PDA

View Full Version : Imaginary Big Brother Scenario?

bonzobravo
28-08-2002, 09:42 PM
If you were in big brother, what would you do if..................

You had been nominated for eviction 3 weeks in a row, and you felt this was due to the fact that you did not get on with a certain housemate, and that housemate was very popular in the house. But they were influencing other people to nominate you?

I'd leave it be, and hope the public respect me for it.

Amy
28-08-2002, 09:52 PM
I'd probably just leave it but i may also mention it, after the third week, to the closet housemate i got on with if it bothered me that much :wavey:

susieq
28-08-2002, 09:57 PM
I think I'd chat to someone I felt close to. I'd be a bit wary of confronting the particular housemate in case it all went pear shaped (you can see the yellow streak down my back through my clothes!).

It's a bit of a 'Paul Clarke' scenario isn't it - he was forever nominated but never actually asked the other HM's outright - he didn't even discuss it with Helen that much, he just dealt with it.

bonzobravo
28-08-2002, 10:01 PM
lol

everything comes back to paul here doesn't it.

Mind you I do the same with Spencer.

You look very nice tonight Susieq (I am in a wierd mood tonight)

xx

susieq
28-08-2002, 10:03 PM
Thank you kind sir!! Not everything comes back to PC but, go on then, caught red-handed, MOST things do!! Guilty as charged your honour.

Mairi
28-08-2002, 10:24 PM
Like the majority I'd probably leave it and go with the flow but I might talk to someone about it if I really trusted them.

:spin2:

splodge0
28-08-2002, 10:25 PM
You missed an obvious option. I would tell everyone I'd p--ed in the shower and tell Alex it was for his benefit.

Then again I'd probably not cos I'd end up 2nd.............. Again! :colour:

:colour: :colour:
:colour: