PDA

View Full Version : Will Rhona be buried alive?

BigSister
29-08-2002, 06:01 PM
Will Rhona get the meals like Tara did :conf:

bonzobravo
29-08-2002, 06:03 PM
All we can hope for, is they decide to leave her there. Leave the beautiful Tara alone.

WILDCHILD
29-08-2002, 06:12 PM
I do not like Rhone at all, I find her a trouble maker, always fishing for arguments and confrontations.
However, being buried alive is my worst nightmare and I wouldnt wish it upon anyone! I wouldnt do it if I was her! :nono:

bonzobravo
29-08-2002, 06:17 PM
Yes I agree wildchild, but I still think it is to early to judge someone fairly. I expected to like Rhona but I have not found her funny once yet. She kind of reminds me of Alex.

My to faves at moment are Tara & Uri

BigSister
29-08-2002, 06:19 PM
I think she will do it but Quit thru it
I feel like she has to do it but wont get all 8 meals
My faves so far are Tara and Christine

BBCELEB
29-08-2002, 06:30 PM
i reckon she will have to stay there for 8 mins 1 min for every meal

peachy
29-08-2002, 06:42 PM
Am I the only person to quite like Rhona? I saw her do her stand-up last year and she was brilliant. She really was. I do think she's been made to look like a moaner and I suspect that her funniest bits are edited out, the programme needs villians and confrontations. I don't think she has much in common with most of the others who seem to view her as a different species because she's a feminist and gay and therefore is an easy target. Despite being somewhat isolated within the group she gives as good as she gets. The woman has b****s

kaphc
30-08-2002, 08:38 AM
I saw this on Celeb Survivor last night and one thing is still puzzling me. Did they have someone else down there who put there hand in and brushed against Rhona's foot? It seemed like they did from another camera shot at the end, but it was all glossed over very quickly so I wasn't sure. What does everyone else think?

:dance: :dance: