PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the IACGMOOH contestants?

bonzobravo
31-08-2002, 11:29 PM
Rhona

I quite like Rhona, she is a little whingy and has a go at people. But what ever she thinks of people she tells them to their face. She is not as funny, as I hoped she would be. I think her humour is wasted on most of her fellow contestants, because when she says a bitchy comment in jest, they all overact, as Darren does all the time.

Nigel & Darren's behaviour towards Rhona is very childish. When Rhona annalysed all the contestants in a few words, she was spot on. I would love to meet Rhona, I like her personality and shes strikes me as being very knowledgeable and so articulate, but when it comes down to it, who are the public going to back. Well certainly not Rhona she's gay, straight talking & not a typical LADY, and ultimately too honest. :laugh:

Tara

She's very sexy, can be childish and not as daft as I first thought. I want Tara to win definately, but Tara love you can do much better then Darren Day. :love:

Nigel

Nigel is EVERYTHING I hate about 'typical' men. He is very doomineering. Doesn't listen to anyones point of view. I personally am TOTALLY non religious, but I respect everyones right to 'BELIEVE'. However I can not respect any religion which is interpreted by an individual to say that homosexuality is wrong. How can something which is about loving another person be wrong. I also believe he is sexist, any women which is not easy influenced or doesn't agree with everything he says, he dismisses.

I also don't respect a boxer. I deplore boxing as it is about someone fighting another individual, and then we say violence is illegal. What a contradiction?

To me Nigel some up a tyical meathead Boxer.

Piss off Nigel :mad:

Tony

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :sleep:

Nell

:sleep:

Christine

A bit of a **** stirrer, nice enough. But can't forget the fact that she is a rank conservative, and is married to a corrupt politician.

Darren

Darren is dumb, has a huge ego, ok to look at but his personality doesn't match and whats with the fake accent. Very very childish. Wheh he said your not loyal to Tara, it sounded like a school playground. :nono:

Uri

I did not like Uri at first, but now find him very amusing. He is very unique to watch. I would not mind it if he won either.

:thumbs:

Ig
01-09-2002, 12:04 AM
I've always loved Rhona Cameron, and have been very disappointed in the way she's come across in this. I worry for her career to be honest, I can't see her having the same reputation as a brilliant comedienne when the public have seen her portrayed as a miserable little sow on this show! :bawling:

I really like Christine Hamilton, despite myself, and despite the reasons given by Bonzo, which are spot on. Basically I think she's a lovely lady with a good heart.

Tony Blackburn has really surprised me - what a genuinely nice guy he seems. And omg, I don't think that is a wig after all! :shocked: The only worry I have is he does tend to be led a bit to much by Uri ... Uri makes the bullets for Tony to fire, so let's hope he wises up to it soon!

Nell - nice looking girl, seems like a nice person, but not really an awful lot to her.

Nigel - obnoxious hypocrite. If the bible insists homosexuality is wrong, what does it make of knocking seven bells out of someone for a living???

Darren - in the immortal words of Anne Robinson "what is he for??"

Uri - strange but likeable.

Tara - has gone up in my estimation, but does she have to have all those bones sticking out everywhere!!?? Puts me off my spare ribs!! Generally a nice person, but I couldn't help thinking she only started schmoozing around Darren when everyone accused her of not pulling her weight! cynical?? moi?? surely not!