PDA

View Full Version : Most embarrassing moment? (keep it clean)

bonzobravo
03-09-2002, 07:02 PM
I think my most embarrassing moment was when I was 14. I fancied a girl called Paula, and kept on pestering her. Anyway in the middle of a History class I stood up & Paula managed to creep up behind me and pull down both my pants and boxers before I had time to react. Everyone in the class saw everything, including the teacher. :shocked:

I was so embarrassed, I was quite timid back then. Then all the lads in the class were teasing me by saying I had a 'stiffy', I did not I tried laughing at the banter, but got really uptight, and eventually ran out the classroom. At the time I can't explain my embarrassment. :bawling:

The only plus point was Paula ran after me to apologise, and was nice to me for a few days, but then ignored me again. My friends at school never let me forget the incident.

Now over to you.............

I have other embarrassing moments but this is probably the cleanest!

Romantic Old Bird
03-09-2002, 07:08 PM
Bless your little cotton Y fronts bonzo! Children can be so cruel.

Would that I could share an embarassing moment of mine own with you to somehow assuage your discomfort.

If I had not lived such a blameless life, perhaps I could have found something mildly unsavoury or unsettling lurking in my past, but sadly, I cannot help you.

bonzobravo
03-09-2002, 07:20 PM
ROB

Don't tell fibs I am sure there is some embarrasing moment lurking in your past!!

Sticks
03-09-2002, 07:50 PM
I once got caught using a double infinitive by an English Degree student that I had caught out prior with the classic "such and such is a long word spell IT"

The Shame of it :blush:

Boris
03-09-2002, 07:58 PM
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I'm sure that 'one' who has walked the length and breadth of a big city with their skirt caught up in the back of their knickers would EVER admit it !

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

You would have thought SOMEONE would have told them. :nono:

Princess Pink Pants
03-09-2002, 10:03 PM
Im not sure I have any clean embarassing moments! Got sum classic rude ones though! Lol! After going on an 18-30 holiday your guaranteed sum rude embarassing moments!

I'll try and thing of sum repeatable embarassing moments!

Princess Pink Pants
03-09-2002, 10:12 PM
I thought of one but its not completely humiliating, just made me cringe at the time!

U no when your a kid and you really look forward to being a year older?

Well a few days after my 12th birthday I was playing ouyside with a friend and and some boys I vaguely recognised started talking to my mate.
I was quite shy and hadnt said anything yet when one of the boys said to me (what I thought was) "Are you eleven?"
& I smugly said "No, Im twelve"
Then the guys started laughing and my mate said to me:
"They didnt say are you eleven they said 'Are you a lemon?!"!!!

Not quite as humiliating as having your pants pulled down in front of a class, but it was quite cringy for a shy 12 year old girl who didnt have much experience with boys!

bonzobravo
03-09-2002, 10:17 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I quite like that, its kinda sweet.

Bless you!

bonzobravo
04-09-2002, 12:37 AM
Another embarrassing moment (don't worry its clean)

When I was 19 I attended my local College, and one of our assignments was 'organising an event'. We split in to little groups. I think of 5. Anyway we decided our event would be raising money for charity.

Tim said why don't we dress up in various costumes and go around town collecting money. I agreed and we came up with the following costumes:

Clown
Pantomime Dame
In drag
Policeman
Can't remember the other one.

We drew lots, and of course I had to go around town in drag. Talk about embarrassing. I was in high heels, fish net tights (or whatever they are called) a bra with things in them, make up, a very small dress, and a wig. I kept on falling over as well. We deided to go in to quite a busy pub in town to get even more money. We were thirsty and had just a little to drink, but I don't think I will tell you what happened then. I do have some dignity left! :shocked:

Oh well at least we raised money for charity!!!!!!!!!!

lol

I definately have no more clean ones left.

:spin2:

Glitter_babe
04-09-2002, 09:30 AM
I have one which may make you feel better. As I'm a clutz, and, too be fair, basically just a bit of an idiot, there are lots, but this would be the worst.

It was the day of one of my GCSE exams, and I was very nervous. I was walking along to the toilets with my friend, linking arms, and this group of really popular, 'pretty' boys that everyone (except me) liked were walking too, straight for us.

So, because I didn't want to bang into them, I side-stepped to avoid the hassle.

Unfortunately, I side-stepped into a drain, there was a bit of wood over it, so stupid people couldn't fall down it, but the wood was badly balanced, and, well, fell with me.

So, amidst the howling laughter of the 'it' boys, the howling laughter of all the people in the yard, including the teachers, and the howling laughter of my whole class waiting to sit their GCSE about 50 metres away, I pulled my leg out of the drain. One leg was completely covered in goo and nastiness, and I tried to clean it off in the toilets, but didn't have time to do it properly, so I had to sit my exam stinking, and having people snigger at me.

I was the most humiliated I'd ever been.

Except for an incident like Bonzos (I really, really feel your pain mate) where the class bully pulled my shorts and pants down in PE, when I was 15.

bonzobravo
04-09-2002, 09:56 AM
Thanks Glitter Babe, I do genuinely feel better now.

peachy
04-09-2002, 02:39 PM
Are you sure you've never had any embarassing moments ROB???

I can recall one from a long time ago. When I was about 17 I was a bridesmaid at my elder brother's wedding. His future wife lived many miles away so I had to go and stay the night before near to the wedding. As her house was full of guests I was farmed out and had to stay with her rich Aunt and Uncle. They lived in this huge mansion in the middle of nearwhere. Hyacinth Bucket had nothing on this woman who had so many airs and graces I was totally intimidated by her. I went to bed as early as I could. I woke up in the middle of the night wanting to go to the loo. I reached up and pulled what I thought was the light switch pull cord only to hear bells go off all over the house. I had pulled the cord to summon the maid. The next thing I knew, in strode Hyacinth to find out what was the problem. She switched on the light and there she was in flanelette nightie, curlers, a hair net and thick white face cream. It wouldn't have been so bad but I took one look at her and burst into nervous laughter. I was so nervous that I couldn't stop gigling and giggling. Eventually, she turned on her heels and strode out without speaking a word to me.

It was so embarrassing at the time and when I look back I can't believe how rude I was but at least I was no longer intimidated by her, although breakfast the next morning was a very frosty affair.

Boris
15-10-2002, 09:34 PM
although breakfast the next morning was a very frosty affair.

Could have eaten some of those then dear Peach...'Frosties' that is...HA HA !

I know that was a bit feeble:blush:
:flower::flower::flower::flower: