PDA

View Full Version : Which housemates bored you the most?

bonzobravo
30-08-2002, 12:35 AM
I am NOT doing this for a reaction, I genuinely thought Paul was the most boring.
:sleep: :sleep:

I apologise ROB, I will make it up to you, if I go to the convention.

:love: :love:

Get your cane ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush: :blush:

Janette
30-08-2002, 05:07 PM
Bonzo, you've done it again!!!!!!

I can't vote because my choice would be Dean!

I thought he was boring to the point of suicide most of the time!

And I still haven't forgiven him for letting Elizabeth preach about how full a wine glass should be!!!!!!!!!

bonzobravo
30-08-2002, 05:10 PM
I did think about it, but I thought his dry sense of humour granted him grace

Sorry Janette

Romantic Old Bird
30-08-2002, 05:45 PM
Bonzo, own up, you've voted five times so far.

Leave him alone.

I could just look at him for hours.

In fact I HAVE looked at him for hours.

He is still stonking!

My vote however for the boring award of BB is Lee, he's the worst by a mile :sleep:

Mairi
30-08-2002, 06:09 PM
Ooooooohhh Janette, how could you? Dean boring? Never in a million years.

I'm torn between Lee and Sophie but I'm going to go for Lee. :sleep:

BusyBee
30-08-2002, 08:16 PM
Has got to be LEE he drove me to distraction. So full of himself. No redeeming features at all. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Kaz
31-08-2002, 09:45 AM
Yep, totally agree BusyBee - it has to be Lee :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

A total waste of space in the BB3 house. Did absolutely nothing except pose about and slobber after the ladies! :shocked:

He couldn't even be bothered to get off his backside when he was hoovering the carpet, for gods sake. :nono:

Didn't miss him in the slightest when he was evicted. Boring ...... Boring ...... Boring. http://www.plauder-smilies.com/sleep2.gif

Ig
31-08-2002, 06:40 PM
I would agree with Lee - he made no impression on me at all, apart from amazement that so many people seemed to think he was attractive!!

I could never understand how anyone could ever find Dean boring!! I found him fascinating most of the time, apart from when he was talking to Betty of course ...
Each to his own!

bananarama
01-09-2002, 07:00 PM
I voted Lee. But had the option been there I would have probably voted Sandy the most boring person in the known universe and beyond and maybe even further than that.

How can anyone consider paul "boring". Paul is not boring. What about the half baked intellectual "sleepy,sleep" conversations or ramblings that went on between Dean and Elizabeth. Compared to those paul is a clear winner in the stakes of being a none boring person.

I wish I could comment on BB1 housemates but I never watched it beyond about 5 minutes and was then bored of it and in shear panic frantically searched for my TVs boring off button.. :laugh: :laugh:

Oldgit
01-09-2002, 10:09 PM
Yup it has to be Lee. Some people weren't in the house long enough to be boring. Sophie was the most boring until her last week but then brightened up considerably, and her "mock fight" with Jonny is still one of the funniest things in BB3.

How can anyone say Paul was boring. OK his stories were a bit much at times, but he made up for it on several occasions. Before his romance with Helen, when she was going on and on about Big G, he scooped her up and carried her screaming to the Den, that was brilliant!

And Paul and Helen's keeping us guessing was spellbinding TV!

Nah, Lee is the clear winner in the "boring" stakes. What a poser!

:laugh: :laugh: :spin2: :spin2: :laugh: :laugh:

James
02-09-2002, 12:00 AM
Out of those, Lee or Sophie I guess.

Not a criminal offence to be boring though. Better than being false. Most real people are boring.

I know that if I was in the Big Brother house I would be bored and be boring. One of the (many) reasons for me not to apply.

Actually, Lee…

Just a thought but

Don’t you think with a few more gold chains, Mohawk haircut and a beard, he’d have a Mr T vibe going on?

http://www.obeygiant.com/stickers/bootlegs/images/icons/mr-t.gif

I pity the fool that unbuttons the top of his shirt like that, I pity the fool…