things I don't like about celbe Survivor

The title
The fact the after thing hasn;t started
Living to much on a set
all the AntnDec pits that really take away from it
Tony blackburn's voice.

mcginn
27-08-2002, 07:38 PM
I think there is 2 much Ant & Dec talking , lets us c more off the Celeb's :thumbs:

:bouncy: :spin: :bouncy:

blinkinlovely
27-08-2002, 10:56 PM
I am not the biggest Ant and Dec fan at the best of times - if you are aiming a prog at their 'fans' then show it on a sat am.

They talk way too much. I would rather just see clips with a voice over in a neutal voice. We do not need to be forced to think ' oh these guys are just SO funny. They are not

Janette
27-08-2002, 11:02 PM
I like the show :thumbs:

I like Ant and Dec :thumbs:

I don't like the format :nono:

For me, the idea of the show is great! Eight celebrities pitting themselves against the jungle, and they certainly do seem to have chosen the right bunch of people to do it.

I've not got a problem with Ant and Dec, they've made me laugh during the programmes, but I just feel it's all a bit false!

We're seeing a studio built one minute's walk from the camp, and interviews with the celebrities during the day! How jungly is this?

Saying that though, i'll still watch and enjoy it all!

steve_o
27-08-2002, 11:15 PM
I haven't seen much of it so far, but the bits I have seen with Ant and Dec, I could well do without. They get on my nerves a bit those two. But I'll try and watch and see if I can get into it. It's not really like Survivor from what I've seen, the people on Survivor are competent. Where as these lot look useless. :laugh: :thumbs:

http://www.longdog.org.uk/smilies/gowink.gif

kaphc
28-08-2002, 06:27 PM
But the shot of Darren Day falling into the stream was a pure classic TV moment that had me in fits of laughter.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree that Ant and Dec are doing too much, and it does seem like they are not "really" in the jungle/outback/wherever it is, when there are TV crews around them and a studio not too far away.

I think we are probably all so used to the BB format now where everything is done as voiceovers and they are in complete isolation, that anything else seems a bit false in comparison. :flower:

Amy
28-08-2002, 06:35 PM
I think you are right Kaphc :thumbs: What sets Celeb bb apart from Celeb Survivor is the fact that in cbb they don't have the hosts going into the house to interview them but with Survivor they can chat quite happily away with Ant and Dec :wavey:

steve_o
28-08-2002, 06:47 PM
At first I thought Ant and Dec were in a studio over here, but then was surprised to see them chatting to the celebs, I thought what going on. They've not actually been put in the middle of nowhere to fend for themselves. Blimey, it's like camping out in the back garden Australian style. :laugh: It's funny as well that it's always the morning when we see them, don't know why they have to do it live. I can't get used to seeing Ant and Dec in anything other than smtv as well. Now if they had Kat Dealy with them it would be worth me watching it more often. :love: :thumbs:

:spin:

finch
31-08-2002, 07:46 PM
they said

this isn't set up at all

Their camp is 3 seconds walk from a fully laminate floored stage

bonzobravo
31-08-2002, 07:54 PM
The fact that a 'bully' is discrimanating against some one because thay are gay.

The 'bully' can not have a conversation

Darren Day has a phony accent, is melodramatic & is deeply offended that he may act like Frank Spencer sometimes. Not to mention his ego.

Nigel the 'bully' Benn is domineering & probably sexist as well as homophobic!

Infact the only plus points are

Tara & Uri

Even Ant & Dec are slightly annoying, with there staged humour, thats not funny.