PDA

View Full Version : That Was One BIG Bug!!!!!!

Janette
30-08-2002, 09:41 PM
Uri Geller had to eat 8 plates of disgusting things tonight, one of which was a pussy, yellow HUGE maggot thing!

He is a vegetarian, and had to go against his convictions to complete this task, which he did with good humour. He concentrated on the fact that money would be going to charity, and he did brilliantly, completing all 8 meals!

There is no way on this earth that I could have done what he did!

He's still not my favourite person in the show, but Respect!!!!!!!!!

blinkinlovely
30-08-2002, 10:30 PM
P M A !!!!!!!!!

Kaz
30-08-2002, 10:43 PM
Totally agree Janette - HUGE respect for Uri after he ate all 8 dishes. :hello: :hello: :hello:

It must have been a huge struggle with his conscience, let alone the fact that he had to eat all those disgusting bugs and beasties, but he did it to get food for his fellow celebrities, and to raise money for charity. :thumbs:

Rather him than me, though! :colour: :spin2: :colour:

lyndy
30-08-2002, 11:45 PM
Totally agree as well -Uri did BRILL there's no way i could have done it i could nt even watch.he's not my fav. person but :thumbs: uri i hope the charity does really well for a great effort :hello: :hello: :thumbs:

LEE
31-08-2002, 10:06 AM
I agree as well. Well done Uri.

I can see why a lot of people think he's annoying, but I must admit to quite liking Uri and he did do incredibly well on the challenge - there is no way I would have eaten any of it!!

:flower:

BigSister
31-08-2002, 11:01 AM
I think Uri did very well I wouldnt have done it

I wonder how Darren will do in the swamp

Christine,Tony and Nell are the only ones who havent done a challange yet

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

kaphc
31-08-2002, 12:56 PM
I was amazed that Uri ate all those bugs and grubs.

I still find him creepy as a person, but I have more respect for him now he has done that challenge so successfully!

The public seem to be sharing out the Bushtucker Trials quite fairly at the moment (unless of course, the voting is rigged!!) so it will be interesting to see who is next.

:spin2:

Amy
31-08-2002, 04:27 PM
What a task it was and good on Uri :thumbs:
Lets hope Darren enjoys his task tonight :laugh: :hugesmile: