PDA

View Full Version : Aisleyne "scared" to chat to Pete

Arneldo
23-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Aisleyne left Pete confused last night after she told him that she was "scared" to chat to him in the house.

Intrigued by the revelation, Pete began to question her but she refused to explain why. "[Is it] because of other people in the house? Or you just can't?!" he asked.

Aisleyne merely told him to "think about it", forcing him to repeat his suggestion that others may think they are romantically involved.

Not confirming his supicions, Aisleyne continued: "Because of... I can't say it."

Later in the bedroom, she informed him: "To meet someone like you is proper like, wow."

Pete insisted that he was "just an ordinary bloke", but Aisleyne replied: "You're not."

DSBB (http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds9741.html)

Mike
23-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Another one who fancies Pete, hes getting more attention than all the other males put together, obviously though Aisleyne will deny it every time shes asked by someone.

Wicked_Girl
23-06-2006, 12:10 PM
i didnt hear this. wooow.

*PlayGirl*
23-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Me either! Ooh this is interesting..
I thought it was funny when someone mentioned Aisleyne fancying one of the guys in there and Glyn [I think] said "No, she dont. She only fancies big black guys who have been in jail."

Hahahaaa!!

Foebane100
23-06-2006, 12:22 PM
I think Aisleyne needs to stop the impressions it is not nice to mock people.

As for the popularity of Pete, he is popular because he is seen as popular within the house and with the public.

Edwin
23-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Oh great, another crush on Pete, who next?!?!? RICHARD?!?!

his popularity is diminishing anyway...

albie
23-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Still far more popular than some.

Bells
23-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Aisleyne's just being her annoying self. No way does she fancy Pete - she's just doing it because she's playing the game. She joined the house late, she knew that Pete was loved by the viewers. So now she's subtley latched onto him so she might be in with a chance of doing well herself if the amazing Pete likes her.

Oh well, fair play to her. I don't like her but if she can pull it off good on her!

babybay
23-06-2006, 03:15 PM
i think she has a little crush on him. bless:colour:

Bells
23-06-2006, 03:17 PM
I don't deny that she's grown to be fond of him. I don't see how any girl who properly talks to him can't grow fond of him. But I wouldn't say it's a crush at all.

lambruscokid
23-06-2006, 03:18 PM
I don't think Ash or any of the rest are playing games when they look like they are fancying Pete. He's attractive, one of only three straight guys, and probably the nicest and most stable of the bunch. Add in the fact that he doesn't seem to be interested in flirting with the girls or lad talk, and now you've got the most attractive quality of all - he seems unattainable.

Of course they're fancying him.

Bells
23-06-2006, 03:21 PM
lol just noticed you're from NY - that's so cool, i have family there. :thumbs:

and while pete's genuinely likeable (because duh i want him to win) i think it's more a fondness that the likes of lea and aisleyne have developed for him, not so much a huge crush.