PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Richard's Ego?

GabrielleisLove
04-07-2006, 08:59 PM
I almost want to vote Richard this week, simply because when he survives he will think he is well liked and be even more smug. He already does my head in with his cocky and sly attitude, so I'm really considering voting this week.

Legend
04-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Yes, please do. :hugesmile:
I'm tempted to vote this week too and i haven't since Sezer! :tongue:

Smeggypants
04-07-2006, 09:06 PM
I'm not really a fan of Richard, but his reasons for nominating Imogne were really funny :)

"Imogen Fitness Video" - LMAO. Says it all really :)

BigSister
04-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Im not sure because my mum isnt bothered either but I want Richard out!
mmmm mobile.....

easypeasy
04-07-2006, 09:15 PM
hes smug but most of the time hes rightfully so......

Dan_
04-07-2006, 10:36 PM
He's a poor imitation of those chat show host's like Jeremy Kyle.He's always trying to enforce his opinion's on every situation always taking the moral high ground when most of the time he's already made his mind up about something a quater of a way into the conversation and from then he cannot wait to but in or just simply say's yeah yeah yeah without even listening.

Deep2
04-07-2006, 10:57 PM
I like Richard and he is a dead cert to stay over Fleah

GlitterEyes
05-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Richard speaks his mind and speaks alot of sense most of the time. Richard must stay because he is a big character. Lea must go because she has a hold over Pete and we want to see the real pete come out again. Richard just speaks the truth and people dislike that. Richard has been the same since day 1 and not changed his character in any way. Lea is controlling, manipulative, and emotionally blackmails people.

Lea out!

Poeticwhisper
05-07-2006, 01:09 AM
Richard is the only housemates that's hilarious - the show wouldn't be the same if he left now especially with Aish coming back and now Michael. LEA NEEDS TO GO - I'm tired of her hanging all over Pete and backstabbing!!

xGemmax
05-07-2006, 01:12 AM
I dont like either of them but I agree still that it would be better for Richard to stay definately 1 - because he is not quite as annoying as Lea i hate her more and 2 - becasue he does bring some entertainment to the show. So i will be voting Lea out this week for sure. One thing that is bugging me about Richard is his nominations. Imogen is always the first name he says - it is just so predictable and she has not done anything to him. I just think he is quite nasty - he just found someonwe to pick on and that was her. he is always making sly digs about her and even though they can be funny i find it very sly.