PDA

View Full Version : What makes you fancy someone?

bonzobravo
01-09-2002, 12:18 AM
for me

1/ Intresting
2/ Physically attractive (arse very important)
3/ Knowledgeable people
4/ Open Mind
5/ Chemistry
6/ Assertive (men)
7/ Irish accent if possible

An insight to little me? (not in that way little)

I was bored sorry!

:blush:

Janette
01-09-2002, 09:37 AM
Ok Bonzo, you've missed out THE most important thing that is the most attractive aspect of someone:-

A sense of humour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bananarama
01-09-2002, 07:03 PM
Hormones......

Sticks
01-09-2002, 09:11 PM
Temporary insanity :spin2:

bonzobravo
01-09-2002, 09:30 PM
lol@Sticks

bonzobravo
01-09-2002, 10:06 PM
Janette

How right, you do need to have a laff.

But it would have to be someone with a dry sense of humour (inparticular men), I also like arguing with females inparticular. I like fiery females!!

I'll shut up now!!!!

Princess Pink Pants
02-09-2002, 09:32 AM
Someone who's not creepy, sleazy, or slimy! Some guys think they are being smooth when they are actually just coming across as one of the 3 aforementioned adjectives instead!

Guys who dont come on to you when they have a girlfriend likely to walk in the room any minute!!!! Sorry Im in a bit of a man-bashing mood at the mo!

BusyBee
02-09-2002, 08:50 PM
It's so long ago that I fell for Mr BB that it took me a while to figure out what attracted me to him. Well he's fairly tall, dark and not bad looking - has a really dry sense of humour = puts up with me (that is a miracle in itself) and my little foibles - is kind and generous - has lovely brown eyes (though I dont think I've ever seen the lights) - is kind to his mum and is a good father. However, he is an untidy so and so, never finishes a job round the house without a lot of gentle persuasion, has awful taste in music and can generally drive me up the wall sometimes. But apart from that he'll do for me. What makes you fancy someone I dont think there is a magic formula - it just happens and when it works its great and as far as I can remember it was fun discovering who was Mr Right.

Janette
02-09-2002, 09:31 PM
Nuff said busybee :thumbs:

Boris
03-09-2002, 08:26 PM
But apart from that he'll do for me. :love:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ! :love:

nice one BB

I fell for Mr Boris in the most basic way. HE WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL ! AND he was with a beautiful [male] friend. I had spent many an evening with my very elegant girlfriend ending up with 'his mate' when she go the prize. In my head were the words

'' no one will get stuck with 'his mate' tonight'' !

And they didn't. Mr. Boris and I have been married for 33 years have 2 children and 2 grandchildren and all from a basic, superficial 'lust of the flesh' which developed into a beautiful friendship and then some.[He does drive me mad on occasion but we won't mention that ! ] :love:

bigbrofan
03-09-2002, 10:59 PM
I always go for the looks on a girl :love: