I remember the other day when Pete and Nikki were trying to have a nice talk, sitting together on the bed - Lea just had to come over and plop herself down with them. She had nothing to say, just said "go on, you can talk with me here!"

She's so jealous of Nikki it's driving me nuts!

xGemmax
19-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Yeah, i hated Lea from day 1! I find it painful to watch as she is always so jealous of anyine who is near Pete - its so pathetic.:rolleyes: Everyone PLEASE votw her out or i will go crazy! If i have to look at those huge breasts out on display one more time i dont know what ill do:mad:

LittleMissC
19-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Know what you mean he must find it really annoying

:mad:

zira
20-06-2006, 10:19 AM
i totally agree, not because of the age difference cos when you compare age diff to some celeb partnerships... this is nothing.. :rolleyes:

but lea tends to make it all seem so sordid and sleazy, if i hear her say the word C*CK! one more time! :blush:
don't get me wrong i like the lady, but i think she is making pete feel uncomfortable.. tho he would never say.. far too polite for his own GOOD .. ( or for the GOOD of the GAME!) anyway :bored:

Edwin
20-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Give me a break. It's not like Pete is trying to run away from her, he's always following her about and give her hugs, he also does it with everyone else, but of course, that's not "smothering".

And it's hardly lea's fault if pete can't work up the courage to tell her to PISS OFF.

jo_aboo
20-06-2006, 01:06 PM
lol poor pete hasnt found his voice yet! how on earth is he going to be able to find the words to tell lea she's fooled him into believing she was a mother figure? When really she was grooming him :devil: i have no issues with age differences but somehow lea & pete just dont go :nono: its wrong i dont think pete is emotionally equipped for lea!

pete and nikki to wed :joker:

Bells
20-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Yeah as harsh as this sounds it's almost as if Lea's cottoned on to the fact that Pete has what it takes to charm the audience. So if she ties himself onto him she might gain some attention as well. It may not be true but that's what it seems like to me.

Slezer
20-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Im sorry to say this as I know how much Leah has tried to "prove" she is not....but in last night's show she was acting like a slut.

Bells
20-06-2006, 01:35 PM
I never know what to think about Lea to be honest. She sends across mixed signals. I didn't like her when she first entered the house..then she seemed ok and now I don't know what to think again.

lambruscokid
20-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by jo_aboo
lol poor pete hasnt found his voice yet! how on earth is he going to be able to find the words to tell lea she's fooled him into believing she was a mother figure? When really she was grooming him :devil: i have no issues with age differences but somehow lea & pete just dont go :nono: its wrong i dont think pete is emotionally equipped for lea!

pete and nikki to wed :joker:

One. Hundred. Percent. AGREE!