PDA

View Full Version : I’m A Cameraman, Get Me Out Of Here

mcginn
29-08-2002, 10:26 AM
this was in the sun today.:

At least 35 staff have been struck down by the virus in the Aussie jungle.

Cameramen, sound engineers and producers have been dashing to the loo with agonising tummy rumbles.

So far stars of I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here — including Tara Palmer-Tomkinson — have escaped the misery of the severe diarrhoea and stomach pains which have downed behind-the-scenes staff.

A source told The Sun: “If you think the celebs are having a hard time, think again. It’s carnage here and dozens of people are feeling very ill.

“The joke is that they should rename the show I’m A Cameraman, Get Me Out Of Here.”

The show, which pits celebs against challenges in the Queensland rainforest, is pulling in almost seven million viewers.

It also stars Uri Geller, Tony Blackburn, Rhona Cameron, Darren Day, Nell McAndrew, Nigel Benn and Christine Hamilton.

Doctors believe the crew may have picked up the virus from contaminated water or food.

The source added: “Put it this way, the loos are being used heavily.

“Let’s just hope the celebs don’t get it, otherwise we’ll need to fly in supplies of toilet roll.”

Granada confirmed: “Some cameramen and crew have had dodgy stomachs but they’re bravely carrying on.”

A number of crew are staying with hosts Ant and Dec at a four-star resort at Mission Beach, near Cairns. There is no suggestion the illness is related to the hotel.

just hope the celebs dont get the virus :hugesmile: :spin2:

:bouncy: :spin: :bouncy: