PDA

View Full Version : Susie was very annoying tonight..

Chrizzle
25-06-2006, 10:57 PM
At first I thought 'nice and good with the whole Golden thing'
then 'nice but boring'
Now I think shes disgusting

A boy younger than her was being sick, being sick is not nice to go through or watch as everyone knows.

Though Imogen may have run away, Susie merely looked down on him and only cared about the house.

Mikey was lovely though.

I just cannot WAIT for Snoozie to be evicted- shes the worst housemate in BB history.

Edwin
25-06-2006, 11:00 PM
you're being EXTREMELY over the top..
she actually helped glyn, unlike alot of the others, and you can hardly blame her for getting annoyed that he had vomited all over the kitchen, when there is a toliet much closer.. And it's not like he was ill or anything, he had been stupid enough to get that drunk and he deserved it.

GlitterEyes
25-06-2006, 11:03 PM
I think she was just thinking of hygene, although she did come across as being a little careless considering she is a mother.

Mike
25-06-2006, 11:03 PM
I don't think Susie is a horrible person to be honest.

Shes just not the sort of person we want to see on BB thats all.

Chrizzle
25-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Yeah I am over-reacting its because Im angry
I think she should have been a bit more caring

But I dont really see her as nice to be honest
Shes not nice, shes not not nice (if you get me)
Shes just a hair flicking, tea drinking, egg.

lambruscokid
26-06-2006, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
I think she was just thinking of hygene, although she did come across as being a little careless considering she is a mother.

She's only a mother in the sense that she gave birth once. She abandoned her daughter years ago when she left her working-class husband to go marry a rich man.

*PlayGirl*
26-06-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Chrizzle
At first I thought 'nice and good with the whole Golden thing'
then 'nice but boring'
Now I think shes disgusting

A boy younger than her was being sick, being sick is not nice to go through or watch as everyone knows.

Though Imogen may have run away, Susie merely looked down on him and only cared about the house.

Mikey was lovely though.

I just cannot WAIT for Snoozie to be evicted- shes the worst housemate in BB history.

I very much agree with this. I felt disgusted when someone said to her "When was the last time you saw someone do that the, Suzie?" And she replied, "Never. I never see people do that. I don't know people that would do that. Children do that."
What an arrogant snob.

Slezer
26-06-2006, 09:57 AM
She admitted that she wanted to go on Big Brother so she can find work after?? In what? Nobody is going to want to employ her.

However I felt that Leah was being very vicious toward her when she was 2facing her to Nikki and them. It seems she sucked up when the whole eviction thing was happening and now its not only just Suzie nominating Leah will slag her off.

CJ4Life
26-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Edwin
she actually helped glyn, unlike alot of the others, and you can hardly blame her for getting annoyed that he had vomited all over the kitchen, when there is a toliet much closer.. And it's not like he was ill or anything, he had been stupid enough to get that drunk and he deserved it.

What programme do you watch?

Edwin
26-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by CJ4Life
Originally posted by Edwin

What programme do you watch?

Hmm. I'm guessing the programme that the whole forum is talking about.

I admit that suzie was being a bit of a cow, but it's not like what Glyn did was annoying and plain stupid. the whole thing about "children do that" was stuck up, but quite true, considering that most of the time you see 20 year olds puking on the street anyway.

James
26-06-2006, 10:48 AM
I thought they all fussed over Glyn too much. It was no big deal. All he needed was something to be sick into, and his bed to sleep in.

Edwin
26-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by James
I thought they all fussed over Glyn too much. It was no big deal. All he needed was something to be sick into, and his bed to sleep in.

but they also needed to make sure he didn't choke on his own vomit.

albie
26-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Yeah, and fancy giving him loads of water. He's not going to die of dehydration, BB. But I bet they were covering their backs.

But wasn't Glynn a git when he was drunk. He deserves a puke-ache. Neck face!

jo_aboo
26-06-2006, 10:59 AM
i remember the days of drinking more than i could handle... all i wanted to do was throw up and be left alone! If the house mates had stuck glyn on the settee laying on his side and left the bucket with him to fill he probably wouldn't have puked everywhere ffs! poor lad lol he was funny tho! and susan was really rubbish with him!