PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 2 - Australia

Tonto1278
25-08-2002, 08:05 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone here watched the second series of the Aussie Big Brother. I myself got every single episode sent to me.

There Big Brother this year was way better then ours!!!!

I started this thread cos I wanted to talk to fellow Brits who liked the 2nd series of the Aussie BB. If there is anyone who did get into it what did you think of the night with the Intruders & Turkan, or the whole Marty & Jess thing???

Janette
25-08-2002, 08:30 PM
I didn't know BB2 was on in Australia!!!!!!!

Can you give us a little run down on the good stories?

Mark
25-08-2002, 08:34 PM
Hey Tonto, welcome to ThisisBigbrother.com! Nice to have you onboard!

How many videos does the Australian BB series take up??

You have me all intrieged now! Who were the intruders?? Did they do anything?

And What happened with Marty and Jess - or dont I want to know! :shocked:

Happy Posting!

- Mark :hello:

BigSister
25-08-2002, 09:11 PM
Hi tonto welcome you have me intreged

Who were the intruders
Please tell us

Happy posting

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Kaz
25-08-2002, 09:19 PM
Hi Tonto - welcome to the forum. You've found us at last! :wavey:

I didn't see any of this year's Australian BB, but from the snippets you've given us I'm certainly intrigued to know more. Is there a website we could visit to get more information?

Hope you enjoy posting here. :colour: :laugh: :colour:

Tonto1278
25-08-2002, 09:24 PM
BB2 Australia was on between April - July this year. It was pure excellent like the British 2nd season!

The Intruder came into the house like Josh but there were 3 of them and they really stirred up the house, Turkan was the most unhappy about them coming in but thats alonggggg story!

Marty and Jess were abit like Helen and Paul but better. Actually they were abit like Scott and Charlene in Neighbours. On-Off-On-Off! And lets say they done more then pash, as the Aussies would say!!!! lol :)

All the episodes for me took up 13 tapes. But there BB is on 12 weeks not 9, and the ads are on the tape.
If any of you want me to watch it then I'll copy it for you if you send me a tape.
Discolady helped me last year with tapes and I wanna help other people watch some good BB this year since our version was CruD!!!

Oh yea and they had rats instead of chickens!

Loads more happend then that but thats just some of it. It was a great 3 months!!!

Mairi
25-08-2002, 09:34 PM
Welcome, Tonto

I thought I recognised your name.

I think you'll find a few names on TiBB that you recognise also.

What took you so long to find us? :wavey: :colour: :laugh: :dance: :hello:

finch
25-08-2002, 09:36 PM
Ohhh scandal!

Tonto1278
25-08-2002, 09:37 PM
Well I was still at Talk BB b4 i realised there was no decent conversation going on! So I came here cos Discolady told me about it and I wanted to see if any ppl on here watch BB2 Oz.

Mark
25-08-2002, 09:50 PM
Im really interested in seeing BB from australia....

If I sent over 13 tapes and money for postage - would you be able to make me a copy do you think?????

Thanks! :hugesmile:

- Mark :colour:

Tonto1278
25-08-2002, 09:54 PM
Well I could do 2 at a time. So if you sent 2 tapes in a proper bubble wrapped envelope I would copy 2 tapes for you and send them back in the same envelope. And we could keep on using the same envelope if we don't rip it open to much!
Thats what I normally do anyway.

Mark
25-08-2002, 09:56 PM
Ok that sounds fine :colour:

Ill U2U you about it...

Thanks,

- Mark

Tonto1278
26-08-2002, 12:34 AM
Here a pic for yas of the Aussie Helen and Paul: Marty and Jess!!!

Maggie
26-08-2002, 11:28 AM
Hi, and Welcome, I've not forgotten, just not had the time so The tape will be on it's way soon :colour:

Tonto1278
26-08-2002, 08:01 PM
Ok Discolady. I'll do yours as soon as I receive it like I will do Marks!

Is there any other info you lot want to know on the Aussie series on BB?