PDA

View Full Version : Five Years on and things still do not add up

Sticks
31-08-2002, 07:52 AM
It is five years on after the death of Diana, supposedly killed because Henri Paul was drunk and driving too fast.

However

If Henri Paul was as intoxicated as they said, why does that not appear to be the case on the CCTV footage released by the Ritz

Press photographers indicated that Henri Paul was clearly in control of the mercedes, how come if he was so drunk.

The authorities will not release the blood sample taken for DNA testing to confirm it was from Henri Paul - Why ?

After his death it was discovered that Henri Paul had a secret bank account with a large sum of money, and not from his job at the Ritz. Was he in the pay of a secret service like other s in his postion are rumoured to be?

It was discovered another car was involved, this has never been traced, Why ?

Mercades offered to help the investigation, this was refused why ?

The CCTV cameras along that route that night were switched off, Why ?

After the crash the ambulance carrying Diana took 90 minutes to get to the furthest hospital from the scene, instead of a nearer hospital with a trauma unit - Why ?

A week before the security services a meeting was held to discuss the Diana - Dodi relationship. Prior to that Diana made a cryptic remark about some anouncement she would be making. Coincidence ?

Diana was close friends with Dodi, a Muslim and the son of someone who was seen as disreputable. (Mohamed Alfaed has still not been allowed a British passport) A marriage between the Diana and Dodi could have been an embarrasment. Does their untimely deaths not seem "too convenient" ?

The questions remain five years on.

There are elements of a cover up :nono:

TRUST NO ONE - THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

See this other link (http://www.vigay.com/cgi-bin/r?a=diana)

Mairi
31-08-2002, 09:28 AM
The saddest thing about Diana's early death was that she missed seeing her two beautiful sons grow up.

I still miss Diana. I loved her to bits. :love:

bonzobravo
31-08-2002, 11:41 AM
Of course there is more to this then meets the eye. However it was awful sad that Diana died, and the children lost there mother. But in my opinion the publics reaction to her death, was simply mass hysteria whiped up by the media, and this unsettled me. I have to say I watched a few minutes of the coverage here and there, however I tried to avoid most of the coverage. It may sound harsh, but Diana dying did not really affect me at all, harsh but true!

Sticks
31-08-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by bonzobravo
Of course there is more to this then meets the eye.

Absolutely, a shop keeper I once knew told me that in European countries the rumour there was that she was sanctioned by elements of the British secret service. :shocked:

It may sound harsh, but Diana dying did not really affect me at all, harsh but true!

It affects us in the sense that our security services are supposed to protectus with in the rule of law. When elements act in an ultra-virus manner in our name, even resorting to criminal activities, as disclosed by the late Peter Wright, it strikes at the heart of democracy, as well as demeaning those government employees that do stay within the rule of law and give loyal service.

It also hints of the suspicion of a shadow government of the elite, acountable to no-one but themselves, where assassination is just another tool just like filing or making the tea. The elected politicians would not be in the loop as their purpose is to deflect attention from those who do weild the power

Don't forget GCHQ will be reading our e-mails and scanning these forums.

Be afraid - Be very afraid :shocked: