PDA

View Full Version : The most important quality needed to win BB is.........

bonzobravo
27-08-2002, 12:16 AM
I know all of the ARE important, but for me the most important is intresting. Simple as that!

Janette
27-08-2002, 12:38 AM
That's a hard question because they're all equally important qualities (apart from bitchiness).

I've gone for humour because that's what made me like Brian and Kate, the fact that they both made me laugh and they could laugh at themselves.

Mairi
27-08-2002, 04:51 PM
I'm going for "honest" as it's my favourite quality in people. :thumbs:

LEE
27-08-2002, 05:16 PM
It is a difficult question bonzo. I've also gone for 'humour' but there were several there I could equally have chosen.

I think one quality that is very important to help you survive when you leave the house - winner or not - is the ability to 'not take ourself too seriously'. It would be the only way to cope with all the adverse tabloid stories and stupid sensasionalist headlines.

:flower:

Romantic Old Bird
27-08-2002, 06:35 PM
I've also gone for not taking yourself too seriously.

However, the circumstances around winning the 3 we have had have all been different, so who knows what the vital ingredients are?

Amy
27-08-2002, 06:46 PM
I've gone for Humour! Most bb contestants have made me laugh and they have also been able to laugh at themselves :wavey:

peachy
27-08-2002, 07:07 PM
I've gone for Channel 4 editing. I know it's a cynical view but I really do believe, after BB3, that editing can make or break a person on that show. Most people are not such avid viewers as us lot and they only watch the half hour show. I really think that Lynne's eviction was a clear case of editing making the person leave who the editors had decided was expendable.

finch
27-08-2002, 07:23 PM
Self-depricatinn humour

BusyBee
27-08-2002, 07:29 PM
I've gone for not taking yourself too seriously - certainly after coming out of the house and seeing all the things that have been written in the media or will be written. If you start believing all the waffle that they write then you could definitely end up needing psychological help. Best thing to do is take it all with a pinch of salt, which seems to be what most of them have done.