PDA

View Full Version : I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!!!!!!!

Janette
26-08-2002, 10:01 PM
Who do you want to win????????

At this early stage, i would have to say Rhona, because she has the right attitude for the challenges and she laughed out loud at Uri trying to be team-bonding supremo!

Although Christine did very well as their first leader for a day, I don't think she will cope very well as time progresses.

Mairi
26-08-2002, 10:09 PM
Tony Blackburn is coping the best out of the boys, I think, and I'm starting to quite like him!!

I'm going to go for Tara though as she's my favourite at the moment.

:thumbs:

Tonto1278
26-08-2002, 10:11 PM
I'm boycotting this show cos it seems too much off a rip off of Celeb BB!!!

bonzobravo
26-08-2002, 10:14 PM
Tara, she is soooooooo foxy, I really I really fancy her and not just physically I like her attitude! I just look at her an she cracks me up!!!

If not her Christine or Rhona

susieq
26-08-2002, 10:51 PM
From the (very) little I've seen of this I think Tara is doing surprisingly well and Uri is getting on my nerves. Christine is like the Headmistress and I don't think I've heard Nigel speak yet!

Janette
26-08-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by susieq
I don't think I've heard Nigel speak yet!

He hasn't, but he has glared beautifully at Uri on many an occasion :thumbs:

blinkinlovely
26-08-2002, 11:02 PM
Uri is such a creep!!!!!!!!!! eek, I'd hate to be stuck with him in a lift!

Tara - well she's a dark horse - I didn't know she was a 'concert pianist'

Christine - take it from me , she missed her called as an Infant school teacher - but I can't help but have a sneaky regard 4 her!!!

The end of my ramblings

BBCELEB
27-08-2002, 05:26 PM
Chrisitne To Win!

cow
27-08-2002, 05:28 PM
Everyone at http://www.survivorwebsite.cjb.net's poll wants Christine to win!!! :D

mcginn
27-08-2002, 05:39 PM
i want Christine to win :thumbs:

:bouncy: :spin: :bouncy:

BigSister
27-08-2002, 06:04 PM
I want in girls Rhonda or Tara to win
Boys prob only Tony Blackburn cos Uri and Nigel freak me out and Darren hasnt done much

Amy
27-08-2002, 06:37 PM
I'd have to say that at this stage i'd quite like Christine or Rhona to win :wavey:

kaphc
28-08-2002, 06:30 PM
Yeah, Tara P-T is a very accomplished piano player, but I don't know how many concerts she has actually given, so it might be stretching the truth slightly. I know of one she did at the Royal Albert Hall within the last couple of years, so she must be good! :hugesmile:

blinkinlovely
28-08-2002, 10:41 PM
I thought that I had pressed record on the video but 'the cat' must have switched it off - so NO THE BILL OR CELEB.

Update needed on tonight's goings on please

Can anyone help??

(I need this because the kiddiwinkies turn up in my nice clean classroom tomorrow........) :shocked:

BigSister
29-08-2002, 09:05 AM
Blinking last night Nigel did the snake challange and got 5 stars. Rhonda and Tara made up but i didnt see the rest cos my mum was on the phone but I think they had another bitching session.But Rhonda has to do the next challange which is Buried Alive . Also Uri tried to send a message to Michael Jackson for his birthday but it is today

I like Tara now and im slowly getting used to Christine

Darren is ok and Tony blackburn looks likes he wants to go home

Hope that is ok
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

blinkinlovely
29-08-2002, 09:59 PM
I watchd it tonight and was really irritated by Darren - who does he think he is??????? -just the sort of guy I can't abide. (A gut reaction!) But I can't explain it - yet

Tony - aw bless ......" a bit slower!", yup

Mairi
29-08-2002, 10:20 PM
I think tomorrow's trial is the worst ever. I could cope with maggots, snakes and being buried alive but there is NO WAY I could EAT a live creepy crawly.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

BigSister
30-08-2002, 01:03 PM
Me too Mirian it makes me think how brave people in Survivor 1 and too are

I think Uri has to do it

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: