PDA

View Full Version : They're bonded by Bruv

Arneldo
04-07-2006, 04:12 AM
THE Big Brother housemates will spend a WEEK stuck together like Siamese twins, we can reveal.

After Friday’s eviction, random pairs will be turned into “Siamese Mates”.

And they will have to do EVERYTHING together — including sleep, go to the diary room AND visit the toilet.

A show insider said: “They will be picked at random to pair up.

“Once they are paired up they will then have to pick a card which will have either arm, head, leg or hip written on it.

“The poor housemates will then be CHAINED up by this part of the body for the rest of the task.”

The source sniggered: “They will have to do everything together, and all tasks that have to be completed within this task will have to be done chained together.”

Big Brother’s task producers are still smarting after being given a pasting for messing up last week’s sour milk task.

The source added: “It was supposed to last two days, but only lasted a few hours and was a complete failure. But there is no way the housemates will finish this week’s task so quickly and it will cause major fall-outs between them all.”

The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003230001-2006300625,00.html)

No1MakosiFan
04-07-2006, 04:15 AM
Oh how fun, but i has been done before. In BB5, Nadia and Da, Michelle and Jason and Stuart and she were chained together for a task. They had to brush each others teeth and put each others make-up on. But the only thing they did not do was go to the toilet and visit the diary room together.

I would who will be paired of with who.

Arneldo
04-07-2006, 04:18 AM
It has been done befor but it was great task and glad its returning! And this time with more housemates and this times ots random - So Imogen could end up with Richard or Susie with Jayne! I love it!

and BB - while your bringing back tasks n stuff --- Bring back Boot Camp!! I loved that task! Except this times make it more evil!!!

MarkWaldorf
04-07-2006, 06:09 AM
If its after the eviction it could be Aisleyne and Jayne lol

Deep2
04-07-2006, 07:15 AM
Not for a week though. That is just plain immoral and blatantly using them as guinnea pigs.

Dan_
04-07-2006, 11:47 AM
I can see tantrum's from Nikki every moment of the day if they have this task.

BB-Rocks
04-07-2006, 11:49 AM
I lvoed that task glad its coming back

SiMoN!
04-07-2006, 03:23 PM
mikey ans nikki would be fun to watch

Lil-Lindz
04-07-2006, 03:24 PM
I feel sorry for the person destined to get suzie

blue_didi
04-07-2006, 06:21 PM
I swear that was done before!

Bells
04-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Brilliant idea for this house especially! Can't wait to see that hehe!

Sidrat2006
04-07-2006, 06:49 PM
I'd leave the house if I was picked to be with lea. A week of living under her shadow wouldn't be worth 100,000 even if it was guaranteed. It would end either in suicide or murder possibly both. So I really have sympathy for the person linked up to Lea.

And possibly the person twinned with Jayne. Maybe lea and jayne would be perfect for each other.

Glyn could be paired up with imogen or Nikki. That would be fun to watch.

As for having to go to the toilet with someone watching over your shoulder or in the cubicle, that might be a bit off. Somethings people shouldn't have to see.