PDA

View Full Version : Which of the following is the LEAST musically talented?

bonzobravo
30-08-2002, 05:23 PM
In my opinion they all are pretty untalented, no cretivity, puppets for the record company, no charisma (Robbie stop playing up 2 the press), Can't sing, the list is endless.

It would be boring if we all agreed on music, but I would worry if anyone over the age of 18 liked the above list.

Why are these so popular, I put them all in the same bracket as Cliff Richard, I tun off the radio as soon as I hear them.

There is a still plenty of good music out there, but 99% of it doesn't get in the charts, which I am quite pleased about, as success breads less good music.

Thats my rant for the day!!!

Thanks for your time!!!!

:dazzler:

Janette
30-08-2002, 05:29 PM
I have gone for Atomic Kitten, because they murdered "Eternal Flame" :nono:

Romantic Old Bird
30-08-2002, 05:42 PM
Only one truly talented person on there, and I'm talking the whole package, entertainment wise..........

Yes, Janette, a Bl***y awful mawling of Eternal Flame

blinkinlovely
30-08-2002, 06:03 PM
Wow
What a tough choice that was.

BusyBee
30-08-2002, 08:54 PM
What a choice - I used to like Robbie Williams but as far as I'm concerned he is starting to lose the plot. I voted for Ronan cos I feel he is so full of himself and his voice is not as great as he thinks it is.

James
30-08-2002, 09:21 PM
If you’ve ever watched SM:TV you would’ve seen the worst pop group in the history of music. Ever. The Irish version of Hear’Say, Six. They haven’t made an impact on the British charts yet. We can be thankful for small mercies.

Who to vote for? Any boy band or girl band - completely vacuous music; an empty shell.

The guy who writes songs for Atomic Kitten, Andy McCluskey once of Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, once said ‘You can write the most contrived drivel for a boy band and sell millions, because teenage girls are in love with the members. They say love is blind. It's also deaf.’

Robbie thinks he’s all that, but he’s not. Sorry, but you’ve got to do more than recycling Bond themes and Gloria Gaynor. His last album – the big band one, was an abomination. Self- absorbed and egoistic.