PDA

View Full Version : Sammy, you're not the daddy

Chocolate
19-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Sam, 19, claims he lost his virginity to 18-year-old pal Siobhan Osborne and got her pregnant.

But Siobhan's family insist he is not the dad and say the real father is Siobhan's long-term soldier boyfriend.

Her grandad Alastair Osborne, 62, said: "The whole family are incensed. I don't understand why Siobhan is saying Samis the dad when she told us it was this other boy.

"I think she's got swept up with the fame of the whole Big Brother thing.

"But there is a baby involved here and we just want her to come home and sort things out with the real father."

Sam told The Record how he and Siobhan first fell into bed together six months ago after getting drunk.

He revealed his delight at being told he was the child's father and how they planned to bring the baby up together.

But Siobhan, of Irvine, Ayrshire, told her family weeks ago that a 22-year-old she has been seeing on and off for months was the dad.

Yesterday, Alastair urged her to quit Sam and London, where she went two weeks ago for his early eviction from the BB house, and patch things up with the other man.

He said: "Siobhan met her baby's dad last year and she told me he was her first serious boyfriend.

"They break up but are never apart for long and get back together.

"I wasn't very happy when I found out she was pregnant but she said they were both happy about it.

"They broke up just before she went to London but they have been in almost constant contact.

"They may not be seeing eye to eye but they have a baby to consider. I just want her to come back, settle down and try to make a go of it."

Siobhan has even appeared on Big Brother's Little Brother show with Sam, who lives as a woman.

Alastair added: "She can stay friends with Sam but has to forget this celebrity thing. Sam always has to be the centre of attention - all he wants is to be famous.

"Siobhan has an outgoing character and may see this as a chance of fame and fortune and has got carried away."

Friends of the soldier also say he is the dad and that Siobhan was 13 weeks pregnant. Sam said she was six.

One pal said: "Siobhan called him from London and said she has Sam now and didn't need him. He's not very happy about the whole thing."

But the man at the centre of the mystery last night refused to confirm if he was the father.

And despite ordering Siobhan home, he wants nothing to do with the baby.

He added: 'She got herself into it and she'll have to get herself out of it.

"I've told her to come up the road and get her scan. She can't see past this Big Brother thing with Sam."

lily.
19-06-2006, 01:09 PM
I seen that in the Daily Record today.

I wonder what the outcome will be. I say get them all on the Trisha show for a DNA test and a good argument!!! :laugh:

nik_fatw
19-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Am I bothered !! LOL

lily.
19-06-2006, 01:15 PM
LoL... yeah,, whateva!!! *hands on hips*

Chocolate
19-06-2006, 01:16 PM
hahaha

JakeyBoy
19-06-2006, 01:27 PM
lol How.... confusing